Bestope Brushes Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 529 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

February 27, 2017

The Bestope 8 piece makeup set will not disappoint. The handles are plastic with a lacquered finish and seem solid and secure making me think these brushes will be durable and last a long time if properly cared for. The bristles are very soft and feel gentle on the skin. I have already used these brushes several times and not a single bristle has fell out.

The bristles are made of synthetic material which is my preference because I find it doesnt soak up as much makeup and it gives me a more even coverage and a more polished finish. In my opinion they work well with liquid, cream, and powdered makeup.

The first thing you will notice upon opening these brushes is a strong toxic smell. I find most new brushes have this scent. All I did was wash the brushes in lukewarm water and baby shampoo then I made sure to rinse them well and squeeze out the excess water then I reshaped them and left them to dry overnight. The next day the strong toxic smell was all but gone. I like to wash my brushes frequently and spray at least with an antibacterial spray to ensure the longevity of the brushes.

Included with this brush set is a black neoprene storage bag with a drawstring top with the Bestope name and logo on it. Although I really like this set for the price I do prefer my Party Queen brush and storage bag more. I find it had a higher quality look and style to it. But both sets do the job. The only advice I could give to the Bestope company is that they should include a pamphlet with a photo of all the brushes in the set as well as their suggested uses. Other than that Im a happy customer

May 09, 2016

These are great, soft brushes for low maintenance personal makeup appliers. A good basic first set of brushes to have as you decide if you want to grow your brush kit in the future.

August 26, 2014

I have two sets and I love these.
    Very affordable, soft brush heads, clean up nicely. Dense hairs and makes applying makeup super easy.

I do not know much about the brand, they seem to be a sigma dupe but I got two full sets of brushes for $40 so I don't mind!

Comes in different handle colours.