Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 03, 2019

Helps well with oily skin

It's fairly expensive if you're from paycheck to paycheck, but its worth it. I have no experience using it with makeup but it clears up excessive oil with ease.

October 23, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

A must in my bathroom cabinet

I have been using this micellar water for quite a while and I don't think that is going to change anytime soon! It is gentle on my skin, which is quite sensitive, and it leaves my skin clean and fresh!

October 12, 2019

Great gentle eye makeup remover

Before micellar water was really a thing, I learned of its existence through a makeup artist that came into my work and raved about Bioderma micellar water. Apparently it was what all the makeup artists were using on models to avoid causing any redness or skin reactions before a photoshoot. It wasnt widely available at the time and was super expensive but I started buying it religiously. I'm really glad that Garnier now make micellar water for a much more affordable price. It does the exact same job as the expensive brands and is super gentle on your skin. I use it every day to remove my eye makeup and love that its a water rather than an oil because oils seem to leave a layer of film over my eyes and make my vision blurry afterwards. I've repurchased this many many times and now that I've moved from Australia to Canada I'm trying to track down the jumbo size of it again... I havent been able to find it here yet

October 10, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Excellent!

Fantastic product. Gentle on my skin and always gets rid of unwanted product from my skin! I use this in my everyday routine and always works fantastic! Couldn't recommend more

October 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Great product at a reasonable price

I buy a few different micellar water products but Garnier is hard to beat for the combination of price and quality - plus its frequently on offer which makes it even better value for money.

October 07, 2019
    Wokingham, United Kingdom

MAGIC WATER

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! IT IS NON GREASY MAGIC WATER THAT REMOVES ALL OF YOUR MAKE UP , MADE MY SKIN FEEL SUPER FRESH AND CLEAN. IT DOES NOT IRRITATE MY SKIN , EVEN AROUND THE EYES IT IS SO GENTLE, YET REMOVES EVEN MASCARA, GREAT STUFF!

September 14, 2019

works well

I bought this micellar water at my local No Frills not knowing that it also comes in a waterproof version. I did use it to remove my waterproof mascara (as I only ever purchase waterproof) and I must say that it did a fairly decent job. I did have to use four jumbo cotton balls and a bit of mascara did remain. When I run out, I would definitely buy this Garnier micellar water in waterproof.

August 12, 2019

Garnier Skinactive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water

I bought this product looking for rose water. I bought the normal to sensitive skin. I'm happy that I decide to take a chance on it :) Makes taking makeup off a breeze!! Leaves your skin soft and refreshed. A great value as well !!!

August 12, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Seriously takes the day off

I'm lazy and hate washing my face at the end of the day. This works so well and leaves my face feeling clean but not dried out. I adore this stuff and recommend it to all my friends.

August 10, 2019
    California, United States

This made me a fan of Miceller Water

It’s my first time trying a Micellar Water but I’ve been wanting to try one and I really like it. It works better than the makeup wipes I have. It feels better on my skin too. I did have to rub a little but mostly because my eyeliner is difficult to get off. I will definitely buy this product in the future and recommend it.