Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

July 15, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Surprisingly good!

I bought this as I was travelling and forgot my Micellar water, it was on offer for £2 so I thought I’d give it a go. I was so surprised at how effective it was at removing make up and also how it left my skin feeling soft and clean. I’m going to replace my usual micellar water with this one, it’s so much more effective and much better value for money!

June 10, 2019

As the name says, simple is better!

I've always heard about this product, and finally bought recently on sale. As the brand is, it's simple but effective. I found its a great addition to my routine, morning and night and the ingredients does not irritate my skin.

May 31, 2019
    Florida, United States

My favorite way to remove my makeup

This is my favorite way to take off the day. My holy grail makeup remover. It’s so gentle and gets all of my makeup off before cleansing (which I use the simple cleanser as well). I’ve gone through over 5 bottles of this stuff and it’s just the best! Micellar water is the greatest invention

April 10, 2019

Works really well

This is my go to if I don’t have makeup wipes. It’s really gentle on my skin, and doesn’t sting when I use it to remove mascara. It also easily takes my makeup off. I love this brand and how their products are made. The price is also really good as a little goes a long way with this product.

2.0/5

April 10, 2019

Not for me

I did not think this product worked well at all when you have a full face of make up to remove and it did not agree with my sensitive skin. So i ended up giving it away and will not use a gain.

March 24, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Great genter eyemakeup remover!

Only way I remove my makeup now! I bot it for $1 at Big Lots! No complaints at all! Works great and doesnt irritate my dry eyelids at all! Easily removes even waterproof makeup!

February 08, 2019

Simple and Clean

Simple Micellar Water works great on removing stubborn makeup.
    Its very easy to use and no effort either. The ingredients are clean and simple. Its affordable. No rinsing or scrubbing.
    Highly recommend.

February 06, 2019

Great for sensitive skin.

I received this product in a Christmas gift set. I’m used to products having a scent, this one does not. It’s clean, gentle and well... “simple.” It does the job of cleaing excess makeup off my skin and feels natural. I would recommend this product.

January 08, 2019

Great Micellar water. Great price. If you're looking to try Micellar Waters go for this one first. It's not expensive and they have them at your local Walmart It does the job at removing makeup and also hydrating my face. It minimizes my pesky pores. It works well with my combination skin. It doesn't leave a nasty oily cast over my skin.

August 20, 2018

La meilleure eau micellaire!

Je l'adore tout simplement. Ma soeur me la recommandée et un coup de coeur. J'ai essayée d'autre produit mais aucun n'est aussi parfait. Celle de Nivea est juste en dessous.