Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 30, 2019

Amazing mascara

I have not long lashes , I have thin lashes. So this mascara is perfect for me. After using it , I feel like I have long lashes. It gives my lashes amazing look.

April 26, 2019

Works Wonders

I received a sample of this and since I tried it I'm hooked. My lashes are physically longer and fuller. Has been a life saver since I stopped wearing falsies. I highly recommend this product.

April 23, 2019

My lashes are thicker

I highly recommend the you're real Mascara if you want to voluminous lashes. Separates and no clumping. A nice soft black. I received a sample from Benefit cosmetics and I will be purchasing the full size for sure.

2.0/5

April 16, 2019

Not the best

When I used this mascara, it was just too liquidy to do anything for my lashes. It made my lashes that were curled look straight and made them droop downwards. It didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes. I really had high hopes for this mascara and it just wasn't it.

April 15, 2019

Great results

I can tell you for sure. This gives volume on your eye lash. I love it. I got it to try for free. And since than I been buying this mascara. Because I love benefits makeup brand. This is the only mascara that I trust in working good for me.

March 29, 2019

Fantastic

I really, really adore this mascara by benefit. It goes on very dark and lengthens your eyelashes a lot. It gives them a lot of volume without making them look clumpy or spider leggy. I have never experienced any Fallout from this product which seems to be my problem with some mascaras. It stays put all day and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It really is a wonderful product. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody who wants to make their lashes look fuller and longer without using falsies.

2.3/5

March 16, 2019

Nope.

I got a free sample of this in the mail and I was super excited for it! Maybe I had too high of expectations, but oh man, was I ever disappointed. With my first application I found it too clumpy for my liking, so I washed it off and tried again. Reapplication looked better, but about 10 minutes inutes later when I looked in the mirror I noticed that the mascara was transferring to my undereye, I looked like I have black eyes lol.. I hadn't rubbed or even touched my eyes. So I ended up washing it off. I tried a third time a couple weeks later and same thing. I decided to try again today and ended up having to wash it off for the same reason. After that I just tossed it and decided I was happy that I didn't actually spend money on it. I will say though that it did deliver what it said it would, but what good is that if it doesn't stay put? I would definitely not recommend this product.

March 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I love benifit cosmetics. This mascara is amazing. I love the unique brush, the product goes on effortlessly and really makes my eye lashes pop. The product didnt clumb and lasted all day. The price is alittle high, but the results are amazing

February 23, 2019

Just Good

I like when brands come up with unusual shaped brush tips for mascara but i find that you end up with way too much product on the tip. So Either you lose product to wiping it off or get too much on your lashes. It does however give great lift and volume to the lashes and I'm currently on my second tube.

February 23, 2019

I am soo impressed woth tjis after getting a sample!

Some friends and I had an event to attend and I wanted the “falsie” look. I got a sample size of this mascara from Sephora (yay for try before you buy!) anyways we ended up getting our make up done and getting fake lashes applied for our event but when I did try the mascara on a regular day I couldn’t believe the length it gave me 😍 the Brussels are a harder plyable plastic which wasn’t the nicest feeling but that separated every lash avaoiding the Tarantula look! I even got comments from people I saw that day about how good they looked! I will for sure be buying the regular size now and put up with the prickly bristles for the amazing outcome it gave 🤗