Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Reviews

October 04, 2021

Wetter Mascara

This mascara is on the wetter side. It gave my lashes a curl, increased volume, was long lasting and easy to remove. The wand is thin, very effective at separating lashes and gives you extreme length. Buildable but you have to be careful with clumps.

September 29, 2021

Lucius Lashes

As someone how as poker straight lashes and doesnt like to use a lash curler, this mascara both lengthens and curls mine like a dream. The wear is long, is easy to remove at night. I am in absolute love with it

September 28, 2021

Looks like lashes extensions

I like the way my lashes looks when I put the mascara. They looks like as I have lashes extensions, I love it!!!! However I do not put 5 stars because at the end of the day, I looked like a raccoon. So I recommend the mascara but make sure to look at the miror once in a while!

August 29, 2021

Very Dramatic Look!

What do you think of the before and after? It looks extreme going from blonde eyelashes to black!

This mascara is so much more dramatic than my previous one! It leaves you with thick, long and extremely defined lashes!

It dries really quickly and doesn’t smudge, which is excellent when you have this weird tendency to sneeze every time you apply mascara! 😂

I have never used a mascara with this kind of brush before, so it can take a little getting used to but it’s great for making sure you cover every part of your lash! (It’s a tapered, rubber bristled, flexible wand!)

July 31, 2021

AMAZING

Best mascara I've ever used. Volumizes, doesn't clump and doesn't flake. It is my #1 go to and will be my favorite going forward. Best Benefit product yet.

July 13, 2021

amazing

Excellent mascara volumateur qui ajoute une belle longueur et un volume intéressant a mes cils.il a une bonne tenue et ne coule pas.La forme de la brosse allongée et plus fine au bout me permet de bien galber et définir chaque cil d'un noir sublime.

May 02, 2021

Such a good mascara!

Okay, so this mascara is GREAT. The price point is totally worth it, because it leaves your lashes so nice and full of volume. I love the consistency of the mascara itself as well! Definitely give it a try (maybe try the travel size first!)

April 22, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

Great length

Benefit Bad Girl Bang Mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It extends my lashes, rarely clumps and it's buildable. It doesn't run and I feel like it's easy to clean off. For some reason, with this wand, I have a tendency to poke myself on the eye so that's why it gets 4 stars. Definitely worth a try!

April 08, 2021
    Var, France

Mascara benefit

Ce mascara est complètement génial il fait de très très long cils et donne beaucoup de volume aux cils il ne fais pas de paquets je recommande vivement aux personnes qui cherchent de la longueur et du volume

March 22, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Bold black lashes

If you want a striking increase in length and magnificent lash definition, BADgal Bang by Bemefit is like a lash multiplying explosion. On the first swipe across your lashes, all of a sudden, you'll notice a fanned out, longer lash appearance and more noticeable lashes. BADgal Bang's unique brush is designed to stop clumps in their tracks for a 100% clump free lash look.