Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 26, 2019

perfect lashes

Got this as a free sample once and when i used it i love it. Love this mascara for lengthening my lashes without clumping them altogether! I really like the mascara brush because it really combs out my lashes. The line has a great array of colours as well. I love to use the blue mascara on my bottom lashes for a pop of colour!

August 21, 2019

My go to!!!

I love this mascara. It at least tripled the look of my lashes. Dark thick lashes. Staying power is killer!! I have an ipsy subscription, I have tried many brands and formulas. They're Real is always what I go back to

August 18, 2019

They are real

What it is:
    A lengthening mascara that curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for an "out-of-here" look.

What it does:
    This breakthrough bestseller reveals lashes you never knew you had! The specially designed brush features staggered bristles that grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The custom-domed tip uses precision bristles to lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. With a glossy, jet-black, long-wearing formula, you’ll flaunt luxurious, silky lashes that won’t smudge, clump, or dry out.

What else you need to know:
    Go horizontal: the staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume.
    Then go vertical: the custom-domed tip with precision bristles lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes.

This product is an Allure Reader’s Choice award winner.

Research results:
    In a consumer panel survey, the following results were reported:
    - 94% saw dramatic length and volume
    - 90% saw base-to-tip curl
    - 94% saw visible lift
    -100% saw long-wearing results

Beauty Tip:
    For super curl and length, apply Roller Lash first to curl and lift your lashes. Then layer They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara on top

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I have bough this product a few times already!!

I don’t very much like this mascara as well as other benefit mascaras (and others benefit beauty products) Benefit is by far one of my favourite products!!! Especially if I need it quick we have benefit at our shoppers location here!!!

August 13, 2019

Best high end mascara

This mascara does everything although the brush is something to get used to. This would be the only mascara I would spent on high end mascara. The price is hard to swallow so I do not buy it all the time. But it does make your lashes look amazing and full. I like it better after it has been open for a week or so, seems to get better?

August 12, 2019

Your eyelashes will never look better!

I always had a hard time finding the perfect mascara but when I got my makeup done for my wedding I didn't have to look any further! This mascara makes your lashes so lush and full, dark and beautiful. Best part is it lasts but it's not hard to wash off!

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Definately buy again

I love this product! It makes my eyes stand out and being my best feature it's such a bonus. They make my eye lashes look thicker, they seperate them out to give that longer fuller look

I highly recommend

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Perfect mascara

I first got this as a sample and by the second day I was already ordering the full size version! It creates great volume which is important to me because I do not have full lashes! It can clump at times but it's more because of the way it is being applied rather then the actual product creating clumping! It is a slurge item and I do recommend it but for the people out there on the fence about spending that amount of money, I have seen they sell smaller sample size versions at some stores

July 20, 2019

Best mascara to date

This mascara is the best for my lashes - to date! I can’t believe how well it works for my lashes. I don’t need falsies when using this. Each lash spreads out evenly and superb volume. Love it!

July 19, 2019

Amazing

Got a little sample in Ipsy. My favourite mascara ever. Clean, makes my eyelashes super long and black, beautiful, one of my faves. Benefit makes extremely good products.