Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

A brow lifting and enhancing pencil that instantly adds a lifted look to the entire eye area. It's never been easier to raise a brow or two! The soft, matte linen-pink pencil looks beautiful on all skin tones.

1.7/5

May 02, 2017

This is a review for the older formula. I haven't tried the new re-formulated oneI hated this product. It's thick, doesn't blend well at all and clings to my skin, making it look really cakey. I tied it a few times and it was way to much work for still bad results.

April 14, 2017

This is a beautiful eyebrow definer. I use it on my brow bone just after I finish setting my eyebrows. This beautiful pink sheen leaves my brows looking perfect and makes them stand out. I use this product every day and I am obsessed with it!!!

August 28, 2015

This is a wonderful product. Make sure you blend. It can be used underneath the brow, inside corners of eyes and as an all over shadow or lower liner. Makes your eyes look so awake and brows highlighted. Love it!

March 29, 2012

I bought this at Holt Renfrew when the company was being pulled out of the store, so $10 for this pencil is an amazing bargain!
    It has a very pale pink color which is supposed to match almost every skin tone. I just draw one line under the outer half of my brows on the bottom and blend with my finger before filling in my brows. It gives a subtle highlight without the shimmers. I love using this when I use minimal eye makeup so it gives my eyes a slight "oomph" without too much eye makeup.
    But, after a long day, probably due to the oil on my skin, I notice the product looking slightly patchy..not really flaky, but just not blended as well anymore.

September 16, 2008

Great brow lifter. Adds definition and highlights the brow bone. Easy to use and lasts forever.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise