Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

March 19, 2019

Best high wnd mascara

I love this product. I always buy the mini sizes or get them from Sephora point perks if I can. The minis last very long and I like switching out my mascara often. It’s very lengthening, and keeps my lashes prettt curled. It does stay on unless I do not set my concealer or put a very creamy eye cream on with nothing else on top. Overall great mascara. My only downside is that benefit is not yet cruelty free, but hopefully soon!!!!

March 15, 2019

Wow everyone with your lashes

I received this mascara in a Benefit gift set, and was amazed at the quality and performance. Just a light coat made my fine, light lashes pop and I get many compliments when I wear it.

March 12, 2019

Looooooove

I’ve never tried a mascara better than this one (and I’ve tried a lot of them). This literally keeps my eyelashes curled ALL day and makes them look long and full. It’s everything that I’ve ever wanted in a mascara and I highly recommend trying this out if you haven’t already!

March 10, 2019

Love this Porduct

I have been searching for the perfect mascara and I finally found it! This glides on so smooth instantly lengthens and doesn't clump at all. The wand has very short bristles great short bottom lashes.

March 03, 2019

Best Mascara Yet

Before trying this mascara I never really noticed a difference when using different types of mascara on my lashes. This has quickly grown to be my all-time favorite. It separates lashes making them appear fuller and makes the lashes SO long. Doesn't flake off and the curl lasts all day long!

February 14, 2019

Amazing Mascara

I have very straight and fine Asian lashes and this mascara does wonders for my lashes. I love the packaging and the mascara wand. It really lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump up my lashes like most mascaras. I also love that it doesn't start smudging everywhere as the day goes on. Great mascara and I would recommend it to everyone.

February 14, 2019

Great mascara

This is the only Benefit mascara that I've really enjoyed. It does hold the curl and, what is more, it add length and volume to my lashes. The staying power is great without any smudging or flaking.
    I have tried the black version and I must admit that the color was not as black as I would like it to be. But it looked vibrant when put on.
    I can definitely recommend. it.

2.8/5

February 06, 2019

Didn't Like

Not the biggest fan of this mascara as I didn't feel like it did anything for my lashes. It smudged easily and it was hard to remove. Will not rebuy.

January 25, 2019

Incredible

Roller lash, is the best for my sensitive eyes. I like the way it curls slightly and separates lashes!!! Looks natural!!!!!!!!!!! Never smudges or flakes, it's my fave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 12, 2019

Great lashes

I have used this product for over 2 years. I have very thin lashes and this made an amazing difference to the volume and length. I love Benefit Cosmetics products