Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 22, 2019

Really like this product

This product works really well. I don’t need to use a very large amount so it lasts me a while. It has no strong smells and doesn’t irratate my skin - however, I tend to have very dry skin sometimes so it can be a bit drying from overuse, but I rarely have any problems with the product and will definitely buy it again!

April 23, 2019

GREAT IF YOU ARE LAZY!!!

WIPES MAKEUP OFF AS EXPECTED FOR A NON OIL BASED MAKEUP REMOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE IN A RUSH USE WITH A COTTON PAD , NO RINSING INVOLVED!! PERFECT FOR ON THE GO!

April 23, 2019

Didn't love it unfortunately

I tried the cornflower version for sensitive skin and really wanted to like this but it just didn't work for me, I found I needed to go over my face 3 times minimum to get a very small amount of makeup off and it inflamed a dry spot I have about an inch below my eye so it's not the one for me sadly.

April 17, 2019

Love! Love! Love!

The Garnier Micellar Water is a game changer for me. It is helps me remove my make up with zero effort and no irritation. I personally put it in a spray bottle - spray down my face at the end of the day and wipe clean. It doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue or irritate my eyes like most make up removers. It doesnt dry out my skin it actually hydrates it and doesnt cause me any break outs! I cannot express how much I love this product enough!

April 16, 2019

Takes off all the residue

This micellar water does a great job removing all leftover residue after washing with a cleanser. I love to use this to ensure that my skin is clean before I go to sleep. It is very convenient to use with a cotton round.

April 10, 2019

Micellar

Garnier micellar water is my favorite, removes make-up, clean, doesn’t irritate the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy sensation.
    My micellar water Top would be Garnier, Pure Active (blue) also from Garnier and the pink from Bioderma (I like it more than green). Only Garnier is much cheaper and much easier to find .

April 08, 2019

Waterproof formula is my new go to makeup remover!

Garnier micellar water was on sale so I decided to give it a go. I was looking for a toner replacement, and do like how this cleans the skin without overdryimg but was more impressed with the waterproof formula as makeup remover for my eyes. I’m going to stick with toner, but am now converted to using this as eye makeup remover. It removes waterproof makeup in seconds, without any rubbing and leaves my lashes clean without any oily residue. Also, the skin under my eyes has been clearer as I no longer get dark circles from leftover mascara. You can’t beat the price and it works well, if not better, than pricier makeup remover. My new go to! :)

April 04, 2019

Best drugstore MICELLAR WATER

I think it is the best drugstore makeup remover for dry/sensitive skin. It will not irritate or dry it out. In addition it will not leave some strange sticky film on top of your skin after using it, which is extremely great. Although keep in mind that this micellaire will not help you with waterproof makeup, you'll still have to use some oil. But other that that it is simply amazing. It is colorless and scentless. I definitely recommend giving it a try. It is so worth it and it’s a total dupe for the Bioderma one

March 20, 2019

Not for waterproof

The product is good. Not bad at all for the price but it doesn't do a good job if your makeup is waterproof. You'll struggle. I've only used it once and didn't buy again. Packaging is good.

March 10, 2019

Gentle but effective

I use this as both a make-up remover and facial cleanser. Love that it's dual purpose. It works well, but is gentle on my skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry.