Becel Canola and Sunflower Oil Reviews

• A good source of Vitamin E
  • Cholesterol free
  • Non Hydrogenated
  • Low in Saturated Fat
For more info, visit Becel.

October 10, 2017

Good taste for average price

Very smooth taste. Good for the price. It wouldn't be my number one choice, but if it is on sale then I wouldn't mind getting it. It is good for baking but not so much for cooking with.

June 08, 2017

Nous a la maison on utilise que les produits becel et on adore .
    Je trouve que c'est un choix santé . Tu retrouve le bon goût du beurre, mais en plus santé.
    Je recommande à tous

June 01, 2017

This is one the best Becels out there it has a nice oily texture. It's really good for baking I would recommend this product to anyone it is also good to use for tanning.

May 30, 2017

I started using these when baking specifically cookies and noticed a difference in texture once baked. it gave the soft chewy texture which is amazing. I highly recommend it

May 29, 2017

becel has a wonderful taste its always creamy and easy to spread love it on toast alone or on sandwiches i truely enjoyed this product and will buy it again

May 16, 2017

I enjoy Becel brand opposed to the no-name brand. It is beside the olive oil, equally as good. I use this for every kind of cooking and baking as it is so easy to use.

May 16, 2017

I would purchase this as I found it was light tasting and didn't interfere with the flavours of what I was cooking. I also used it in salads - oil and vinegar types, it was great, again light tasting and healthier than some. Becel has a reputation of being Healthier, I agree.

May 11, 2017

Becel Canola and Sunflower Oil is not bad. I tried it a few times in my cooking. I prefer the authentic Italian type Sunflower oil best but this one had good flavour for salads and I could use it for some of my frying. The oil was light and no one knew the difference. The price point was better than other brands.

April 30, 2017

Doesn't make toast soggy. It is wonderful to use for cooking and baking. The flavour is amazing. I would buy it again. I can not wait to use it again.

April 29, 2017

Using this product it tastes better and light. Seems a little more healthy for those who love becel products. You will enjoy the taste of the sunflower oil