Grace Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

June 25, 2017

Multi purpose oil.

My sister was the one that got me obsessed with coconut oil. She was using it on her hair, skin, nails and putting it on her kids cuts and so much more. I also like to cook with it, bake with it and currently I use it on my nipples instead of using Lansinoh Lanolin cream. Anyone that has breastfed knows that it can at times be a painful ordeal and for me coconut oil has been doing the same thing as my Lansinoh cream. As soon as my nipples started getting sensitive I started applying coconut oil directly to my nipples using a q-tip after each feeding. Since doing this they no longer feel as sensitive and the pain was reduced after a few applications. I also don't have to worry about them cracking or drying out. Its also anti microbial so it will help prevent and treat thrush. There is so many ways you can use coconut oil making it such a handy product to keep around the house.

June 14, 2017

Coconut oil the best thing for your hair !

I absolutely love using coconut oil not only for cooking but for in my hair, It works wonders ! I've been trying to grow out my hair for the longest time with no luck until I started using coconut oil ! It makes your hair stronger and shiner plus it's organic ! Of course you can use it for cooking delicious food but coconut oil has a million and 1 uses and is a must have in my house !

June 14, 2017

Love it

Whole family uses product. It is so multifunctional. Initially bought it as a diaper rash barrier, since using it baby has not had a single redness let alone a rash. I use it moisturizer her skin/hair after each bath. Husband and I use it as a moisturizer as well. Plus I use it for cooking and to apply to my hair and nails. Very affordable and lasts a long time

June 10, 2017

After a co-worker told me about Coconut Oil and its benefits and uses, I decided to buy a jar. I was pretty pleased!! I used it to fry up some chicken and fresh veggies. I wasn't really a big fan of the slight taste of coconut on my chicken..but I think it's something I could get used to. I did however, love the taste of coconut in a batch of muffins that I baked. It made the muffins super moist!!

I used it for oil pulling for my teeth. You use about a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it around for 10-20 minutes. Apparently, it pulls out all the bacteria/dirt and it whitens your teeth. I did notice an improvement in how my gums felt and it did whiten my teeth.

I also used it in my hair at night. I would scoop out a nice bit of coconut oil and rub it together in my hands. I would then apply the oil throughout my hair, especially on the ends and then put my hair in a bun overnight. I have to avoid placing it on my scalp directly because for some reason it caused a slight irritation. Rinse it out with shampoo in the morning :)

Coconut oil did not like my face...it made my face feel super smooth, but it clogged my pores and I did have a slight reaction. Little tiny, red, itchy pimple-like bumps.

May 27, 2017

I use this for everything . I mean everything as makeup remover , moisturer for All over my body, for my hair as a deep conditioner, as my lip balm and for cooking.

May 09, 2017

I have tried this coconut oil and what quite satisfied with it.
    I use to cook with in recipes that require a bit of frying.
    I also use it as part of my beauty routine, rub between my hands with some essential oils and apply to may face or to my body. and sometimes just apply on its own.

April 26, 2017

My sister told me about Grace Virgin Coconut oil after hearing that I was looking for a really good coconut oil. I use it for everything​. I cook,bake, moisturize my skin and hair and even add it to my smoothies and coffee. It is great. So very smooth and creamy.

April 20, 2017

I use this coconut oil mainly for cooking. Sometimes its nice to switch it up from virgin olive oil. I find a little goes a long way which is fantastic, container lasts quite a long time. I don't find that it alters the taste of the food I cook it with either which is key.

April 11, 2017

I use this for myself (as a moisturize) and my animals (cats). I applied some Grace Virgin Coconut Oil to their hot spots and within a day they all looked so much BETTER. Everything else I've tried before this failed to relieve the irritation and clear it up.

I will DEFINITELY be buying this product again!

March 29, 2017

I have purchased this quite a few times now and I love this product. It is great to use for baking as well as a moisture cream. I would definitely recommend!