Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

February 08, 2019

Simple and Clean

Simple Micellar Water works great on removing stubborn makeup.
    Its very easy to use and no effort either. The ingredients are clean and simple. Its affordable. No rinsing or scrubbing.
    Highly recommend.

February 06, 2019

Great for sensitive skin.

I received this product in a Christmas gift set. I’m used to products having a scent, this one does not. It’s clean, gentle and well... “simple.” It does the job of cleaing excess makeup off my skin and feels natural. I would recommend this product.

January 08, 2019

Great Micellar water. Great price. If you're looking to try Micellar Waters go for this one first. It's not expensive and they have them at your local Walmart It does the job at removing makeup and also hydrating my face. It minimizes my pesky pores. It works well with my combination skin. It doesn't leave a nasty oily cast over my skin.

August 20, 2018

La meilleure eau micellaire!

Je l'adore tout simplement. Ma soeur me la recommandée et un coup de coeur. J'ai essayée d'autre produit mais aucun n'est aussi parfait. Celle de Nivea est juste en dessous.

August 02, 2018

Won't buy again

I used this to clear my makeup I had to use alot of it and didnt clear my makeup too easily sadly .. it did leave my skin kind of nice tho I used the face wash after wards then would use the toner and all round the simple.products caused breakouts

April 30, 2018

Micellar Water

I have been using this product for years now and I love it! It removes all my makeup without leaving my skin feeling too oily or too dry. Definitely worth it!

April 09, 2018

amazing!

I love using the micellar cleansing water from SIMPLE. It gets rid of all my make up and doesn't leave any film or residue on my skin after. I also love using this to fix any make up mishaps I have.. eyeliner.. mascara... just a dab with this micellar water and your canvas is once again clean!!

March 06, 2018

Will be a repurchase

I love the gentleness of how this removes my make up. Especially mascara which can be hard around the eyes. This with a cotton pad removed the most stuborn mascara. I do go over it a few times as well as my face to make sure everything is removed. Then it leaves my skin soft. No breakouts. No residue. No stickiness.Price is great compared to other brands.

August 23, 2017

Best Micellar water.

I love that the PH of this is neutral, there is no residue left behind and it removes every speck of makeup from my face. It is great to have in a pinch for make up application mistakes too....you hear me winged eyeliner.....

August 09, 2017

Does absolutely what is it for... Will keep purchasing!!!

An Absolute Must Have for makeup wearers!!! This wonderful water takes it all off with zero hassle. It has no weird or fragrance smell which I love!! Doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love it!!! And its affordable at your local Walmart or drug store chain