Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

August 23, 2017

Best Micellar water.

I love that the PH of this is neutral, there is no residue left behind and it removes every speck of makeup from my face. It is great to have in a pinch for make up application mistakes too....you hear me winged eyeliner.....

August 09, 2017

Does absolutely what is it for... Will keep purchasing!!!

An Absolute Must Have for makeup wearers!!! This wonderful water takes it all off with zero hassle. It has no weird or fragrance smell which I love!! Doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love it!!! And its affordable at your local Walmart or drug store chain

2.0/5

July 09, 2017

Not good. Simple needs to rethink this and make it more 'sim

I was really underwhelmed by this. I've heard the hype about micellar water and while normally I don't buy into 'hype', I've seen it, it's real. My regular brand of micellar water is absolutely amazing.

So I was really disappointed and surprised to see that this one by Simple was worse in every way. Despite boasting no dyes, perfumes etc, when I compared the ingredients of it to my regular micellar water, there's a whole bunch of ingredients in this one and my usual is just micellar water + one ingredient. Isn't Simple supposed to be good for your skin!?

I also noticed a huge difference just in using it. It didn't seem to soften or soothe my skin at all, I couldn't see any 'dirt' on the cotton pad and it also stings my eyes and can't be used on lips either. My regular micellar water can be used directly around and over the eyelids and on the lips, so I really didn't like this one.

In short, I'm a big fan of micellar water, but this one wasn't good for me.

SUMMARY
    ********************************************
    Pros
    + Micellar Water is a great product.
    + No articificial dyes, perfumes etc.

Cons
    - Falls short compared to other Micellar Water brands.
    - Can't be used on lips or eyes and causes stinging if you get too close.
    - Lots of un-needed ingredients (not just simply micellar water)
    - Bottle is pretty small.
    - Couldn't see any 'dirt' removed from skin like with normal micellar water.

May 31, 2017

The face cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup. I apply a good amount to one cotton pad and that little bit of product will remove my makeup completely. It even removes water proof makeup products easily.

2.0/5

May 22, 2017

I have used Simple brand face wash, toner, lotion, and make up remover & wipes which I loved so I had high hopes for the miscellar water. Unfortunately this doesn't take off make up very well, I needed multiple applications and felt that I was rubbing my skin excessively. It also does not have a very pleasant smell.

May 11, 2017

This is a great cleansing water! It's gentle and effective, and takes off the make-up off our face easily. I also prefer my skin products to have a lighter scent and this does the job well.

April 21, 2017

Amazing Micellar Cleansing Water. I love how it is natural and does not contain any harsh chemicals. It makes taking my makeup off so easy.Simple is the truth.It is perfect for my skin and makes my skin feel refreshed,clean and so soft after applying. I use it twice daily! I wash my face before applying my makeup and then I use it to remove my makeup off at night before bed. I highly recommend this stuff,it works great. Good Quality and great price.

April 19, 2017

This is decent micellar water. It has no scent and doesn't smell of alcohol or anything harsh, which I love. It does a decent job of removing makeup if you don't have a lot on your face, or anything waterproof. It also does not really make my skin feel moisturised after using it, like some other micellar water does.

April 18, 2017

Very good for removing makeup in one swipe also good because it doesnt have chamomile in the ingrediants since im allergic usually chamomile burns my face an they put that in other makeup removers, this one doesnt have it.

April 17, 2017

This is 100% my fav micellar water. It takes off makeup like a dream, makes my skin feel nice and fresh and doesn't sting my eyes like a lot of other micellar waters do. Only complaint is that I go through it so fast for the price that I make sure to catch it when it's on sale.