Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

November 28, 2019

I would buy it again, but i did find it a lil on pricey side

I love that it makes my lashes look like im wearing fake lashes. It doesnt clump and it doesnt irritated my eyes as sometimes i wear contacts(for vision), a lot of mascaras in the market would make my eyes uncomfortable n itchy. This one is great! Ps: i usually buy it when Sephora has their 15% off sale.

November 27, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Amazing.

I struggle so much to find a mascara that performs well on my lashes so I always find myself wearing falsies to do the job my mascara should be doing. As soon as I used this mascara though I never looked back! I can go without lashes quite comfortably as this enhances the natural lashes so much. Love it!

November 27, 2019

One of my favourite mascaras

I love this mascara. My eyelashes are short and straight and when I use this mascara you can actually see my lashes. They build volume, lengthen and curl my lashes.

November 06, 2019

YESSS

The best mascara I have ever used. I prefer a natural easy look, so that I can have my routine down pat, even for busy mornings. The day that I decided to try this mascara was the day I upped my look. This mascara not only makes your eyes pop, and look amazing, it also applies very easily, and brushes through the lashes with little to no problem. Definitely recommend! Although more expensive than drugstore mascaras, if there is one thing you want to look good, it is your eyes!

October 13, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Love this product

It does not come off clumpy and separates my lashes really well also it does not run easily when in contact with water I love the formula and I think it really works and achieves the false lash look

3.2/5

October 01, 2019

Super-black mascara that accentuates lashes

I really like this mascara because I find the tint to be super dark. However, after using it for a while, I found that it started to flake off my lashes a little bit and fall over my face during the day. Not a lot, just 2-3 little flakes but it still noticeable. For the price, I think I will use another product.

September 17, 2019

Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced

This is my favorite mascara and the most effective mascara too. It is quite pricey, coming in at $32 Canadian Dollars... but if you take pride in your face and lashes, in the long run, its not bad, especially since the tube lasts almost a year! Over all, it is and always will be my go-to mascara.

September 12, 2019

Didn't like it

It's a great mascara that makes your eyelashes look amazing and like the false ones, but it flaked on me like crazy! In the middle of the day my undereye area was covered with small black chunks of mascara and believe me it was noticeable and didn't look good at all. If you can I would suggest buying or getting a mini version just to check if it was ok on you.

September 09, 2019
    California, United States

Awesome Mascara

The best mascara ever. Makes my lashes long and thick. It doesn’t smudge too. My lashes look natural and long. Last a while too. Price is ok but cost a little more than drug store brands. I highly recommend this.

September 04, 2019
    Maine, United States

AMAZING!!

10 out of 10 recommend this mascara. I will never ever buy another mascara besides this stuff!! It does not get clumply, lasts all day and makes my lashes look FABULOUS. I don't ever notice a nasty smell like some mascaras have. The packaging so so cute! I do not think I would really ask to improve anything as I do love the product as is. I have bought 5 tubes in a matter of a couple of months since using this product. I do love trying new things however Too Face Better Than Sex is my go to mascara. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara