Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara Reviews

July 05, 2020

BEST MASCARA EVER

I would 100% recommend this!! It makes even the shortest eye lashes look long! it is not clumpy or tacky at all! It is the only mascara I have used for the past 2 years and I dont plan on changing it!!

June 17, 2020

Full and long!

This is one of the best mascaras I’ve tried so far! No flaking (which is something I absolutely despise in a mascara) and it leaves your lashes full and long! I recommend!

June 06, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing product - volume x100

I’ve tried almost every mascara out there from Chanel to high street brands such as L’Oréal but I’ve never found one that can beat badgal bang by Benefit Cosmetics. It isn’t clumpy but gives amazing volume, blackest black mascara and I’ve been complimented many times where people have thought I was wearing false lashes! Cannot recommend enough!

May 19, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Worth the cost!

This mascara does wonders! As someone with fairly short eyelashes, I have always been on the hunt for mascara that volumizes and lengthens and never been completely satisfied until I tried Bad Gal Bang! By benefit. My lashes look as good as if I were wearing falsies, but more natural. An expensive product, but worth it!

May 13, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Bangin Lashes!!!

This mascara definitely delivers. I was gifted this from my boss and while I initially found the formula to be too wet after some time it become better and better after every use. My lashes would look amazing everytime I used it and I found it to be great overall.

April 21, 2020

Love it the first swipe!

I fell in love during the first application already! I go this as a sample and definitely would buy the regular size once I finished this. It's not heavy on my eyelashes and not crumbly. My eyes didn't itch too and lasted for hours without smudging. One application and you're good to go. But if you wanna go dramatic then apply more! Highly recommended!

April 07, 2020

like don't love

I really like this mascara but it is a little more clumpy than I tend to like. It is on the dryer side which I do like though & doesn’t irritate my eyes. Would probably repurchase as I find it hard to find mascara that I like but also doesn’t irritate my eyes.