Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix - Party Rainbow Chip Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 304 in Baked Goods

June 27, 2017

Cake Mix & Pop Is All You Need

This is a vanilla cake with rainbow chips inside. The cake is soft, moist, and delicious. It pairs great with icing as it is not overly sweet. You can often find these cake mixes for under $2.

I love to make this cake using a can of pop--yup, nothing but the contents of the box and a can of pop. The cake comes out fudgy and moist. Even if you choose to follow the instructions at the back of the box, the cake is super easy to make and comes out tasting delicious.

June 07, 2017

this was a great cake mix, it made a great cake. me and my friends loved it. i cant wait to make more cakes out of this, i made some for the kids i babysit and they loved it.

May 29, 2017

The Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix-Party Rainbow Chip (as well as the Marble cake mix) is one of my favourite Betty Crocker cake flavours. My mom would always make me this when I was little and I LOVE the rainbow chips inside of the cake. I can't wait to make my son his first one!!

May 19, 2017

I love this flavor of cake mix! Its so sweet and rich and delicious. The cake mix is pretty easy and fool proof to make. The texture is always soft and fluffy and moist. The colored pieces inside make it more fun.

May 08, 2017

these cake mixes arent very expensive and very easy to make with the kids. that is the main reason i love to buy these. they also come out very moist and super good.

May 02, 2017

As a baker I do not by much boxed cake mix. I have seen a few reviews on it and I bought one to see how good they are. Yup they are good. I love how quick they are to make. Hardly any measuring simple even my hubby could bake with it.

May 01, 2017

I love Betty Crocker cakes! There so cheap at around 1.00$ usually and they come on so many flavours : Devils Food cake, carrot cake,strawberry ! But rainbow cake has always been a bit tacky for me the sprinkles really aren't that good and the cake is kind of plain, that being said if it's the only kind I have I still have no problem eating it ! Haha

April 04, 2017

These are definitely great. A favorite in our house for cakes, cupcakes and even in pancakes. Definitely a cake mix that is good any way you use it. Paired with my favorite icing Betty Crocker Mont Blanc .. it can't be beat.

March 30, 2017

Delicious! These don't last long in my house, the kids and I eat them up so fast. I make them in cupcakes, it's easier for the lunch, it's the perfect no-fuss dessert and has great taste!

March 15, 2017

I love just about any kind of cake myself,as long as it's sweet,gotta have it.This Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix-Party Rainbow Chip is not only for making cakes out of it,I use it for cup cakes myself.When you see a mix like this, the first thing comes to mind is,Birthday Cake.I make the muffins with this mix and when they are cooled enough,I put the Icing on.Kids like cupcake also so,give them a treat with Rainbow Chips.I recommend this, I love it and I think you will to.

What's Your Favorite?