Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 641 in Body Wash

April 18, 2017

I picked this body wash up for my partner. He suffers from psoriasis and terrible patches of eczema and dry skin. There has been a noticeable improvement to his skin all over in just one week! Thanks Bioderma! Even a little bit of relief makes a very big difference.

April 07, 2017

In the winter time I have very dry,itchy skin and have to be careful about what I use on my skin - otherwise it could irritate my skin even more. This shower gel is very gentle on my dry skin and actually quite soothing. It doesn't make my skin feel tight after use and the scent is extremely light. I would reccomend this product to someone who's looking for a gentle body wash and/or someone with sensitive skin.

March 30, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce savon. Le format avec la pompe est idéal pour la douche. Ce que je préfère de bioderma atoderm gentle shower gel, c'est qu'il ne laisse pas de sentation de "peau qui tire" après la douche. L'odeur est très agréable. Et le bouteille est un très bon rapport quantité/qualité/prix.

September 28, 2016

I heard about Bioderma products since many years.
    But i never tried it, I bought this product last year, and since i use it every day for my face, my body and intimate. i recommend this product a lot !

July 12, 2016

I bought the travel size of this shower gel, to try it. I love the perfume that is light and remember me the smell of my grand mother when I was young! This shower gel is for sensible skin and respect it promise, my skin does not become dry and itchy after shower, but not as much hydrate though. For the price, I would not pay that much for the regular size, since I can have a shower gel who is efficience for less.

June 30, 2016

Bon savon dans l'ensemble. j'apprécie le grand format et le flacon pompe. Efficace pour toutes la famille. Senteur douce, par contre hydrate pas assez sur des zones très sèches.

June 11, 2016

Nettoyant douceur; dermo breveté peaux sensibles et seches.
    Sans parabens sans savon et hypoallergenique.
    Un gel douche douche pour route la famille avec douche odeur fraiche.