Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 915 in Mascara

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.

May 23, 2017

On dit bien souvent que la touche la plus importante dans un make up réussit c'est le mascara ! mais son application n'est pas aussi simple qu'on peut le penser : par exemple je ne savais vraiment pas en mettre à tel point que le resultat finale était vraiment minime : on voyait que mes cils étaient "maquillés" mais c'est to! ( pas de courbure de cil pas de forme etc ...) et ce produit à changé mon maquillage ! il permet justement d'apprendre à l'appliquer et à "jouer" avec ses cils même pour les plus nulles ! du coup aujourd'hui j'arrive à me faire un regard de biche et je ne changerai de mascara pour rien au monde :)

May 21, 2017

I have heard all the rave reviews on this mascara and had to try it for myself.
    The reviews are spot on, this mascara is excellent. I honestly was a bit concerned with the brush, the bristles are spaced a fair distance apart with different sizes bristles, I was wondering how it would stack up again my regular brand. The design is what makes it so effective, I only had to apply a couple of small strokes per eye and almost instantly my lashes increased in length, appeared fuller and each individual lash stood out on its own. There is absolutely no clumping at all, and I didn't get any small flecks fly off onto my lids. I played around with it yesterday and applied it a few times per eye, letting it dry into between and wow.. amazing.. you would think I used the mascara with the two step process. I love this stuff, I wish I had tried it sooner!

May 18, 2017

This is one of my favourite premium mascaras. I rarely spend money on mascaras that aren't from the drugstore because there are so many good quality ones out there, however, this is my exception. The bristles grab and coat all my lashes, root to tip, adding intense volume AND length. The formula is heavily pigmented and is long lasting. By the end of the day my eyelashes still have a curl and no flakes.

May 16, 2017

Though this is not my favorite mascara (Mainly due to the price) It still is really good. It's sold from places like the drug store to sephora so it is very easy to get a hold of. I find there's no smudges or clumping and the extra length it gives is amazing. The only thing is the price. I find it definitely in the higher end.

May 16, 2017

No clumps or smudges! Make my lashes look great and gives them a great lift! My lashes grow straight down and this makes them so lifted and pretty. Love it, definitely reccommend

May 15, 2017

This is one of my favorite mascara's. It does not cause clumping even after applying a few layers. It stays on long and doesn't smudge. Benefit always has great products.

May 13, 2017

Best mascara! i have straight lashes so they need help with a bit of volume and hold and this definitely helps. I got the sample size at sephora and ever since ive been purchasing this product over and over again.

May 11, 2017

Hands down best mascara in the world . I love the wand on this mascara and it doesn't clump like other mascara in the market . It last all day.you must give it a try

May 10, 2017

J'adore!!!une couche ou deux et le tour est jouer !!!mais la disponibilité de ce produit est accessible dans une seule pharmacie ( exclusive a pharmaprix ) et le produit est ultra cher car aucun compétiteur.. je ne peux pas me permettre ce luxe a chaque fois.

May 10, 2017

One of my faves! This mascara lengthens your lashes but doesn't smudge or smear. I already have long lashes and struggle with mascara that doesn't smear above or below your eyes, but this one is long lasting and stays on all day and gives you the fulsome look you're looking for!!

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt