Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

August 10, 2020

the lashes will look fuller and you look beautiful

the lashes will look fuller, I use this mascara ever since I first tried it because it’s one of the few mascaras that have actually proven effective on my lashes. the results are great. I do recommend throwing it out once it starts to dry up since this will cause your lashes sexy women

August 09, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Very long lasting

This is definitely my most long-lasting mascara so I always pick this one when I'm going out for a few hours. That said, it does feel a little heavy and drying on the eyes (at least for me) and it dries really quickly and can get clumpy if you're not careful.

July 31, 2020

My favourite mascara looks so natural

Extremely black and easy to apply and take off! Tube is extremely easy to store and lasts pretty long for the 30$. It’s a little expensive but worth it

July 10, 2020

A little pricey but worth it!

I usually buy the travel size of this mascara and it lasts me a good amount of time. it's a little on the pricey side, but no other mascara compares in my opinion! My lashes stay curled and full and don't flake all day. It's an investment, but a good one.

July 09, 2020
    California, United States

Your lashes will definitely look fuller!

I have stuck to this mascara ever since I first tried it because it’s one of the few mascaras that have actually proven effective on my lashes. It’s not the most affordable mascara but the results are great. I do recommend throwing it out once it starts to dry up since this will cause your lashes to clump.

July 08, 2020

By far the best mascara!

I have been using this product for 2 years now and I don’t plan on changing anytime soon! I always get compliments on my eyelashes now! It doesn’t clump and makes your eyelashes look long and thick!

July 05, 2020

Dramatic lashes!

This is my favourite mascara to date. I tried it on a whim after a sales person recommended it and I’m glad I did. Get the look of false lashes without the hassle of glue. The only complaint is that the formula does gunk up very easily on the tube as well as on the lashes.

June 26, 2020
    United Kingdom

My favourite mascara

I am obsessed with this mascara. I first heard about it at a beauty event and seeing how effective it was on the model on stage I went and immediately bought it. It makes my eyelashes stand out and have always received compliments whenever I wear it. This mascara is a must have.

June 18, 2020

Love it but pricey!!

If I really want to treat myself, I’ll splurge and buy this! It makes my lashes look full and beautiful! But it’s a touch pricey for my liking - I definitely use it for special events to feel extra fab!

June 18, 2020

Great mascara

It’s not my go-to mascara, but it is really quite good. It’s a little pricey for my liking, but it’s effective and lasts. It separates my lashes and doesn’t smudge through the day, even with my face mask on. Honestly the only downside is the price for me. If I hadn’t purchased it as part of a value set, I would have passed on it.