Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Reviews

April 22, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

Great length

Benefit Bad Girl Bang Mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It extends my lashes, rarely clumps and it's buildable. It doesn't run and I feel like it's easy to clean off. For some reason, with this wand, I have a tendency to poke myself on the eye so that's why it gets 4 stars. Definitely worth a try!

April 08, 2021
    Var, France

Mascara benefit

Ce mascara est complètement génial il fait de très très long cils et donne beaucoup de volume aux cils il ne fais pas de paquets je recommande vivement aux personnes qui cherchent de la longueur et du volume

March 22, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Bold black lashes

If you want a striking increase in length and magnificent lash definition, BADgal Bang by Bemefit is like a lash multiplying explosion. On the first swipe across your lashes, all of a sudden, you'll notice a fanned out, longer lash appearance and more noticeable lashes. BADgal Bang's unique brush is designed to stop clumps in their tracks for a 100% clump free lash look.

March 21, 2021

best mascara ever

literally the best mascara i’ve ever used never flakes off and is water proof best volume and length obsessed with this mascara i could not recommend any more !

March 12, 2021

Best mascara for volume!

I’ve been using benefit mascaras for years now and I literally refuse to use any other brand! The badgal bang! is great for volume and used in conjunction with the they’re real mascara really makes your eyelashes look like falsies! I’ve been recommending this mascara to all of my friends. If you’re looking for length rather than volume I’d recommend they’re real!

March 11, 2021
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara

This mascara is so good I love it it really makes my eyelashes look soo long. I definitely would but this product again and recommend it as it just is so good!

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best double purchase mascara!

I have bought this mascara twice, it lengthens and really makes my short space eyelashes show. I'm really happy with the quality and brand of benefit. I love all their products especially this mascara.

March 10, 2021
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Amazing

Always wanted longer lashes then this is the product you need to buy. No clumping or looking awful and tacky. Really lovely mascara and will be buying again 100%

March 08, 2021
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Love love love this mascara

Absolutely love this mascara ! I love length over volume when it comes to mascaras and I feel this product does this ! My lashes were very long and this lasted all day. The product was easy to remove at the end of the night. Overall very happy ! I did feel the mascara was expensive so unfortunately not something I can always repurchase but other than that I loved it !

March 08, 2021
    United Kingdom

Would certainly buy this again

This product really extenuates your lashes , it has a great brush and the mascara itself is nice , it doesn’t clog you lashes and I think it’s great value .