Benefit Cosmetics Bronzing Powder in Hoola Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 317 in Bronzer

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

April 19, 2017

I love this product, it lasts so long, works so well with my skin tone, and every time I wear it I get compliments. Most important it doesn't get cakey or age my skin by settling into the area around my nose. It lasts a long time so I don't have to constantly reapply. I like that it doesn't seem to block pores as my skin can get oily in the summer and I wear as little make up as possible but this with some primer works really well. Love Benefit products so much.

April 14, 2017

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! First of all, the mini size lasts SO long. This bronzer is so perfect, its not orange at all and it is subtle enough for light skinned ladies like myself. I love the way it blends out perfectly to give a beautiful sun-kissed look.

April 13, 2017

My sister gave me this as a birthday gift. Best bronzer ever! I also tried it on at Sephora. I love it. its not orange at all, its the perfect brown bronzer. Its super build-able and does not get muddy looking what so ever. You can blend it well, and it lasts forever.

March 29, 2017

Best bronzer ever! I got it as a gift and im hooked for life i love it so much its not orange at all its the perfect brown bronzer. Its super buildable and does not get muddy looking what so ever, its totally worth the price ive had mine for 2 months now and use it everyday and i havent hit pan yet.

March 11, 2017

My daughter convinced me to buy this. I wasn't sure given the price and the small size of the product but you don't need much at all to create the look you need. It is very pigmented and creates a great bronze.

February 17, 2017

I would have to say this one is a tie for my top favorite bronzer I actually use two together everyday this one and the milk chocolate soleil by too faced. The benefit hoola i swatched on my hand and it did not seem very dark so i passed on it then my make up junkie friend said to try it again actually on and wow what a difference it was so nice and perfect it is my top fav ever since. i have had mine for quite awhile now and its just about done but i would say for using it every day it lasted a long time so even though i thought it was a but pricey i would say it is totally worth it as it lasts long especially for an almost every day use.

December 01, 2016

This is a really great bronzer. It's the only bronzer I have owned for years and I have always been really happy with it. I like how light it goes on and how natural it looks.

November 30, 2016

I'm a big fan of this bronzer. It's actually matte! Most bronzers that I've purchased or seen are always full of shimmer. It's nice to find something matte that I can use every day. I love the packaging and the cute little brush that comes with it and the product itself lasts for such a long time.

October 17, 2016

One of the warmest blushes out there . Love it and so universal
    You can find it at Sephora and Shoppers - It's worth the price and I love the packaging
    Super cute !

September 26, 2016

I love this bronzer, the packaging is absolutely adorable! The brush and mirror it comes with are very handy. Most importantly, the bronzing powder itself is worth every penny. It has the perfect undertone, not too orange or ashy - I can imagine that it would suit many skin tones. In addition, it is very blendable and pigmented. It also lasts on the skin very well! 100% recommend!