Grace Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 244 in Natural Therapies

April 20, 2017

I use this coconut oil mainly for cooking. Sometimes its nice to switch it up from virgin olive oil. I find a little goes a long way which is fantastic, container lasts quite a long time. I don't find that it alters the taste of the food I cook it with either which is key.

April 11, 2017

I use this for myself (as a moisturize) and my animals (cats). I applied some Grace Virgin Coconut Oil to their hot spots and within a day they all looked so much BETTER. Everything else I've tried before this failed to relieve the irritation and clear it up.

I will DEFINITELY be buying this product again!

March 29, 2017

I have purchased this quite a few times now and I love this product. It is great to use for baking as well as a moisture cream. I would definitely recommend!

March 28, 2017

I just have started to bake with coconut oil. I use it for popcorn too. There are so many uses for Graces Virgin Coconut oil. YOu can use it for cooking, in your hair for great conditioning, on your skin and I have used it on my grandbabies diaper rash... Works great ..

March 14, 2017

Can't say enough about this product. It is cheap and effective. Has many uses for pets and humans. A tablespoon a day in coffee to help prevent Alzheimer's, great for skin and hair on both humans and pets. I use it on my cats paws to keep his paws from getting rough. I have friends that use it on their dogs problem skin. I also cook with it. Google all the many uses coconut oil has and I'm positive you will find a use for it!

February 25, 2017

I purchased this product to apply on my hair before washing it and it is more than great. It made my hair healthier, soft and it stopped falling. It is a very good and a decent price for coconut oil. The jar lasts about a year with a weekly application.
    I also apply a small amount right after drying my hair and it works like magic to keep my hair soft and prevent from breakage.

February 19, 2017

This is my normal brand of coconut oil I buy and use. I use it to cook with, I put it in coffee and smoothies. And I also use it for all natural diy beauty products.its fantastic.

February 13, 2017

This is a great brand of coconut oil. I use coconut oil to cook with, in my hair and on my skin if it's really dry. It is very multi purpose and I truly love it for everything!

February 13, 2017

I love it!!! La meilleure que j'ai utilisé texture parfaite pour tout les type d'utilisation!!! Que ce soit pour vos plats en cuisine ou comme hydratant pourbla peau !!

January 25, 2017

my favourite coconut oil brand so far!!! i use it for almost everything: my hair, my hands, my feet, on my baby, my husband, cooking... this stuff is a must in your house. the best part is that when you're using it, its just like you're eating coconut, smells soooooo goood.