Benefit Cosmetics Prrrowl Iridescent Mascara Topcoat & Shimmering Lip Gloss
Amazing
Good

Benefit Cosmetics Prrrowl Iridescent Mascara Topcoat & Shimmering Lip Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #403 out of 448 in Makeup

Walk on the wild side with sparkling peacock-blue lashes & pearlescent pink lips. Rowr!

September 08, 2010

We received a PR sample of this product at ChickAdvisor HQ and first things first, we definitely loved the fun name - prrrowl!

This is a 2-in-1 product: one side is a mascara topcoat and the other side is a shimmering lip gloss. The lip gloss is a peach colour that tastes really great. It's pretty thick but it isn't sticky. You apply the gloss with a sponge brush that doesn't spread too well, so I had to keep dipping it into the pot for more gloss. Personally, I wasn't crazy about the peach colour on myself but I would wear it again for the glossiness if I applied it over a darker colour.

I applied the mascara topcoat over black mascara and if I looked closely I could see blue sparkles on my lashes. I put on several coats and it didn't stand out as much as I expected, but later in the day I did get a compliment on my sparkly lashes. Since the topcoat is blue, it may make blue eyes stand out in pictures, but I don't think the difference between just wearing black mascara and applying this topcoat was very noticeable.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?