• Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer
  • Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer

Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 384 in Primer

May 11, 2017

This is like a two in one. I have worn it alone as a nice brown mascara and as a primer. I like the brush how it looks like so many bristles it separates each lash. Even makes my lashes look oh so full. Dare I say used as a primer maybe my lashes look amazing. One friend swore i had on fake lashes. She probably said that just to make me feel good. Whatever works. Sometimes a bit pricey is needed. Love Benefit They're Real. Easy to apply and remove whats not to like

April 17, 2017

I got a sample size in my spring LuxeBox. I was so happy because I wanted to try it for a long time and never had the chance. This product is amazing. I love wearing it alone for a natural look or with my mascara for a more dramatic look. The consistency is nice and the colour works perfectly with my lashes. It gives me length and volume and does not flake at all. I highly recommend it and will purchase a new one once my sample is used up!

March 01, 2016

I tried this great new product today on my eyelashes. My lashes are very thin and I found this primer worked great in giving me more volume and Color. After I applied my regular mascara on top of that I really noticed a difference. My lashes had more definition , they're real, all mine . ❤️❤️

February 29, 2016

Got this as a sample in one of my subscriptions and I love it!
    It has many uses;

Mascara on it's own - This is tinted so you can use it by itself without using a black mascara on top. It's subtle and works for a 'natural' dressed down look.

Day Mascara/Night Primer - If you're going out after work and have no time to redo your makeup. You can use this subtle colour and lift during the day, it doesn't dry out your lashes so you can put mascara right on top of it once you finish work for a quick perk up!

Purely as a primer: This is how I use it. I put it on my lashes before a night out and as soon as it dries, I layer on the black mascara (usually roller lash or they're real by benefit) and it lengthens your lashes noticeably.

Only downside is that it's a lot of money to spend on a product which is not 'necessary' in my book.
    I probably won't be buying a full size for this reason only, it essentially doubles the cost of my eyelash products and I can't quite justify it.

January 23, 2016

This is a brown colour primer - a product type I have never used. I think some people put multiple layers of mascara on, so they would be the target audience for lash primer.

I applied it, and it's not too thick - it would even look good just on its own. It did create an awesome base for my mascara, and my lashes really DID look like they were't real without all the fuss and muss of fake eyelashes.

Morganv14 added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for