Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 11, 2019

THIS.

I have always used drugstore brands of mascara (and usually two at once!). I was able to get my hands on this and the title of it holds a big promise and it worked that well!

April 08, 2019

Best Mascara!!

If you want to spoil yourself and treat yourself to a luxury item, this is it!!!

Rich packaging, lush design, amazing product. Better than sex Mascara is a thick Mascara that fully coasts lashes to curl, and create sexy bedroom eyes. It's my favourite Mascara, and in my opinion the best!!!

April 04, 2019

Great mascara

I don’t know if anyone else does this but I calculate the smaller sizes compared to price of full size. I prefer the smaller sizes for mascara cause you have to toss them so often and you get a little more for a little less if you were to buy two sample size instead of a full size. This mascara is good. It’s harder to spend much more when usually I get drugstore ones for almost 1/4 the price but it is good. Gives volume and separates. I was a little iffy of the big fluffy brush to do my bottom lashes but it’s not very hard. It’s might not actually be better than sex lol but it’s a top contender for mascara

April 04, 2019

Perfect for the long lash look!

I recently purchased as an alternative to eyelash extentions. I was impressed with the look - it didn’t feel heavy or clumpy. It is a pricier product but quality is there.

April 03, 2019

Love this

This has to be one of my favorites mascara. I have got compliments and people even wondered if it was my real eyelashes. I just wish it came in waterproof cause I find I get some smudging at the bottom of my eyes.

April 01, 2019

Love it

This mascara is great, no clumps is the thing I look for most in mascara and this one is nice and smooth as long as you warm it up a little bit, just run it under hot water for a few seconds and its the best mascara EVER! without doing that though it can be super clumpy, the waterproof version is great too, stays on well

March 28, 2019

Mascara

Love this product makes my lashes look full and great. Only downside is that is pretty expensive to buy. If you use it everyday like i do it can be costly to constantly replace. But you get what ypu pay for!

March 26, 2019

Pretty good

I have to say this mascara is pretty darn good. I was quite impressed. I love how the brush gets ever lash. I have slightly hooded eyes so most mascara brushes touch my lid. This one doesn’t.. the brush is perfect. It lasted all day, my lashes looked beautiful, full and longer.

March 25, 2019

Kinda overrated.

I heard so much of it I decided to buy it, but... meh. It makes my lashes chunky and it doesn't last so well, even the waterproof version. I usually use it on top, to make my lashes a little thicker after using another mascara, but overall it's not really good.

March 25, 2019

My new favourite!

I absolutely love this mascara and the way it makes my eyelashes look! It's a gorgeous balance between natural and totally glam! I only bought the mini version but will be back soon for a full size!!