Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix - Party Rainbow Chip Reviews

October 27, 2019

Great

This cake mix is a very tasty and easy to make recipes 100% fool proof! This cake is a classic that everybody likes so you can’t go wrong with it if you’re trying to please kids or even adults I recommend not over cooking it because no one likes dry Burnt cake

April 09, 2019
    Colorado, United States

bon dépanneur

Très bon au goût mais tellement trop sucré pour moi! Par contre, mes enfants l'aiment beaucoup et adorent lorsque je leur fait de petits gâteaux avec ce mélange. Parfait pour leur faire plaisir lorsqu'on a peu de temps pour cuisiner.

March 25, 2019

👍

Betty Crocker super moist cake mix is very good kids love it they think it’s fun so many different things you can make with it .it always turns out so soft

June 27, 2017
    New York, United States

Cake Mix & Pop Is All You Need

This is a vanilla cake with rainbow chips inside. The cake is soft, moist, and delicious. It pairs great with icing as it is not overly sweet. You can often find these cake mixes for under $2.

I love to make this cake using a can of pop--yup, nothing but the contents of the box and a can of pop. The cake comes out fudgy and moist. Even if you choose to follow the instructions at the back of the box, the cake is super easy to make and comes out tasting delicious.

June 07, 2017

this was a great cake mix, it made a great cake. me and my friends loved it. i cant wait to make more cakes out of this, i made some for the kids i babysit and they loved it.

May 29, 2017

The Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix-Party Rainbow Chip (as well as the Marble cake mix) is one of my favourite Betty Crocker cake flavours. My mom would always make me this when I was little and I LOVE the rainbow chips inside of the cake. I can't wait to make my son his first one!!

May 19, 2017

I love this flavor of cake mix! Its so sweet and rich and delicious. The cake mix is pretty easy and fool proof to make. The texture is always soft and fluffy and moist. The colored pieces inside make it more fun.

May 08, 2017

these cake mixes arent very expensive and very easy to make with the kids. that is the main reason i love to buy these. they also come out very moist and super good.

May 02, 2017

As a baker I do not by much boxed cake mix. I have seen a few reviews on it and I bought one to see how good they are. Yup they are good. I love how quick they are to make. Hardly any measuring simple even my hubby could bake with it.

May 01, 2017

I love Betty Crocker cakes! There so cheap at around 1.00$ usually and they come on so many flavours : Devils Food cake, carrot cake,strawberry ! But rainbow cake has always been a bit tacky for me the sprinkles really aren't that good and the cake is kind of plain, that being said if it's the only kind I have I still have no problem eating it ! Haha