Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 909 in Mascara

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

May 18, 2017

if I could give this a 6 out of 5 I would. this mascara is amazing!!!! doesn't flake and the brush is just as wonderful for the top lashes as it is for the bottom lashes. I have repurchased this mascara over 10 times I loveeeeeeeee it

May 17, 2017

This is now my go to mascara. No need to waste time curling lashes anymore, just through this bad boy on and go. Really helps add length while also adding volume.

April 30, 2017

The product went on smoothly and was easy to apply. It made my lashes look thicker and longer. loved the look ! A little pricey but I will buy this again for sure.

April 24, 2017

I got a sample sized tester, and I'm definitely going to buy the full size! It helps curl my lashes without using a curler. When I do use a curler, this helps to hold the curl all day. It also lengthens and defines the lashes really well, while adding volume without clumps or flaking.

April 18, 2017

I have tried a wide range of drugstore and high end mascaras and Rollerlash is hands down the best! The formula and brush work together to create long, full and separated lashes with a subtle lifted curl. I have never had this mascara flake off or cause raccoon eyes even after a long day.

April 18, 2017

This is a different brush and concept, but a good one. I like how one side has super short bristles that I can coat all the lashes with mascara. Then use the other side to comb it out and fan out the lashes. This for me gave me more natural lashes, as I couldn't do many coats to get any amount of volume from it, but I did get length! Volume is more what I want from a mascara and found it just didn't seem to play well with other mascara if I tried to layer them. So it's ok, but not what I'm looking for.

April 16, 2017

Love this mascara, it's one of my favourites. I like how the mascara goes on, it doesn't clump up all my lashes, and gives a natural curled look. This is definitely something I use daily and will buy again!

April 14, 2017

I love most Benefit Cosmetics. I have tried the roller lash curling mascara. I didnt mind the way it curled my lashes. I have a great natural curl to my lashes so I really didnt need an curling lash, I bought it because the store was out of my regular Benefit Yes they are Real lashes.

April 13, 2017

Love everything Benefit but this is my fav. I have long but straight lashes with no curl at all and this mascara works wonders. Adds the right curl and length with a few strokes on each eye.

April 13, 2017

I use this very very often as my lashes look fuller and curlier! I originally got it in a sample size and had to get a bigger one! I'm literally obsessed with this!