Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 04, 2021

Love it!

I use this twice daily to freshen up and cleanse my face. I love that it leave me feeling refreshed and clean. It wakes my skin in the morning and removes all the days makeup without a lot of work! I would recommend this to anyone!

April 28, 2021

Highly recommend

I am very happy with this product. I have been using it for years and I am very happy with it. My husband uses it also and it helps with his oily skin. I love it because it’s very easy and convenient to use, it works good, makes my skin feel clean and fresh + it’s affordable!

April 11, 2021

Works Great!

All micellar waters do the same thing and hence you don't need one that is very expensive. This product is really cheap for the amount of product you get. It's great for removing makeup and removes all of it easily without the need for harsh scrubbing.

March 17, 2021
    Brent, United Kingdom

Everyday product!!

I brought this to use with my garnier reusable pads and it leaves your skin feeling so clean, hydrated, soft and looking smooth. I use this every morning and every night and I would recommend it over and over again. Its brilliant I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause no irritations what so ever. I love garnier products and they are always on discount so even better.

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

The best micellar water

I’ve been using the garnier micellar water for years now. I use it to remove my make up and also use it after I wash my face as an extra cleanse. I would go without it. It’s a sample in my skincare products.

March 14, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Love it!

I bought this to use with my reusable cleansing pads and I’m glad I did! Leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh and removes all makeup including waterproof mascara and lash glue really easily.

March 11, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

I swear by this for make up removing

I love using this to take my make up off, my face always feels so fresh and hydrated after. Initially bought this on a whim but I use it with eco friendly face pads everyday now! A must have.

March 10, 2021

Garner Skin Active Marcella Water

Great face cleanser. I use it daily and evening time. Make make skin less dry clean oil and dirt from my face. It’s make skin so clean and fresh. It’s very affordable to buy . I would recommend others to buy and my friends.

March 08, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Great!

Great cleansing water! It works great for cleaning your face end of the day but it work amazing with the make up cleaning! Doesn’t sting or irritate your skin

March 05, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best mineral water

I’ve used this product for many years. I’ve tried cheaper alternatives and I always come back to this one. I buy the big bottles and it lasts me ages. Always great for my sensitive skin.