NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 16, 2018

Removes makeup well

Removes makeup well. Gentle and non drying on the skin. I really like it.
    i use it as my backeup makeup remover because it is so gentle especially in the winter months.

October 31, 2018

Great product for a great price.

Great product to remove my makeup. It is very effective to remove the make up and leaves a clean and fresh sensation after usage. I would definitely keep buying it from now on. #gotitfree

October 20, 2018

Decent

Bottle is huge for a low price. I like that it doesn't leave any residue on my face or leaving it dry while removing most of my daily makeup. I do feel like I have to go over it a number of times before it all comes off though so that's kind of annoying.

October 11, 2018

Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin

I tried the new Nivea Micellair Water and it felt really good on my skin, no oily residue, I like that its one step removes all make-up for face ,eyes and lips, also like no rinsing, make my make-up removing a lot faster, perfect for my sensitive skin, would recommend to all.

October 10, 2018

The Best

This is such an effective, gentle, and cost efficient micellair water. I mainly use this to remove my eye makeup and it works like a charm.

I have extremely sensitive skin around my eyes that breaks out in contact dermatitis if I use a makeup remover that's too scented or abrasive. Since giving this a try, I have no interest in trying something new. You really can't go wrong with this product. I even like it much more than the Bioderma micellair water which is extremely popular and well regarded.

October 10, 2018

A must

I am not a regular user of micellair water but what a discovery! It’s not oily and leaves the skin fresh like if it has been cleaned profondly. It removes really well all makeup and the best part is that you don’t even need to wash your face after!

October 09, 2018

It works like a miracle for me!

I have always had problems with my skin, especially in cold and windy seasons. However, by using Nivea water, I felt that my skin is re-borned! I am not usually happy with skin products, but this one was absolutely a miracle for me.

I will definitely continue using it and strongly recommend it to try for one time only!!
    Because it is enough to love it!

October 08, 2018

Gentle and Cleans

Nivea's Miccellair water is such a great product!! I recently bought this because of the great reviews on Chickadvisor so I decided to try it for myself. I was very happy how it removed the makeup from my skin and left my skin feeling soft and clean. There is no scent and it doesn't irritate my eyes or my skin. I will be adding this product to my skin care routine.

October 04, 2018

Wow

Depuis plusieurs années j’ai des problèmes de peau mineure comme les coudes secs et aucune crème ou produits on réussit à réglé. J’ai essayé l’eau minérale et enfin j’ai réussi à ne plus avoir les coudes sec. Je la recommande chaudement.

October 04, 2018

Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin

I can be pretty picky about what I use to clean my face, as my skin can sometimes be a bit sensitive with new products, but this one really does what it says. It is the perfect combination in being for dry and sensitive skin as those are the two issues I sometimes struggle with, but this product didn't bother my skin at all. It is also exactly as advertised in the way it removes makeup. I simply soaked a cotton pad and wiped it over my eyes and both my eyeliner and eye shadow were entirely removed. You don't even have to rinse it off afterward as it cleanses your skin while it removes your makeup.

I received this product free as part of the Chick Advisor program.