Becel Canola and Sunflower Oil Reviews

• A good source of Vitamin E
  • Cholesterol free
  • Non Hydrogenated
  • Low in Saturated Fat
For more info, visit Becel.

April 29, 2017

Using this product it tastes better and light. Seems a little more healthy for those who love becel products. You will enjoy the taste of the sunflower oil

April 28, 2017

I only tried it because I use the Becel margerine and like it so much - I started using the oil with a bit of the margerine in the pan and like the way it did not burn or turn brown - taste was quite good without adding any extra flavours.

April 27, 2017

This is a decent choice. I think that having blends that don't cost prohibitively expensive higher prices for people with Vegan, Celiac/Gluten-Free, and other dietary restrictions is really an inclusive idea. Also, getting to know different flavour combinations really has its place!

April 26, 2017

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE ! Stirfries are amazing ,the flavour is light on the vegetables .Baking cakes or cookies I opted to try instead of regular canola ,I'm impressed ! The cake was light and fluffy !

April 26, 2017

This oil is the best, it makes my fries crispy and its great in my pastas, my pasta doesnt stick together....and when I use rice noodles i can never find an oil that helps separate the noodlles whithout having to pour a whole bottle and feeling gross after you eat it....I find this oil is light and doesnt make me feel like crap after i eat deep fried foods

April 08, 2017

Let me start by saying I love Becel. I find it a lighter flavor not heavy oil. I use it in my baking and cooking. I like the fact its healthier. I have never had nay problems using Becel in my baking. My products come out light fluffy and taste ever so good.

April 07, 2017

J'adore l'utiliser l'huile de canola en frite ou encore dans les recettes. Son goût léger nous permet un vaste choix dans la praparation dans les recettes

January 25, 2017

Always a good thing when using this cooking oil Fries come out better tasting and cooking non stick is a blast when using Becel..... do not change your product it is great the way it is

January 25, 2017

This is my go-to oil for everything, whether it's for frying, baking or whatever! I'm very health conscious & try to eat & cook as healthy as I can so I'm very fussy about every product I buy & use!! That's why I buy Becel oil as well as Becel margarine; they're an important part of a healthy diet in my opinion!!!

January 11, 2017

Becel canola and sunflower oil is a product that I use regularly for all my baking, cooking and salad recipes. The fact that it has Vitamin E, is low in saturated fat, is non hydrogenated and is cholesterol free is a bonus.