Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil Reviews

To create Atoderm Shower oil, our Bioderma laboratories have selected the purest active ingredients and molecules that are mostly already present naturally in the skin. It soothes and protects against external aggressions causing dry skin thanks to its exclusive formula composed of plant-based biolipids, vitamin PP and the Skin Barrier TherapyⓇ patent. The plant biolipids (coconut and sunflower ester) calm the feelings of tightness, strengthen the skin’s resistance by recreating its protective film. Vitamin PP allows restructuring the skin’s moisture barrier in the long term. Its DAF (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the threshold of tolerance of the skin and is the guarantee of a healthier and more resistant skin. You will immediately feel a sense of comfort coming out of the shower, and your skin will be hydrated for 24 hours. Proven very effective, Atoderm Shower Oil decreases irritation sensations immediately after showering.

August 25, 2021
    United States

Great price and quality

The BIODERMA ATODERM CLEANSING OIL (1 liter) is perfect and it has a great price depending on which store you are buying it. I use for daily shower and will keep me skin fresh. Regular soap will make my skin dry, this one is perfect for daily use!

August 20, 2021

My favorite

This is one of the best product in the world! Honestly… such an amazing cleansing product for the shower, especially for those suffering from eczema, psoriasis or very dry skin!

August 07, 2021

Huile nettoyante légère

Huile nettoyante parfaite autant pour le visage que le corps, Application simple, se rince facilement. Laisse la peau douce et propre. S'applique vraiment bien pour le visage avec un tampon en silicone.

June 18, 2021

Super moisturizing!

💦BIODERMA Atoderm Ulta-nourishing Anti-irritation Shower Oil for dry, very dry and irritated sensitive skin.

💦Atoderm shower oil is used to cleanse, soothe and restore lipids to dry, irritated and sensitive skin. It is used to relieve the sensation of dryness, tightness and protect from external stress by intensely nourishing the skin.

💦It is applied and then rinsed off in either the shower or bath. This oil provides 24hrs of moisturizing hydration from its exclusive formula of lipid restoring and moisturizing agents. These lipid agents account for 33% of this formula.

This formula is approved for the face and body of adults, children and babies. It is hypoallergenic💦paraben free💦soap free💦contains no colouring💦cutaneous and ocular tolerant💦and does not sting eyes.

💦The very first thing I noticed and loved about this shower oil was it’s delicate, fresh scent. It was light and refreshing. The oil lathered up beautifully as if it were a regular, soap based body wash and was easy to rinse off. This shower oil left my skin feeling semi-moisturized immediately after bathing. I still required body lotion but my skin really did feel more hydrated. It also felt very clean. I am now a BIG fan of Bioderma Atoderm shower oil and I’m excited to see what kind of difference it will make during the dry summer months. This Atoderm Shower oil is definitely worth a try!

I received this product as a part of my deeply discounted ChickAdvisor Spoil Me box in exchange for my honest review.

A heartfelt THANK YOU to both ChickAdvisor and BIODERMA for this amazing product!💙

May 03, 2021

Great cleansing oil!

My skin tends to be very dry after a long shift. This cleansing oil helps soothe and restore skin oil while helping cleanse skin.Provides a nourishing skin feeling.

April 30, 2021

Good cleanser

I enjoy trying different cleansers as I am always on the lookout for one that’s perfect for my skin type. This cleanser helps clean makeup off and it helps to clear my skin

April 29, 2021

Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil

I was a little nervous using Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil, as i thought it might become an oil slick in the shower, which it doesnt.Simply just washed away.The smell is light, no greasy residue left on my body.Deff helped with the itching of my excema.

April 29, 2021

Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil

This Cleansing Oil has done wonders for my skin. Since we have started wearing masks full-time at work my already dry face has been really taking a beating! If I was to recommend any product to anyone it would be this one for sure. Just after a few days, my skin is feeling much more hydrated and softer. Thanks for including this in my box! I will be buying again!

April 28, 2021

Awesome

My skin is very dry and most products make it feel soft temporarily. This product has long lasting power and feels great to the touch! I love that I don't have to moisturize after

April 28, 2021

Another winner

From using The Ordinary Caffeine Solution under my eyes I have wrecked my moisture barrier on my upper cheeks. I have been rather gentle and trying to restore it for a few months now. I have been using this #bioderma Ultra-nourishing Anti-irritation Shower oil for Dry, very dry to irritated sensitive skin. It cleanses, restores lipids and soothes. The burning and bright red spots on my face have lessened after only 5 uses. I rinse with luke warm water. I typically only use it on my cheek area where I am having the burning and redness. I highly recommend trying this.⁠

#skincare #moisutrebarrier #skincareroutine #dryskin #sensitiveskin #chickadvisorbox