Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

October 14, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

First choice

I absolutely love the brush design for this product. It helps to curl lashes and applied a layer that I feel is just right, not too light and not too thick. I very rarely get clumps with this mascara too which is a bonus.

October 13, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

The best mascara I've ever owned

This mascara is incredible!! My lashes never clump and they are left long and well defined. The curved wand is brilliant at getting every single eyelash and the formula stays for the whole day, but equally it isn't a nightmare to get off at night.

October 08, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Benefit roller lash

This is the most amazing mascara ever. I love it.
    It’s perfect as makes my lashes look longer and curls them but not only those but it doesn’t clump them up it makes your lashes look natural and doesn’t make them clumpy

2.2/5

October 05, 2019

Not worth it

I thought I would really love this product but I was sadly mistaken. My lashes are a decent length, and I never have any issue with mascaras but this formula did not help my look one bit. My lashes gained no length at all, were pin straight and clumped together like crazy! They had a horrible tarry feel as well. I definitely won’t be using, or recommending this mascara.

September 30, 2019
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love love love this mascara. My lashes are quite long but are fair. This make my lashes look great. It doesn't clump up or crumble like some others and although it is long lasting it is easy to remove with makeup remover.

September 12, 2019

The love of my .....lashes 😂

This is now my fave mascara ! Easy application and buildable. Received as a complimentary products and have been buying it and recommending it all summer!!

August 14, 2019

Super curling and lovely

I love this mascara. It’s great quality. It has great packaging. I use it every day. The formula never clumps or has fallout. Overall one of my favourites.

August 14, 2019

Great

This product is very nice. Remember to curly your lashes BEFORE applying it. It’s very light on your lashes and gives great results. I would purchase it again!

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Highly recommended I love all Benefit Mascaras!

This Benefit mascara and/or the bad gal mascara are always my favourite and my go to even when I don’t apply my everyday makeup
    I still always put mascara on and it is alway these two odd time another great brand!

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great "Eye Opening" Mascara

I don't know about "curling", but this mascara definitely lifts and lengthens my lashes. I like it so much I bought two tubes from Nordstrom's mascara event here recently. It's really well priced for a prestige brand and doesn't flake off by the end of the day.