Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 26, 2022

Perfect for every day use

I have oily and sensitive skin
    This product is perfect for my skin. It helps me get rid of my make up without causing any redness or irritation to my skin. It does not let my eyes burn too.

February 26, 2022

The best

Omg I can’t tell you how much I love it! This instantly removes makeup with only a few drops effortlessly! Price is amazing too. This is my first choice makeup remover

February 19, 2022

I've hit the gold mine for my skin!!

Wow!!!! Where do I begin?

Ever since I added this to my morning skincare routine, my skin texture has actually improved! I do believe that it cleanses well. I'm in love!!

Pros:
    -Satisfying consistency! I love how it's watery, but also feels kind of jelly when I put it on my face.
    -No washcloth needed!! Perhaps this is the biggest perk, because now I don't contaminate my face with any potentially dirty washcloth. I just pour it in my hands, then smooth it on my face.
    -A little goes a long way! Definitely get bang for your buck.

Cons:
    ???? None. I'm in love with this product!

February 12, 2022

Good one

Micellar cleansing water is very good product its works for sensitive skin I am using it for three years now and is perfectly capable of removing makeup without any redness or irritation.

2.3/5

February 10, 2022

Meh

I really didn't enjoy this micellar water. I had difficulty removing my makeup and had to use it about 3 times in order to get everything off. It's affordable but that's the only positive I saw.

February 09, 2022

Great Skin Cleaner

I have been using this product for sometime. I love that it’s gentle and effective. I also give my face a rinse at the gym with this on a cotton ball. It’s refreshing as well.

Removed everything!

I found this micellar water to efficiently and effectively remove all my daily makeup and I wear a lot! I used it with a cotton swab and I do not need a lot to get the makeup off. It was a great price compared to other makeup removal options.

Love it

J’utilise de l’eau miscellaire depuis des années pour me démaquille, nettoyer et rafraîchir mon visage. Ce produit est doux pour ma peau, ne l’assecheche pas. Définitivement un produit à avoir

February 08, 2022

Deep cleans and I love it!

I love this product. It deep cleans my skin. I use it after I wash my face and the cotton pad shows the deep down oil and dirt it was able to take off. I have recommended it to my sister and few friends. I will definitely buy this product.

I use this daily

Been using this micellar water for the past 5 years and swear by it when it comes to removing makeup. I have sensitive skin and used to find makeup remover pads would burn me, so was ecstatic when I first used this, no pain and takes make up off smoothly