Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.7/5

July 16, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

My holy grail...3 years ago

If I had reviewed this product 3 years ago, I would have ranted and raved about its lengthening and defining properties. It literally made me look like a doll - and coming from someone who gets no results from 99.9% of mascaras. However, the last few I've had have been awful. Benefit seem to have changed their formula, making the mascara to be dry and unworkable. I initially thought I'd bought a fake but after having many since, I'm now sure this product is not my holy grail anymore.

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Amazing!

It makes your lashes really long and create an amazing big, bold amount of thickness! I definitely recommend this mascara to everyone who will see this! I guarantee that this mascara will work on your lashes. It has a lovely deep, dark, black pigment which helps your beautiful long lashes stand out wonderfully!

July 14, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Unreal effects!

This mascara is totally unbelievable! I look like I'm wearing false eyelashes when I wear it. The effects are so dramatic. I absolutely love it and get lots of compliments when I wear it. It's great!

June 08, 2019

Affordable Oomp

Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real lengthening mascara is a gem. They makes my brown eyes pop. It’s a staple in my makeup bag. It’s affordable and allows me to add a bit of a oomph to my look in two quick strokes.

June 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Length but to much clump for me

When it comes to mascara I am
    Super picky, I want length and darkening but no clumps or thickness, almost like a dye to my natural lashes. I often wash the wand half off and use as a tint. If thickness is alright it’s an alright mascara definitely adds length

April 30, 2019

Amazing mascara

I have not long lashes , I have thin lashes. So this mascara is perfect for me. After using it , I feel like I have long lashes. It gives my lashes amazing look.

April 26, 2019

Works Wonders

I received a sample of this and since I tried it I'm hooked. My lashes are physically longer and fuller. Has been a life saver since I stopped wearing falsies. I highly recommend this product.

April 23, 2019

My lashes are thicker

I highly recommend the you're real Mascara if you want to voluminous lashes. Separates and no clumping. A nice soft black. I received a sample from Benefit cosmetics and I will be purchasing the full size for sure.

2.0/5

April 16, 2019

Not the best

When I used this mascara, it was just too liquidy to do anything for my lashes. It made my lashes that were curled look straight and made them droop downwards. It didn't volumize or lengthen my lashes. I really had high hopes for this mascara and it just wasn't it.

April 15, 2019

Great results

I can tell you for sure. This gives volume on your eye lash. I love it. I got it to try for free. And since than I been buying this mascara. Because I love benefits makeup brand. This is the only mascara that I trust in working good for me.