Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 02, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Excellent Facial Moisture

GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR WATER ALL-IN-1 NORMAL provides excellent moisture to the skin. I utilize this product day and night and it works very well when removing oil and dirt. It’s mild with a light smell. This is my go-to product for removing makeup. I also like the details of the packaging.

July 31, 2020

The only micellar water I use

I really like Garnier's micellar water as it does a great job to remove makeup. I've never found their formulation to cause my skin to break out or irritate. It's really affordable and does it's job.

July 20, 2020

parfait

J’ai terminé aussi un démaquillant pour les yeux. C’est l’eau micellaire de Garnier que j’ai en format voyage. Elle démaquille en deux temps trois mouvement. Je m’en servais aussi de tonique le matin. C’est sur que je vais la racheter parce que c’est une de mes préférés.

July 16, 2020

Does The Job

This micellar water takes off everything except waterproof mascara. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any residue. I also like that it's oil, alcohol, and fragrance free.

July 14, 2020
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Does a perfect job!

This one is one of my favorite products because it does exactly what you want it to do. It doesn't sting, it doesn't dry out the skin, it can be used to remove makeup from the whole face including the eyes, it takes off all kinds of residue and gives a really clean result. Even my husband uses this product every day before his moisturizer.

June 18, 2020

I love it!

I really like the product. My skin gets really clean after using it and it feels nice, I don't feel anything after using it. It doesn't have any smell. It really take out the make up or any thing that you put on your face. I really love it. The skin don't feel dry or anything.

1.2/5

June 18, 2020

Cant even take off reg mascara i do not recommended this

I tried it ..it is horrible cant even take off regular mascara ..i used it on makeup pad and cotton ball to see if that helped ...i ended up using baby oil to remove the mascara

May 23, 2020

Best eye makeup remover I've found so far!!! I'll buy again!

I was on the search for a good eye make up remover that didn't leave my eyes burning, or stinging from wiping so hard to get the make up off, I found this and thought why not give it a try...all I can say is AMAZING!!! Makeup comes off like a breeze, and my eyes dont burn after! Yay!!

May 11, 2020

MY FAV

This is my favorite micellar water. It takes off my makeup so easily. This makeup remover doesn't burn my eyes. Amazing. I love the way my skin feel after using it. I am in love with this micellar water.

May 08, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

BEST TONER

I love this product!! Great for totally removing your makeup and is a good toner to have to cleanse your face. This product is great for dry skin as well!