Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 10, 2019

It does the job

I’ve recently made the switch to Garnier’s micellar water as you can get a good amount for the price. I just don’t think this works as well as I would have liked it to. I have to use quite a bit to get all of my makeup off and it doesn’t take off my non-waterproof mascara easily either. But it does get the job done decently enough.

February 03, 2019

Clean and fresh

I would buy this product again. I am a minimalist when it comes to make up and skin care. Less is more in my mind. This is the perfect product for me. I also have lash extensions and this is perfect for not damaging my blinks:)

January 28, 2019

Best makeup remover ever

This is probably my favorite makeup remover, it takes off my makeup very easy! I have tried a lot of makeup removers and they usually end up burning my eyes or don't work well but this one is amazing! I am in love with this product!

January 26, 2019

Works Like Magic to Remove Makeup!

I didn't understand the popularity around micellar water and how it worked until I started using this product myself. I had always used makeup remover wipes, but I felt so wasteful! Now, three cotton rounds and some micellar water does the job to remove my makeup every night! It leaves my face feeling so refreshed and clean. I follow up with toner, serum, and moisturizer before bed.

January 25, 2019

Garnier skin active

Super nettoyant sans frotter. Laisse ma peau propre, fraiche et douce. j'ai presque fini ma première bouteille et il est certain que j'en rachèterai. Très bon produit et vraiment pas cher.

January 24, 2019

A newly discovered must have for me

I had seen many micellar water products, but can't say that I ever understood the hype. That is, until I received this product in a subscription box. I tried it, and am now obsessed. If you're like me, and wondering why everyone and their sister seems to be loving micellar water products, try this one.

January 23, 2019

Très bon produit

J'adore ce produit sa texture et la facilité à enlever le maquillage mais surtout qu'après il me laisse la peau très douce. Il a un parfum délicat et un touché non gras. Je continuerai toujours à l'utiliser et je l'ai recommandé à toutes mes connaissances

awesome product

i never go without this product. SO easy to use and clears face of all makeup in one wipe. This is a product that i always have on my counter to use daly

Easy Clean beatufil skin

This is a great product, large bottles go a long way so I'm not always needing more. A great way to wipe my face off at night quickly and easily it's so soothing no stinging just releif and all make off with obe quick wipe. I won't be without this product!

2.0/5

Meh

This is nothing to write home about in my opinion. It does a very light duty job. Micellar water does nothing to take off my makeup and leaves an oily film on my skin. I feel that i do have to rinse my face with cleanser to remove the oily substance, which defeats the whole "no rinse" claim. You have to use a lot more product than necessary to remove your makeup and it always stings my eyes....I think because i'm scrubbing them so hard.

I had to use more than 4 cotton pads to fully remove my makeup, The product dries up my skin and i'm happy that I bought a travel size of this product rather than the fill size. It is relatively cheap but still not worth the money in my opinion. I haven't tried Bioderma Sensibio which most people rave about! I'm going to stick to using my Neutrogena makeup wipes for now.

Hugely disappointed by this product in my opinion.

Just a word of warning, if you have sensitive skin please remember to do a patch test as this product does tend to break you out. There are some harsh chemicals in this product so be careful.