Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

September 12, 2019

The love of my .....lashes 😂

This is now my fave mascara ! Easy application and buildable. Received as a complimentary products and have been buying it and recommending it all summer!!

August 14, 2019

Super curling and lovely

I love this mascara. It’s great quality. It has great packaging. I use it every day. The formula never clumps or has fallout. Overall one of my favourites.

August 14, 2019

Great

This product is very nice. Remember to curly your lashes BEFORE applying it. It’s very light on your lashes and gives great results. I would purchase it again!

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Highly recommended I love all Benefit Mascaras!

This Benefit mascara and/or the bad gal mascara are always my favourite and my go to even when I don’t apply my everyday makeup
    I still always put mascara on and it is alway these two odd time another great brand!

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great "Eye Opening" Mascara

I don't know about "curling", but this mascara definitely lifts and lengthens my lashes. I like it so much I bought two tubes from Nordstrom's mascara event here recently. It's really well priced for a prestige brand and doesn't flake off by the end of the day.

July 26, 2019

Once you try this mascara you’ll never go back!!!

I LOVE this mascara! It stays on well, lengthens and curls your lashes at the same time! It’s worth the price because of how well it works! It’s easy to take off with make up remover!! I would really recommend everyone tries this mascara if you haven’t already. It’s very lightweight as well.

July 24, 2019

Benefit roller lash super curling mascara

Franchement, ce mascara, je ne peux pas me séparer de lui, il se pose tellement bien sur les cils, je n'ai même pas besoin de mettre des faux cils tellement que c'est bon. Je vous le conseille vivement.

July 22, 2019

LOVED IT! Made my lashes nice and curly.

Great long lasting curl, loved the pigmentation and it lasted all day. I especially loved that it didn't flake or irritate my eyes. I would definitely buy this product again and I absolutely recommend it to everyone who loves a great long lasting mascara.

July 19, 2019

i would buy this product again

i love this mascara so much i use it every day and no wonder james charles and jeffre star love this!! i recommender curls and does not give me racoon eyes. this mascara is sort of like the glossier mascara but it curls your lashes more.

July 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The ultimate mascara

Well worth the price. This is hands down the absolute best mascara. Separates lashes really nicely and literally doubles the length! It is slightly more difficult to remove and tends to transfer A BIT to my eyelid