Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 03, 2022

Best product ever

I love mascara 😍 and another thing i like for this mascara is that the style how sexy look it have and price also adorable 😍 love it 😀 😍 😊 ❤ 💕

February 18, 2022

Best Mascara on the market

I have been using this mascara for the past 2 months and it is the best one I have ever used. It does not clump, making the result look as natural as possible.

February 18, 2022

Perfect mascara😍

I switched over to better Thank sex mascara about a month ago. Almost a week ago today I was run over by a truck (freak accident), but truck vs me ran over my face. Broke my eye socket, cheek bone, nose, jaw but let me tell you what survived…my mascara!!! Every picture in the ER and hospital my eyelashes looked amazing! I will never switch companies or mascara!

February 06, 2022

This is my go to mascara!

I bought this mascara for the first time a few years ago and haven’t used another mascara since. Better than sex mascara gives full volume lashes that last all day! Would recommend this mascara.

1.5/5

January 18, 2022

No... save your money.

The hype for the Better than Sex mascara is more about the catchy name and cute aesthetic than the product itself. Its clumpy, doesn't elognate and heavy on the eyelashes. If you're looking for a cheaper, better quality mascara get the L'Oreal Lash paradise. Wayyyyy better performance for a fraction of the price!

January 15, 2022

Best Mascara yet

I've used a lot of mascaras and this one is by far the best. I bought it at sephora and honestly I don't spend this much on a mascara but it was a great purchase. It lengthens, it's waterproof, what more do you need.

3.2/5

January 10, 2022

Good.. but not as good as it is made out to be.

while I did like this mascara, it did not live up to the expectations I had after hearing so much about it. It was quite clumpy and after only a couple weeks of use I found that the brush was in rough condition. Overall it was good, but a bit pricey for something I didn't absolutely love.

January 06, 2022
    Pennsylvania, United States

The BEST Mascara

I have tried a lot, I mean A LOT of mascara's. None of them seem to be as great as this formula. I get a prefect application every time no matter if it is brand new or nearing the end of its life. I am clump free, the wand makes it easy to make sure your lashes are separated, and the color is great!

December 09, 2021

Worth it!

Yes it is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it! Makes my little lashes look so full and long! Sometimes they even get mistaken for falsies! Love this mascara!

December 08, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Love this product

I would definitely buy this product again it makes my eyes pop for sure❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    At first I thought it would clump up like every other product I’ve tried but I couldn’t have been more wrong