Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 18 in Micellar Water

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

May 31, 2017

The face cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup. I apply a good amount to one cotton pad and that little bit of product will remove my makeup completely. It even removes water proof makeup products easily.

2.0/5

May 22, 2017

I have used Simple brand face wash, toner, lotion, and make up remover & wipes which I loved so I had high hopes for the miscellar water. Unfortunately this doesn't take off make up very well, I needed multiple applications and felt that I was rubbing my skin excessively. It also does not have a very pleasant smell.

May 11, 2017

This is a great cleansing water! It's gentle and effective, and takes off the make-up off our face easily. I also prefer my skin products to have a lighter scent and this does the job well.

April 21, 2017

Amazing Micellar Cleansing Water. I love how it is natural and does not contain any harsh chemicals. It makes taking my makeup off so easy.Simple is the truth.It is perfect for my skin and makes my skin feel refreshed,clean and so soft after applying. I use it twice daily! I wash my face before applying my makeup and then I use it to remove my makeup off at night before bed. I highly recommend this stuff,it works great. Good Quality and great price.

April 19, 2017

This is decent micellar water. It has no scent and doesn't smell of alcohol or anything harsh, which I love. It does a decent job of removing makeup if you don't have a lot on your face, or anything waterproof. It also does not really make my skin feel moisturised after using it, like some other micellar water does.

April 18, 2017

Very good for removing makeup in one swipe also good because it doesnt have chamomile in the ingrediants since im allergic usually chamomile burns my face an they put that in other makeup removers, this one doesnt have it.

April 17, 2017

This is 100% my fav micellar water. It takes off makeup like a dream, makes my skin feel nice and fresh and doesn't sting my eyes like a lot of other micellar waters do. Only complaint is that I go through it so fast for the price that I make sure to catch it when it's on sale.

April 05, 2017

Got this in a holiday gift pack.. love this product and use it each night. I don't need much to take off my whole face and no scrubbing involved. I always put moisturizer on after but it doesnt make my skin dried out at all ...will never go back to oil remover

April 04, 2017

This is a good micellar water for a very reasonable price! The beauty of micellar water is that it's a simple, easy product and I find most high priced versions lose the point of that. Simple is just that, simple and effective, with no added scents or things to try to drive up the price. It works!

March 11, 2017

This is a grea tmicellar water, as good as some of the higher end ones without the high price. I love the Simple line generally, as I find them to be non irritating to my skin. This comes with a generou amount as well, and is a great multitasker, really, as it takes off eye makeup as well as being an all over toning effect for your skin with a little exfoliation and softening effect. I like to oil cleanse my face first and then sort of mop off the exceess oili with the micellar water...this is a very gentle way to cleanse the skin. I got my first bottle on sale, and would not hesitate to pay full price for it as it is very econimical to start with. simpls also makes micellar wipes which I keep in my travel makeup bag. the wipes are great for a quick pick me up during the day as well.

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Symbols by your points count

Laurel101 has posted in the forum topic
    Cake Beauty

Laurel101 has posted in the forum topic
    Rubbermaid FreshWorks Reviews

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Best new product

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    What's the best sex toys for women.

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex