Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 12, 2019

Garnier Skinactive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water

I bought this product looking for rose water. I bought the normal to sensitive skin. I'm happy that I decide to take a chance on it :) Makes taking makeup off a breeze!! Leaves your skin soft and refreshed. A great value as well !!!

August 12, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Seriously takes the day off

I'm lazy and hate washing my face at the end of the day. This works so well and leaves my face feeling clean but not dried out. I adore this stuff and recommend it to all my friends.

August 10, 2019
    California, United States

This made me a fan of Miceller Water

It’s my first time trying a Micellar Water but I’ve been wanting to try one and I really like it. It works better than the makeup wipes I have. It feels better on my skin too. I did have to rub a little but mostly because my eyeliner is difficult to get off. I will definitely buy this product in the future and recommend it.

August 10, 2019
    County Wexford, Ireland

Really good at removing make up

Really good make uo removwr even.removes waterproof mascara.Doesnt leave your skin feeling oily .Leaves the skin feeling lovely and moist after use.Really good at removing and cleaning full face of makeup

August 07, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Doesn’t dry out my skin

Every toner I have ever used has always tried my face out. Garner micellar water doesn’t make your skin dry at all. It cleanses, tones and leaves your face looking fresh. A little bit goes a long way.

August 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Micella water

This micella water has changed how I remove makeup and clean my face. I love how effectively it removes make up even waterproof stuff. It is a little expensive but when it is on offer you can’t go wrong. I will not be going back to a cream cleanser anytime soon

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

Really Good

This is really nice for taking off your makeup or using it as a toner. I got a sample size in a kit I purchased and it's very effective. I love how it's gentle on skin. I would buy the full size for sure and I recommend it to everyone that asks for skincare advice!

1.3/5

August 02, 2019

Wasn't good for my skin

This make-up remover was terrible for my skin type (combination). I think since the base of the formula is water, it is not good for eye area. I had to rub my eye and under eye areas to remove makeup using cotton pad and this liquid. That caused developing new lines and wrinkles around my eye. I think this bottle is ONLY good when you cleaned your face already and want to add extra moist to it using a cotton. I don't count on it as a "makeup remover" AT All !!!

August 02, 2019

So easy!

I was very skeptical of this product the first time I tried it, but it really works! it's actually unbelievable how well it works, and it works better than others. I recently returned a bottle of a different brand, and just went back to this with the elderflower water, as I have super sensitive skin, and it helps to soothe it. Will buy over and over!

July 31, 2019

It's good! But not great...

I've used the liquid as well as the makeup remover clothes and for combination/oily skin it just doesn't work. I use this to remove my makeup but still have to wash and moisturize my face afterwards as this takes off my makeup but also strips everything underneath! If I don't wash after I'm left with a sticky film that dries out my skin after a an hour or so. It's good for removing makeup, but just to cleanse the skin and leave it doesn't work for me personally. I do know of lots others that swear by this product who have normal skin!