Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 12 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

April 23, 2017

This is really amazing and very gentle make up remover. Very affordable and quality is simply wonderful. I don't use waterproof makeup though, but on regular it works like a charm. I will buy only this from now on.

April 20, 2017

Got this in a sample pack and love it for taking off eye makeup. I'll definitely be buying it again once my bottle runs out. It's perfect for taking off makeup and does hurt your eyes at all. Plus it doesn't make your face feel greasy or dried out.

April 17, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit mais sans plus. Pour entretenir mais rallonge de cils, il est pratique. Mais pour vraiment démaquiller, je n'ai pas trouver qu'il enlevait complètement le maquillage..

April 16, 2017

This is not my favourite Micellar Water however it is definitely a great alternative to the BioDerma one. This is great to take off your makeup with and to leave your skin feeling moisterized and hydrated without being oily.

April 16, 2017

I love this product! It feels like your using water to remove your makeup. This removes all my face and eye makeup. I usually need one or sometimes (if I'm wearing more heavy makeup) two cotton pads soaked in this and it removes everything! It also doesn't feel oily at all which I love! I would definitely repurchase!

April 13, 2017

I found a sample size of this product at Walmart for $3.50. On a budget and just running out of makeup wipes, I bumped into this and decided to give it a try instead. For the price, it's okay and since I travel a lot, it's good value. It cleans the entire face but it also take a few tries to get all makeup off.

April 13, 2017

LOVE THIS! I literally use it everyday! When I go to sleep, wake up, and for removing my makeup. Ill even use it to take off any smudges my mascara might leave. Its so easy and light weight and just does the trick! You get so much product for your money!

April 13, 2017

Love this!! It completely removes all of my makeup, even the waterproof mascara that I use. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and soft. Doesn't dry it out or make me break out in acne.

April 09, 2017

This product works really well! I use it in the morning to refresh my face before moisturizing and then at night, either alone or before my cleanser to get all of my makeup off. This product doesn't sting my face and eyes like certain micellar waters have in the past. I really love this. Only disadvantage is the size of the bottle, but I've seen that they do sell a travel size...

April 06, 2017

This has made such an impact in my day to day life. I use it in the morning to cleanse my face before applying makeup and then before bed to take off any remaining dirt or grease left on my face. This stuff works miracles. I have not had a major breakout since using this stuff. I love it. My skin is extremely sensitive and this does not irritate or cause redness to my skin. Honestly one of the best products out there.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects