Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 888 in Mascara

April 25, 2017

I really wanted to love this mascara, and I do when it's first applied... but after a few minutes of use I find it transfers under my eyes. I always powder my under eye and it still transfers down. The formula is great and the way it makes my lashes look is amazing, so if you don't mind raccoon eyes I would definitely try this out.

April 25, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! It is my number one go to! It makes my lashes look super long and curly! While it is a little more on the pricey side it, it is so worth it! This mascara can take your lash game to the next level!

April 25, 2017

By far one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It makes my eyelashes look longer, fuller and darker. I really love the applicator! Stays on all day. Next time I'll likely get waterproof though.

April 23, 2017

I would say this mascara is average. I know everyone loves it and I decided to go buy one for myself and it clumps quiet a bit. I even decided to ask a make up artist if i was wearing it right. I love too faced but this one wasn't for me.

April 23, 2017

I love this mascara so much!!! It makes my lashes look so much longer and thicker!! It is not too heavy on tje lashes so the curl stays all day! This mascara resist clumping and flaking! Definitively one of my favorite hight end mascara!!!

April 22, 2017

The Better Than Sex mascara is great for formal uses or evening wear as it has such a dramatic effect. It wears all day and volumizes and lengthens your lashes extensively. I get asked multiple times if I am wearing false lashes due to the mascaras length. I would highly recommend this product because it is worth the high price and has a long lasting all day wear.

April 18, 2017

This mascara is so wonderful it gives my lashes full length an volume i am so surprised since i have short eyelashes this stuff does wonders an the packaging is so pretty.

April 17, 2017

i love this brand and this mascara is the bomb it makes my lash super long and full without clumping the only thing bad i would say is its not good on your bottom lash line as i find it smears which is weird because i do not get that on the top last line

April 17, 2017

Amazing! adds tons of volume and makes my eyelashes look completely fake!

by far one of my favourite mascaras, Too Faced is one of the best and I will def buy again

April 15, 2017

I got the full size product with the "better together" collection. I was torn. I love it but I find it would be over priced if bought on its own. It is long lasting and makes my lashes look great but I'm not sure if I'd pay full price for it.