NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 13, 2019

Nivea has done it again.

so this product defiantly met my standards its packaging was nice i haven't seen micellair water in these types of bottles, it also makes it easy for it to apply to a cotton swab or pad. The Nivea micellair water is very moisturizing and cleans pores and makeup well. I just think that its a bit pricey, about 10 dollars.

July 12, 2019

Good

This product removes my fave makeup but not my mascara or eyeliner. It’s quick and easy to remove my face makeup but on my eyes I have to do it a couple of more times before it comes off and it’s jot fully off. I would recommend this to people who don’t do a lot of eye makeup

July 12, 2019

Love it! Affordable yet effective!

Got the Nivea Micellar water as part of my ChickAdvisor Cleans House bag and I absolutely love it!

I started using it a few nights ago and this is definitely replacing my $40 micellar water from another brand!

It’s light and refreshing yet is so effective! I primarily use this at night after cleansing to remove any last traces of makeup followed by my usual toner, serum and moisturiser. I also use it in the mornings while getting ready for work. I’m not the best at applying mascara but with a quick soak of a q-tip in this I can easily remove any makeup mistakes! Love this product so much!

Highly recommend this!

June 28, 2019

Good toner

I purchased this product in the Hope's it would remove makeup easily. Face makeup I had no issues removing, however I found that with eye makeup removal it took a decent amount of scrubbing and several passes to get off all my mascara. Good as a toner/quick cleanser but not as a makeup remover for eyes.

May 14, 2019

love love love for make up removal!

I do not use a lot of make up and very occasionally. but when I do, I hated it when It was time to remove my make up as it felt like forever washing my face or removing with cotton pads but when they made this micellar water from nivea, I gave it a try.! It definitely was such a breather as it easily removed my foundation and other heavy make up on my face using cotton pads. And it definitely doesnt leave anything. I still do face wash eventually before bed but this water make up removal made my life easier. and i sometimes used it as a 'toner' as it doesnt feel sticky or doesnt dries the skin. very gentle!

April 26, 2019

Nivea micellair

Merci pour lessait de leau micellaire de nivea.produit hydratant ,ne laisse pas de sensation collante sur la peau.un parfum léger et agréable.je le recommande et je continuerais avec ce produit .je suis très satisfaite

April 26, 2019

Perfect makup removal with just one swipe

I was one of the lucky gals who recieved the Nivea Micellar Waater for Dry and Sensitive Skin complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I used it after a full day of wearing makeup and it was as easy as a simole swipe. It left my skin feel clean without any leftover makeup in my pores. I even found the water to be a great cleaning agent for my makeup brushes, i have never seen them so clean!

March 21, 2019

The best one i've used for over a year now

Started using this to remove makeup and its so amazing how it completely erases all the makeup I have. Even the mascara and liquid eyeliner which usually takes forever to remove.

March 14, 2019

✨MICELLAIR, MICELLAR WATER✨

You always have to remember to remove makeup and undoubtedly do it before going to sleep.
    The micellar water is used to remove make-up, cleanse, refresh and moisturize, I use it for my entire face and neck except the eyelashes (I always use a waterproof mascara💦, so it is difficult to remove and it is better to use a bimacteric desmaquitante or oils).
    You can find many brands such as Garnier, L'oreal, Bioderma, among others.
    Without a doubt micellar water is a product that I recommend (of any brand) because it feels cleaner and not oily your face compared to other products and Nivea is one of my favorites.

✨What is your favorite Micellar Water? ✨

2.2/5

February 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Won't buy again

I purchased this because your commercial showed how easy it was to take off your makeup. Nope! Its not easy! I wear foundation, blush and mascara and it takes 4 or more makeup pads to remove my makeup. My non waterproof mascara has never fully came off. Despite having my eyes closed, it burned. The bottle says sensitive skin which is me. Even lightly wiping causes redness and irritation because I have to wipe a lot. Your commercial is very misleading as is the "200 usages." It cant be 200 usages if I have to use 4+ squirts per makeup removal. I wont purchase this again. I love Nivea and have used nivea cream since I was a teenager. My nivea cream takes my makeup off better than this