Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 23, 2020

Love it

I was given a sample of Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Lengthening Mascara and I absolutely love it. It adds length to my eyelashes that it turns out beautiful and easily glide. In not really a pro in doing my makeup but benefits make it easy for me.

March 06, 2020

Love this mascara!

I picked up Benefit’s They’re Real mascara on a whim when I saw it on sale and I’m so glad I did. It really gives my lashes lift and sharp definition and I like working with the rounded tip of the brush to get the tiniest lashes. My only gripe is that sometimes the base of the bristles on the brush deposits a bit too much product so I really have to be careful not to let that happen or it creates clumps. If I take my time and apply carefully I get excellent results though so it’s a pretty minor complaint. Wish I’d found it sooner!

February 27, 2020

That brush

I wasnt sure about this mascara at first but once I was comfortable with the brush I fell in love with it. It really lifts my lashes and the mascara stays on all day. I recommend this to any one who want long non clumpy lashes all day

January 30, 2020
    Luton, United Kingdom

They really look naturally long

Lovely mascara ! I first tried a mini size and fell in love with it and had to buy the full sized product.
    I had soon many compliments too as out of the blue my lashes were so visible lol
    I have short lashes so always look for something to help them look longer and this is the perfect product for that

January 30, 2020
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Really works wonders

This mascara is absolutely amazing and worth every penny. It makes your lashes look stunning and is such a great alternative to false lashes. Definitely worth the money and is something I'd buy again and again.

December 14, 2019

One of the best mascara I’ve ever used

I have used this product for so long now and I really love what it does to my eyelashes. In days where I don’t feel like wearing falsies I always wear this mascara. This adds volume and length to my lashes and the brush applicator is really great🔥🔥

December 14, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

Favourite mascara

One of my favourite mascaras ever. Make my lashes sooo long. Everyone is asking are they my real lashes. Love the brush as well. Worth every penny. Just one word can describe it Amazing.

December 10, 2019

Love this product

My friend introduced me to this mascara and I can't go a day without it! I use to use a L'oreal mascara before but I'm so glad this came into my life! It makes my lashes look longer with just one coat but I usually put 2 coats. I highly recommend this product!

December 05, 2019

The blackest black

I love this mascara. It stays put all day and is not flakey. The black is extremely pigmented. My only complaint is the brush, I wish it had more bristles.

November 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Probably would be better on people with long eyelashes

I have short, sparse, and thin asian lashes. I always am looking for mascara that makes my eyelashes noticable in photos. So I asked my friend who is known for having beautiful voluminous lashes what she recommended. She recommended Benefit Cosmetics They're Real!
    My hopes were high, and I definitely paid a pretty penny for it 33 CAD. Unfortunately my hopes were dashed, and the mascara did not deliver. It was mediocre, but for 33 bucks, and such high praise I expected more. The brush was spiky and painful, and my lashes wern't lengthened in the slightest. Overall I was just disappointed. Their were some things I liked about the mascara though, it was pretty flake and smudge resistant, and it even held its own during a intense workout session. The formula didn't clump, and dried quickly. Overall I would suggest that people who have naturally thick and long lashes would probably have a better time with this mascara then I did.