NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 14, 2019

love love love for make up removal!

I do not use a lot of make up and very occasionally. but when I do, I hated it when It was time to remove my make up as it felt like forever washing my face or removing with cotton pads but when they made this micellar water from nivea, I gave it a try.! It definitely was such a breather as it easily removed my foundation and other heavy make up on my face using cotton pads. And it definitely doesnt leave anything. I still do face wash eventually before bed but this water make up removal made my life easier. and i sometimes used it as a 'toner' as it doesnt feel sticky or doesnt dries the skin. very gentle!

April 26, 2019

Nivea micellair

Merci pour lessait de leau micellaire de nivea.produit hydratant ,ne laisse pas de sensation collante sur la peau.un parfum léger et agréable.je le recommande et je continuerais avec ce produit .je suis très satisfaite

April 26, 2019

Perfect makup removal with just one swipe

I was one of the lucky gals who recieved the Nivea Micellar Waater for Dry and Sensitive Skin complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I used it after a full day of wearing makeup and it was as easy as a simole swipe. It left my skin feel clean without any leftover makeup in my pores. I even found the water to be a great cleaning agent for my makeup brushes, i have never seen them so clean!

March 21, 2019

The best one i've used for over a year now

Started using this to remove makeup and its so amazing how it completely erases all the makeup I have. Even the mascara and liquid eyeliner which usually takes forever to remove.

March 14, 2019

✨MICELLAIR, MICELLAR WATER✨

You always have to remember to remove makeup and undoubtedly do it before going to sleep.
    The micellar water is used to remove make-up, cleanse, refresh and moisturize, I use it for my entire face and neck except the eyelashes (I always use a waterproof mascara💦, so it is difficult to remove and it is better to use a bimacteric desmaquitante or oils).
    You can find many brands such as Garnier, L'oreal, Bioderma, among others.
    Without a doubt micellar water is a product that I recommend (of any brand) because it feels cleaner and not oily your face compared to other products and Nivea is one of my favorites.

✨What is your favorite Micellar Water? ✨

2.2/5

February 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Won't buy again

I purchased this because your commercial showed how easy it was to take off your makeup. Nope! Its not easy! I wear foundation, blush and mascara and it takes 4 or more makeup pads to remove my makeup. My non waterproof mascara has never fully came off. Despite having my eyes closed, it burned. The bottle says sensitive skin which is me. Even lightly wiping causes redness and irritation because I have to wipe a lot. Your commercial is very misleading as is the "200 usages." It cant be 200 usages if I have to use 4+ squirts per makeup removal. I wont purchase this again. I love Nivea and have used nivea cream since I was a teenager. My nivea cream takes my makeup off better than this

December 29, 2018

Great for sensituve skin!

My skin gets irritated really easily, so its really hard for me to find products that work for me, especially in the make-up removal department! I have no issues at all with this product at all! My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using it! I use it at the end of every day to remove all the gunk; make-up, sweat, oil, toxins from the air or weather, you name it! My secret weapon!

November 16, 2018

Removes makeup well

Removes makeup well. Gentle and non drying on the skin. I really like it.
    i use it as my backeup makeup remover because it is so gentle especially in the winter months.

October 31, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product for a great price.

Great product to remove my makeup. It is very effective to remove the make up and leaves a clean and fresh sensation after usage. I would definitely keep buying it from now on. #gotitfree

October 20, 2018

Decent

Bottle is huge for a low price. I like that it doesn't leave any residue on my face or leaving it dry while removing most of my daily makeup. I do feel like I have to go over it a number of times before it all comes off though so that's kind of annoying.