Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

November 29, 2018

Great micellar water for face makeup

I used this for a couple years but noticed I'd always have to go over my eye makeup/mascara a few times. I've recently switched to oil cleansing and it works much better but this micellar water was effective at taking off my foundation with one swipe. If you can handle oil cleansing, I'd say give that a try, otherwise this is a great product if you're sticking to micellar water.

November 07, 2018

My Holy Grail of Makeover Removers!

I am in love with this product! It is so easy to use - especially after a long day at the office or a night out. I simply soak my cotton pad with this product and wipe my face with it. Depending on how much makeup you wear, you might need two pads but it is awesome. I find that this in combination with a cleanser is really all you need to make sure there is no makeup behind.

September 19, 2018

Amazing

Wow, this product works like a charm. I didn't expect it to be so amazing but it was.
    It literally took of all my makeup, including waterproof mascara without harsh rubbing.
    This is truly a spectacular product.

September 17, 2018

A product I keep buying

This is a product that I continually keep in my beauty routine. I love that it takes off all of my makeup and it doesnt take any scrubbing to get it off. This product is easy to use, and effective.

September 17, 2018

Best makeup remover !!!!

I’ve repurchased this sooo many times,
    It takes off eye makeup as well as face makeup ...and it doesn’t dry out your face afterwards ...you need to try this 😀💕

September 14, 2018

Love love this cleansing water

I have a super sensitive skin and I have tried several cleansing oil/water/milk products. Most of them made my skin burning.
    I bought Garnier skinactive micellar cleansing water at a drugstore and I'll never regret this. It removes makeup, sunscreen, dirt, oil. After using I still feel comfortable with a clean and hydrated skin. Perfect!
    Now I use this stuff everyday, it comes in 400ml format for up to 200 uses (price 7.99$ before tax). Super economical!

1.8/5

August 28, 2018

There's better out there...

I typically like garnier products but this stuff just doesnt seem to cut it with waterproof mascara. 2 or 3 tries before I can get it off. Nivea offers a more effective option at a better price.

August 19, 2018

Super produit je recommande

Super produit il y a pas de la mousse qui en sort comme les autres produits que j'avais acheter au pars avant je vous le recommande vivement super 👌 👌

August 19, 2018

Amazing

This is my favorite micellar water. I use it to remove my makeup and to clean my face after a workout. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and it removes waterproof mascara really well. I think this is the best micellar water at this price.

August 09, 2018

Love it!

I love Garnier Micellar Water! It is refreshing and makeup comes right off. I live that it's so easy and convenient to use. I can just wipe away makeup at the end of the day easily. It doesn't leave a film or stickiness to my face.