Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Probably would be better on people with long eyelashes

I have short, sparse, and thin asian lashes. I always am looking for mascara that makes my eyelashes noticable in photos. So I asked my friend who is known for having beautiful voluminous lashes what she recommended. She recommended Benefit Cosmetics They're Real!
    My hopes were high, and I definitely paid a pretty penny for it 33 CAD. Unfortunately my hopes were dashed, and the mascara did not deliver. It was mediocre, but for 33 bucks, and such high praise I expected more. The brush was spiky and painful, and my lashes wern't lengthened in the slightest. Overall I was just disappointed. Their were some things I liked about the mascara though, it was pretty flake and smudge resistant, and it even held its own during a intense workout session. The formula didn't clump, and dried quickly. Overall I would suggest that people who have naturally thick and long lashes would probably have a better time with this mascara then I did.

October 08, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing!!

This has to be the best mascara I've ever used.
    Really easy to apply, doesn't make my eyelashes go clumpy at all.
    Makes my eyelashes really long and gives plenty of volume.
    I purchased black.
    No going back!
    Love it!!!
    Definitely recommend 100 %.

October 02, 2019

Greatest.mascara on the go!!

This mascara is by far my favorite. It doesn't smudge, its waterproof, when I watch movies and I cry when there is sad scene it doesn't smudge and I don't like a panda for once.

September 30, 2019

Va-voom lashes

This is my go-to mascara (on my wishlist every Christmas)! This gives my lashes that extra pop that so many others don't. Only one coat needed! No more trying multiple applications only to clump and panic.

August 26, 2019

perfect lashes

Got this as a free sample once and when i used it i love it. Love this mascara for lengthening my lashes without clumping them altogether! I really like the mascara brush because it really combs out my lashes. The line has a great array of colours as well. I love to use the blue mascara on my bottom lashes for a pop of colour!

August 21, 2019

My go to!!!

I love this mascara. It at least tripled the look of my lashes. Dark thick lashes. Staying power is killer!! I have an ipsy subscription, I have tried many brands and formulas. They're Real is always what I go back to

August 18, 2019

They are real

What it is:
    A lengthening mascara that curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for an "out-of-here" look.

What it does:
    This breakthrough bestseller reveals lashes you never knew you had! The specially designed brush features staggered bristles that grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The custom-domed tip uses precision bristles to lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. With a glossy, jet-black, long-wearing formula, you’ll flaunt luxurious, silky lashes that won’t smudge, clump, or dry out.

What else you need to know:
    Go horizontal: the staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume.
    Then go vertical: the custom-domed tip with precision bristles lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes.

This product is an Allure Reader’s Choice award winner.

Research results:
    In a consumer panel survey, the following results were reported:
    - 94% saw dramatic length and volume
    - 90% saw base-to-tip curl
    - 94% saw visible lift
    -100% saw long-wearing results

Beauty Tip:
    For super curl and length, apply Roller Lash first to curl and lift your lashes. Then layer They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara on top

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I have bough this product a few times already!!

I don’t very much like this mascara as well as other benefit mascaras (and others benefit beauty products) Benefit is by far one of my favourite products!!! Especially if I need it quick we have benefit at our shoppers location here!!!

August 13, 2019

Best high end mascara

This mascara does everything although the brush is something to get used to. This would be the only mascara I would spent on high end mascara. The price is hard to swallow so I do not buy it all the time. But it does make your lashes look amazing and full. I like it better after it has been open for a week or so, seems to get better?

August 12, 2019

Your eyelashes will never look better!

I always had a hard time finding the perfect mascara but when I got my makeup done for my wedding I didn't have to look any further! This mascara makes your lashes so lush and full, dark and beautiful. Best part is it lasts but it's not hard to wash off!