Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 12, 2020

Love ❤️

This product changes my life , I used to sleep with makeup because i am too lazy to go and wash my face but now i can easily remove my makeup and the price is affordable too , absolutely love it .

February 07, 2020

Must have!

This product is absolutely amazing! I find with other makeup wipes and removers that I’m applying more pressure and rubbing the makeup off. But with this! The makeup glides right off. Leaving my skin feeling not only fresh, but clean.

February 04, 2020

Dry and sensitive skin

Always wanted to try Micellar water since its an easy skin cleansing routine without having to actually wash your face with a cleanser and water. It's perfect for days when you are just too tired and couldn't be bothered hauling yourself to the bathroom sink. It wipes off all my makeup and my skin feels clean and non greasy and cool. I like the mild smell and is affordable.

February 01, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great

This is by far my most favourite micellar water. I don't know how many times I have repurchased it I love it so much. It does a fantastic job of cleansing and removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I just love everything about it.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this water!

I've been using micellar water for about 18 months, this is only the third one I've tried in that time but I love it so much. My skin has never felt cleaner and looked more refreshed as it does after I've used this. I've just purchased a 700ml bottle which was great value and will last ages. Highly recommended.

Leicester, United Kingdom

My go to!

Super quick and easy to use! Good for taking all of my make up off including eye makeup. Great after a night out! Doesn't sting my eyes. Lasts for absolutely ages, I’ve repurchased this tons of times already.

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Works on eye makeup too...

Really quick and easy. Good for taking off all make up including eye makeup. Doesn't sting or irritate. Lasts for ages and is fragrance free. Good for a quick cleanse or full face make-up removal. Good product to have on hand. Have repurchased many times already.

January 29, 2020

Wonderful product! Really gets that excess makeup off

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. It's affordable for sure, and definitely gets the job done. I really find that now matter how much cleanser I use, the micellar water can always find tiny bits of makeup residue left on my skin, and it totally removes it.
    No irritation or sensitivity either.

January 29, 2020

Value for money, easy to find, does the job!

The only brand of micellar water I have tried and using, I love how affordable it is. Bioderma is too expensive for me as a mom.. This one never lets me down with its price and cleans so good, it doesnt sting, has no strong fragrance to it. It does the job of any French micellar water!

January 23, 2020

Best product!

I always use this make up remover it is fantastic it removes my make up so well and does not dry out my skin it does come in different kinds for different skin types absolutely fantastic product