Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 13, 2021

Quick and easy way to remove makeup

I love using this product to remove my makeup because it's gentle on the skin and removes makeup quickly. Overall, an affordable product that really does the job.

January 10, 2021

J'adore!

Quantité/ prix excellent. La bouteille peut durer jusque' 2-3 mois
    je sens ma peau plus propre et moins huileuse
    Enleve bien le maquillage !
    je recommande a 100%

December 19, 2020

Great to have!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is a great product to have and keep in your makeup bag. It gently removes makeup and impurities and there's far less tugging around on your face like with make-up wipes. I believe this is meant to be washed off as it could technically be counted as a cleanser.

November 29, 2020

cleans deep

This is my ultimate go to for removing my makeup. It really removes and picks up the makeup products that are on my face. This cleansing water doesn't affect or irritate my skin, and I am somebody with sensitive and acne prone skin. I really recommend using this product. It's affordable and really does do the job.

November 27, 2020
    United Kingdom

Effective make-up removal

Actually really amazed at how effective Garnier Micellar water is and took off liquid eyeshadow / liquid liner and waterproof mascara without rubbing too hard or tugging and with no irritations or redness. The British Skin Foundation actually back this product and its No1 Micellar water in the UK. This is like a magnet to attract all the make up when you need to take it off - 10/10 Garnier!

November 26, 2020

Great product!

This is a great product for a reasonable price if you wish to remove all the make up. But I would not use it to remove eye make up as it does cause some burning to the eye. I then have to immediately wash my face. Otherwise overall its great.

November 13, 2020

Same as more expensive options!

This easily took off all of my makeup, including myqaterpeoof mascara and liner
    It's a fraction of the cost of my usual micellar water AND it didn't burn or irritate my super sensitive skin!

burned my eyes

this product burned my eyes when i used it to take off my makeup and i think the company needs to fix that before i ever buy this product again.......

Great Micellar Water!

Really effective and great micellar water. Great value and a little goes a long way. Sometimes you can find the jumbo bottles on sale and those are great to have but even the small travel bottles I take with me when I am travelling.

Its pretty good

Its a really good makeup remover hut i find that sometimes it doesnt take off my mascara properly, maybe im not doing it right but i doubt theres a right way to do it. Overall its great though