• Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Reviews

Ranked #1775 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 01, 2017

Great tasting olive you'll. I love cooking, and making salads with this oil. Very fresh tasting. Always makes my food taste amazing!! Price is great too.

May 13, 2017

I absolutely always have bertolli's extra virgin oil in my kitchen. I use this in everything, I even make my own vinegrettes that everyone loves. Don't use another brand and go bertolli's

May 09, 2017

I love this Extra Virgin Olive Oil and I use it a 2 of my homes, it is very good drizzled over Asparagus with several herbs and cooked in the oven this is how I first found the best use for this product and have since use it almost daily. Amazing!

April 27, 2017

This is a must have in any pantry and is a staple in our home. I use this almost daily for veggies and cooking eggs. I also use it along with other ingredients for a delicious meat marinade. Really great used on salmon with seafood spices baked in the oven. The possibilities are endless!

April 27, 2017

I love using this Extra virgin olive oil. Its so nice and tastes great. I often make a black olive and cheese loaf to dip the Bertolli olive oil in. This product is worth every penny and I always cook with it.

April 27, 2017

Love Bertolli's olive oil products and always cook with either the Extra Virgin or Regular olive oil depending on what I'm making. My father takes a teaspooon a day just on it's own and swears by it, says it keeps him ticking and that it's common as a dietary supplement in Ital and Sicily. Funnily enough we aren't even Italian!

April 01, 2017

J'achete souvent l'huile d'olive Bertolli Extra Virgin parce que elle a un gout excellent en plus d'être tres abordable au niveau du prix. Je la recommande grandement

March 20, 2016

L'huile d'Olive Bertolli Extra Vierge est la meilleure que l'on peut trouver au supermarché. Elle a un bon goût, ajoute de la saveur à nos vinaigrettes et salades. Il m'arrive même d'en ajouter un filet dans ma soupe pour le bienfait que cela procure pour la santé car cette huile à de meilleures propriétés si elle n'est pas chauffée.

February 23, 2016

Bertolli oil is the only olive oil i am actually using in my kitchen. You can use it for salads and the taste is not overpowering or too strong. It is a mild oil. You can use it for always anything. Thumbs up for this product!!!

February 14, 2016

This is a great oil for both salads and meats. We hvae used it for home made dressings, pasta sauces and in marinades for meat. Give it a try and you will enjoy it.

Vaseline Lip Therapy

ColourPop Brow Pencil

dperrault added a new review for
    Facebook

Raybp added a new review for
    Shout Triple Acting