Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 14, 2019

One of the best mascara I’ve ever used

I have used this product for so long now and I really love what it does to my eyelashes. In days where I don’t feel like wearing falsies I always wear this mascara. This adds volume and length to my lashes and the brush applicator is really great🔥🔥

December 14, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

Favourite mascara

One of my favourite mascaras ever. Make my lashes sooo long. Everyone is asking are they my real lashes. Love the brush as well. Worth every penny. Just one word can describe it Amazing.

December 10, 2019

Love this product

My friend introduced me to this mascara and I can't go a day without it! I use to use a L'oreal mascara before but I'm so glad this came into my life! It makes my lashes look longer with just one coat but I usually put 2 coats. I highly recommend this product!

December 05, 2019

The blackest black

I love this mascara. It stays put all day and is not flakey. The black is extremely pigmented. My only complaint is the brush, I wish it had more bristles.

November 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Probably would be better on people with long eyelashes

I have short, sparse, and thin asian lashes. I always am looking for mascara that makes my eyelashes noticable in photos. So I asked my friend who is known for having beautiful voluminous lashes what she recommended. She recommended Benefit Cosmetics They're Real!
    My hopes were high, and I definitely paid a pretty penny for it 33 CAD. Unfortunately my hopes were dashed, and the mascara did not deliver. It was mediocre, but for 33 bucks, and such high praise I expected more. The brush was spiky and painful, and my lashes wern't lengthened in the slightest. Overall I was just disappointed. Their were some things I liked about the mascara though, it was pretty flake and smudge resistant, and it even held its own during a intense workout session. The formula didn't clump, and dried quickly. Overall I would suggest that people who have naturally thick and long lashes would probably have a better time with this mascara then I did.

October 08, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing!!

This has to be the best mascara I've ever used.
    Really easy to apply, doesn't make my eyelashes go clumpy at all.
    Makes my eyelashes really long and gives plenty of volume.
    I purchased black.
    No going back!
    Love it!!!
    Definitely recommend 100 %.

October 02, 2019

Greatest.mascara on the go!!

This mascara is by far my favorite. It doesn't smudge, its waterproof, when I watch movies and I cry when there is sad scene it doesn't smudge and I don't like a panda for once.

September 30, 2019

Va-voom lashes

This is my go-to mascara (on my wishlist every Christmas)! This gives my lashes that extra pop that so many others don't. Only one coat needed! No more trying multiple applications only to clump and panic.

August 26, 2019

perfect lashes

Got this as a free sample once and when i used it i love it. Love this mascara for lengthening my lashes without clumping them altogether! I really like the mascara brush because it really combs out my lashes. The line has a great array of colours as well. I love to use the blue mascara on my bottom lashes for a pop of colour!

August 21, 2019

My go to!!!

I love this mascara. It at least tripled the look of my lashes. Dark thick lashes. Staying power is killer!! I have an ipsy subscription, I have tried many brands and formulas. They're Real is always what I go back to