4.9/5
Bepanthen Nappy Cream Reviews

November 27, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Amazing

This product works really well for babies to children but no even just that, i heard a rumour about using it for acne and very dry skin in adults. So yes i tested it and i am very pleased to say my redness has gone down alot! And i suffer with less acne too! Hugely Impressed this product has many uses!

Peterborough, United Kingdom

i would buy this product again

my girls nappy rash dissapear only with Bepanthen i would like buy it again and recommend my friends .i would like try something more from bepanthen products

Ealing, United Kingdom

Best

I've been using this since day one for every nappy change and i can say my baby never suffered from any nappy rashes.
    A tub lasts long enough and it's easy to apply.
    No perfumes and leaves a protective film on the skin.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Excellent

I would highly recommend Bepanthen because it's very effective and heals skin really quickly.It's the only nappy rash cream that I would use for my new granddaughter.Bepanthen has many other uses too, it's not just a nappy rash cream. My daughter also uses this for aftercare with her tattoos as it works perfectly. I use it for my itchy irritated skin too. I cannot recommend Bepanthen enough.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Has so many uses!

I use bepanthen for everything! Baby has nappy rash- bepanthen. New tattoo- bepanthen. Dry skin- bepanthen. Heat rash-bepanthen. Itch I cant scratch? Bepanthen. It is a god send, especially with the kids, it has such a silky calming feel to it and is excellent as a defense barrier stopping all rubbing.

Newham, United Kingdom

The best nappy cream

The best nappy cream that I have used with my son.
    I would highly recommend it because it's very effective and heals so fast the nappy rashes,eczemas or other skin irritations.
    Heals even tattoos and prevents infectations of skin.
    This is the only nappy cream that I would recommend for baby's sensitive skin.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Bepanthen helpful with healing rash

Bepanthen nappy cream I found it to be very helpful with healing nappies rash . Mother of two,my experience with Bephanten is really wonderful, baby’s have such a sensitive skin and nappy rash , irritation is a real thing to deal with in first mounts of life.Recomend with trust Bepanthen nappy cream for all moms.

November 25, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Great Cream

I had this cream as a sample in my bounty pack when i was pregnant with my youngest child. She always had a wee sore bum and i used the sample and i couldnt believe the results thats i seen within 2-3 days. I never bought any other cream since then. I always put it on cuts and grazes and it helped heal then up.

October 29, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Perfect 👌

I just bought the cream for my little girl. Even though it is for nappy rash, but our family loves to use it when skin gets dry and itchy. We use it on body and face as well. Super no stinging effects blends in very well. Recommend for people who's skin get very dry and itchy.

October 27, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I would always choose this product over others

My son was suffering with bad nappy rash at 4 months old. I'd tried several different creams but nothing helped. I then tried bepanthen, and I saw an improvement after the first few applications. Completely cleared up his nappy rash within a day. Definitely the best cream I've tried