Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 19 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

July 06, 2017

I was so surprised by this product!

This product actually really surprised me with how well it worked! I shake well, apply it to a cotton pad and use it to remove makeup. It honestly works better than a lot of specific eye-makeup removers that I've used and for the same cost. I love that I can buy a good sized bottle of it in drugstores for a really cheap price; no special orders for high quality. I don't need to keep scrubbing my skin to remove the makeup. It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and hydrated afterwards!

July 03, 2017

Such good value!

This was the first Micellar water I used and I've never looked back. It is very similar to Bioderma (although I find Bioderma just slightly more effective). It gently removes all makeup without tugging and leaves skin feeling clean enough that I don't feel the urge to wash my face immediately (although this product should be washed off). Also, the size is amazing for the price!!

June 23, 2017

Love this!!

I love this micellar water! Since my friend showed me this product, I won't buy any other cleansing. The makeup get off so easily! It leaves my skin fresh and clean. I even use it in the morning, without any makeup, just to feel my skin fresh and ready for the day! I have a sensitive skin and it fits me well, I don't get irritated or red or anything. Plus, the bottle is so big for the price! You have enough micellar water to go for months.

June 12, 2017

Love, love, LOVE! I don't have enough words to say how much I like this product! It is the most gentle product I have used on my face to remove my makeup. If I am wearing makeup I usually do a full face and it removes all of it, including my stubborn waterproof mascara! I also have quite sensitive skin and it does not irritate or sting when removing my foundation!

June 08, 2017

This by far is the best micellar water out there. It's inexpensive and takes of makeup like a magnet. I like the fact that it doesn't burn my eyes and doesn't require you to rinse it off afterwards.

May 25, 2017

My holy grail! This is my go to micellar water. I have a very expensive micellar water and this one is 100% comparable. It takes off all of my makeup without leaving any residue and I don't have to rinse it off! Even though I choose to anyways.

May 10, 2017

It is my first micellar water, so I can't compare, but I like it. It is affordable and long lasting. I use it as additional step in removing my makeup. It is not very good in removing heavy eye makeup, but in overall it is ok. It does everything what is written.

May 09, 2017

I like it! Its light and easy to use as well as affordable. It doesn't sting my eyes or leave a heavy film on my skin. I have bought it for both my Mom, daughter and friends.

2.8/5

May 04, 2017

It's okay but would not buy it again. It feels like the makeup and dirt is being spread around my face. It does not always get all of my mascara off either.

May 04, 2017

Once I bought the Micellar water for oily skin my entire world changed, I do not use any other products to remove my makeup after a long day. There is no scent which I love and my skin feels wonderful after using it. This product gets off even the toughest of waterproof makeup with ease and is gentle enough to even use on the eyes, I love that I don't need to rinse it off.

What's Your Favorite?