Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.

L’eau nettoyante démaquillante iconique qui respecte la fragilité des peaux sensibles.

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

December 19, 2020

Just awesome

Absolutely love this product, it’s a game changer. Feels just like water but it does the job of removing dirt and make up! Skin feels fresh and amazing! Also love that it’s not scented and it’s great for sensitive skin

November 23, 2020

Gentle & effective for makeup removal

I was pleasantly surprised by this micellar water. I removed a full face of makeup with ease. I’ve tried other micellars waters in the past that have stung my eyes, but this one didn’t at all.

October 28, 2020
    United States

Meilleur sur le marché

Oui cE'st comme de l'eau mais ca nettoie en profondeur le maquillage. Jutlise ceci apres avoir démaquiller pour etre sur que tout le maquillage est enlevé! J'en ai pas trouvé d'autres aussi efficaces puis pour le prix il y en a beaucoup pour notre argent.

October 03, 2020

Best makeup remover

The best makeup remover for sensitive skin
    I have sensitive, red skin this helps me so much to remove water proof eyeliner.
    The best I really recommend to all.

October 03, 2020

one stop for makeup removal

really great product. removes makeup in one swipe. also great with waterproof mascara and lipstick. will definitely be getting this product again. a must have in the makeup bag.

September 09, 2020

Le démaquillant PARFAIT !

Dans ma boîte Smile, il y a le démaquillant Bioderma. J'ai adoré son efficacité pour tout enlever le maquillage. Ma peau par la suite est propre, lisse, mes pores de peau respirent. Ensuite, j'applique mon hydratant, c'est parfait et pas trop long surtout quand je suis paresseuse d'aller prendre une douche seulement pour me démaquiller.

August 06, 2020

The go-to

Honestly, this is the go-to micellar water for me. It feels nice on your skin, really takes off makeup or even just every day dirt that has built up on your face very well. I love this size because I can bring it in my carry-on to travel or even if I'm just going away to a cottage for the weekend. It has really no smell and works great on all skin types I would say! It is very soothing too.

July 24, 2020

Just a fabulous product

I was thrilled and amazed by this product. I used it as a toner after cleaning my face and was so surprised how much more it cleaned my face. I did not use it on my eyes but after reading other reviews I will try it. It is really a great product. Leaves skin clean and soft.

July 23, 2020
    Punjab, Pakistan

does the great job.

Its a part of my daily routine. Since I m a makeup lover so I hv always been in a search of good makeup remover n yayyy so happy to have found it. recommended!

July 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My fav makeup remover!

WoW this make-up remover is a breeze. No more scrubbing the face over and over. Very effective, perfect for my sensitive eyes. I have never used a makeup remover like this. My daughters also love this product.