3.9/5
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews
Ranked #2 in Mascara

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.

September 22, 2017

J’adore

Ce mascara est parfois pour moi étant donné que sur mes cils il a un effet recourbant et il sépare extrêmement bien les cils sans faire de gros pâté comme la grande majorité des mascaras. Je ne m’en separe plus!

September 14, 2017

My go to!

Love the texture and look of my lashes using this product! Been using this for several months and have repurchased! Lasts a long time without fail, doesn't dry up easily!

September 13, 2017

Not a fan.

I'm sadly not a fan of this mascara. I do not like the wand at all, the ball on the end always hits my fave somewhere causing me to ruin the makeup on that spot of my face. And the product itself inside of the tube is honestly no better than the E.L.F. mascara that I have. I would not recommend this at all.

September 05, 2017

Makes you look like your wearing falsies

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It makes my lashes look long and voluminous enough and not too dramatic.I'm super picky about my mascaras and I always turn back to this one.

One downside for me is that it smudges on me easily, so I'll need to touch-up every so often,.

August 31, 2017

Yeux sensibles à éviter!

J'aime bien benefit cosmétiques, MAis la je dois dire que mes yeux sensibles ne peuvent carrément pas avec ce mascara. On ne peux le garder trop longtemps sur les cils si non douleurs et brûlures aux yeux...le produit font en sorte que tes cils deviennent dur...ALOrs très difficile à nettoyer. Je me suis meme irriter les yeux. Par contre il donne un très bon fini de cils allongés.

August 31, 2017

Doesn't lead up to expectations

I liked this product, but for the price I paid, I would probably not purchase it again. It did build good volume, but also flaked off which I did not like!

2.2/5

August 25, 2017

Worst mascara for asian eyes!

This mascara simply does nothing for me.I have drugstore mascaras that are better than this!Would not recommended because it doesn't give any volume or length.

August 21, 2017

I would buy this product again if it was on sale.

I really love the brush that comes with the product, and it doesn't clump. A bit on the pricier side for the same amount as other mascara's. Would buy again if it was on sale.

August 21, 2017

It's definitely my new favourite mascara !

Possédant des milliers et des milliers de mascaras, je cherchais vraimentnon mascara déployant les cils, et cela faisait des années que je louchais sur le They're real, alors quand je l'ai vu en soldes je n'ai pas hésité ! D'ailleurs je ne regrette pas, il me fait des yeux de biche !

August 16, 2017

Love it!

This mascara is amazing!! No clumps, no mess, no raccoon eyes in the morning. I love the way it looks and makes my eyelashes look so long! I recommend it to anyone!