Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

April 24, 2021

An excellent mascara!

I first started using the Benefit Roller-Lash mascara a few years ago. I had received a free sample of the product and not being one for eye make up, I found the brush and product east to use to make my eye lashes get that perfect roll! This is my go-to mascara, and while it is pricey, it would be hard to switch to another product.

April 20, 2021

Curls your lashes and holds it!

I don't need to use a lash curler anymore. The brush curls my lashes for me and the formula holds the curl ALL day. It's a strong hold formula so it is a hard to remove fully. I usually have a little bit of a smear under my eyes even after I've taken it off with eye makeup remover and cleanser.

March 10, 2021
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Best applicator brush, seriously!

I love this mascara! Definitely a favourite and the brush is amazing. I have long lashes and with other brands I end up getting mascara on my lids and underneath because of the brush being too fat but this is a game changer for me!

February 27, 2021

It is okay

Just want to say that there is nothing about this mascara that curls your lashes. I have pin straight lashes, and after I curl them and place this on my lashes, they fall soon after. It is pricey, and falsely advertised.

February 26, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Love this mascara

This mascara is a favorite of mine. The brush really curls and separates lashes. I didn’t experience any flaking or smudging. All the Benefit mascaras are great and you can’t go wrong with any of them.

January 20, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Love this!

I have very coarse eyelashes and even with eyelash curlers struggle to mascara to curl my lashes and to give more volume. However, the wand included is perfect. In 10 years I have not found a suitable replacement.
    I love it and will continue to buy again and again.

November 21, 2020
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Love this mascara!

One of the best mascaras I have ever used. It is pretty expensive but worth it for me, makes your lashes seem longer by curling them outwards rather than making them thick or spidery!

October 29, 2020

good but expensive

not clumpy but gave good volume and length. formula didn't sting my sensitive eyes. the brush shape helps to separate the lashes and curl them up. only con is the price but it lasted me a good amount of time

October 01, 2020

Love it!

I have naturally very long blonde eyelashes and sometimes mascara can instantly turn my lashes into unflattering “spider legs” so I try to avoid mascara with a “comb” applicator for that reason, but this mascara was amazing. It made my lashes longer and it curved them nicely without clumping them. The formula is a lot thicker than other mascaras and it didn’t wash off as easily which is both a good and bad thing I guess. I love this mascara so much!

September 04, 2020
    California, United States

One of the best

Depending on what you like your mascara to do for you, if you like to separate and not make them clumpy, then this one is for you! I love this mascara and think it’s definitely worth the price.