Betty Crocker cheese grater

Betty Crocker cheese grater Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 114 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

May 25, 2017

Got this at the dollar store (more like $3)..Like the rest of the betty crocker products - simple product that does its job and is easy to clean. Red color adds a nice pop

March 18, 2017

This along with the other betty crocker items are all red and match the rest of the cheap supplies in my drawrs, i always find these real cheap at the dollar store adn this cheese grater is awesome because there is no inside to it which means the cheese doesnt get stuck and its easy to clean

January 10, 2017

In today's world of high priced items, it's nice to know that $2 will still buy a good quality product. The dollar stores carry Betty Crocker's cooking utensils and they are all of excellent quality. I much prefer this style of cheese grater vs. the stand up one.

December 21, 2016

I love this cheese grater!!! I love how dollarama now carries betty crocker products as well!
    I like using the stick grater rather than the big rectangular grater--- much more versatile!!!

October 19, 2016

I buy a lot of the Betty Crocker utensils at Dollarama and I'm very pleasantly surprised. This grater works very well and is easy to wash. I use it to grate garlic too. For the price you can't beat it.

October 09, 2016

We purchased this from Dollerama as the have an entire Betty Crocker collection. Love the colour and sturdyness of this grater. It washes well and doesn't take up much space.

October 07, 2016

Got it too from the Dollarama. It is actually a perfect size. We use it more than our box grater. I love that it's Red and you can see it right away in your drawer. Well worth the $2.

June 27, 2016

I actually purchased this cheese grater at dollarama for $2.00 which I thought was a great deal. This cheese grater does a great job and I use it all the time. I love that these Betty Crocker utensils are red, these stand out and are very nice looking. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic