benefit kabrow

benefit kabrow Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

June 26, 2017

Favourite eyebrow product.

Would definitely recommend to try at least once. Has a huge variety of colours for everyone. I have light hair so it's difficult to find a product that matches my hair colour that is easy to apply. Ka-brow works wonders! Has a great consistency and lasts all day! Easy to remove and even easier to apply.

May 17, 2017

Great waxy/gel brow product. Love that it has a built in brush for easy application. They have a variety of colours to suit many people. I like that the brush can give small hair like lines and also fill in. This product gives me good brow definition.

March 25, 2017

I really like this product for my brows, it stays on all day and there is no smudge. I find that in comparison to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow that it stays on better but the formula is also much more chalky and dry. I do find that when I apply the product it flakes on to my face but that's not too big of a deal to me. Other than this I love the product. The little applicator brush on the cap is convenient but a little odd to use. Overall I would definitely recommend as it is a regular part of my makeup routine.

March 11, 2017

Love this for a dramatic brow look! It's great for travelling as well as it comes with the brush! It also comes in a great range of colors and stays on all day.

July 03, 2016

Stays super well. Controls hairs very well. Design and packaging are awesome and adorable. Tons of product inside. Shades are perfect. Perfect brow looks