Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

May 10, 2019

Excellent Mascara- Still Pricey Though

This is hands down the best mascara that I've used thus far. It doesn't clump, goes on my lashes easily, and keeps them looking curled. The applicator is great as well. I also have a tendency to rub my eyes which usually ruins my eye makeup, but this mascara stayed on even with me rubbing my eyes.

The only issue I had is the price point. It's such an effective product, but the price is steep. I'm still debating whether I'd purchase it again since $30+ is a lot for a product you're supposed to toss every 3 months. But I can't deny that it's a really great mascara.

May 02, 2019

Great lashes

Like all the other benefits mascaras it does exactly what it claims. It gives my lashes a really nice curl I usually use it before I use the yes they're real or the bad gal mascaras over it to get them really plump and full and beautiful. They mascara is a bit pricey you think at first but it last without getting all gross 6x longer then any other I've used so really 5 bucks a month for amazing lashes is dirt cheap

April 25, 2019
    New York, United States

Love it!

I love this mascara, I use it everyday to give my lashes a nice boost. I like using this first, and then going in with a lancome mascara, and then this one again on top. Its awesome!

April 23, 2019

Great mascara for even the newest to makeup

Just tried out a sample size of this Benefit Roller Lash Mascara and am a new fan. I've never been big on wearing mascara and normally opted for a clear variety that just accentuated my lashes, but this curling mascara is amazing. Not only did it make my eyes pop from using the black colour but the curl factor is A+!

March 25, 2019

Best curling mascara I’ve ever tried!!

This is my favourite mascara. I have very straight lashes, that are hard to curl even with a curler. This mascara does a wonderful job. It lengthens, separates, and curls all in one. It won’t last a full day, but works perfectly for an evening out.

March 19, 2019

Best high wnd mascara

I love this product. I always buy the mini sizes or get them from Sephora point perks if I can. The minis last very long and I like switching out my mascara often. It’s very lengthening, and keeps my lashes prettt curled. It does stay on unless I do not set my concealer or put a very creamy eye cream on with nothing else on top. Overall great mascara. My only downside is that benefit is not yet cruelty free, but hopefully soon!!!!

March 15, 2019
    Not Found, Canada

Wow everyone with your lashes

I received this mascara in a Benefit gift set, and was amazed at the quality and performance. Just a light coat made my fine, light lashes pop and I get many compliments when I wear it.

March 12, 2019

Looooooove

I’ve never tried a mascara better than this one (and I’ve tried a lot of them). This literally keeps my eyelashes curled ALL day and makes them look long and full. It’s everything that I’ve ever wanted in a mascara and I highly recommend trying this out if you haven’t already!

March 10, 2019

Love this Porduct

I have been searching for the perfect mascara and I finally found it! This glides on so smooth instantly lengthens and doesn't clump at all. The wand has very short bristles great short bottom lashes.

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Mascara Yet

Before trying this mascara I never really noticed a difference when using different types of mascara on my lashes. This has quickly grown to be my all-time favorite. It separates lashes making them appear fuller and makes the lashes SO long. Doesn't flake off and the curl lasts all day long!