Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

February 16, 2020

I am not a fan!

I received this product in my Ipsy bag and was really excited to try it. My eyelashes are light, small and thin so I want a mascara that will help them look longer and fuller with some curl. My opinion is this product did not do this for me. I will most likely never buy this product.

February 11, 2020
    United Kingdom

Best mascara I have ever used

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It doesn’t come out lumpy and make your lashes look so long. I used to get eyelash extensions done every 2 weeks but have stopped since using this mascara as it’s just so good. Defo recommend

February 04, 2020

Awesome

I am happy to have found Thai product best mascara ever , smudge & flake proof
    , gave my Lashes lots of volume , I swim lots though not waterproof which makes for easier removal it stood up wonderfully when spades with water

February 01, 2020
    Blackpool, United Kingdom

My ultimate fave benefit mascara!

My ultimate fave mascara from benefit. The results are great. Less clumping than others in the brand and competitors. It’s pricey but then it’s what you pay for quality. It lasts for me as I’m careful when I use it. I Love benefit so much as a brand.

January 30, 2020

Best Mascara

I try new mascaras from time to time but keep coming back to this one. It goes on beautifully and stays on all day. It doesn't smear or run or come off from touching just under my eyebrow.
    It is not clumpy and does not bother my eyes at all. Easily worn with contacts. So glad my beautician introduced me to this wonderful must have product.

January 30, 2020
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Fantastic mascara

This gives you nice full and long looking lashes without looking clumpy and also has staying power I’ve tried a lot of different mascaras over the years and this one does not disappoint

January 20, 2020

Best Mascara Ever!

I could not recommend this product to enough people, I have never had a better mascara. No clumping, it doesn't dry out like many mascaras do. Roller lash is worth the money, because it is overall a great product.

January 13, 2020
    New York, United States

Must Have!

I will be the first to say that I am pretty picky with my mascaras. I do not like any clumps or spidery-looking eyelashes on myself. I like very natural and clean looking lashes and I like my mascara to make my lashes longer and darker. This mascara by Benefit does JUST THAT! This is one of my favorites. Personally, I brush a little excess off as I pull the wand out of the tube, and it makes for the perfect mascara application! I would buy this over and over again.

January 05, 2020

Great but expensive

Really like this mascara. It is a bit expensive but it makes my short lashes actually look like they have a curl! I got a small trial size go try out but I don’t know if could justify paying 30$ for a mascara !

December 17, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Benefit Roller Lash is a must have

Benefit Roller Lash is a must have Mascara, I don't really like big brushes of mascara and this one is just perfect, it has silicone brush, it shaped to curl lashes and do not pick up too much of a product so it doesn't clumps up, but easy to build up, just allow first layer to dry before you apply another, that way it tops up and makes your lashes bigger and longer. It doesn't transfer either, like some others leaves black marks during the day on top of your eye lids. I really adore it, it's my number one mascara.