NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Really nice product

Definitely new to this sort of skin product but I was not disappointed! I thought I could see a difference in my skin's health before the week was out. I have fairly dry, flakey skin and there was definite improvement.

Good, but not great

I had high hopes for this micellair water, but unfortunately, it didn't win me over. It claims to leave zero residue and to remove makeup without rubbing. I still found that I had to rub after putting it on a cotton pad to remove waterproof eyeliner. Also, I use ABH Dipbrow Pomade on my brows and this could not remove it at all. It actually smudged my brow makeup all over and did not do a good job in removing it at all. In comparison, I normally use the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water and that product completely takes off my brow makeup.

Overall, this product is good for general cleansing and light makeup removal, but it is not effective in removing waterproof or heavier makeup. I probably wouldn't purchase this and would only recommend this product to people that wear very light non-waterproof makeup.

Good for sensetive skin

It takes off about 75% of my makeup in one use. I usually use it on days when i put my makeup on.I use the micellair water then wash my face with a cleanser to get rid of every trace of makeup. It suit my skin and give it desired moidtue.

September 23, 2018

Soft on skin tough on makeup

I received the NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin as a free sample for an honest product review from ChickAdvisor.

Now this may sound weird but I have to say the shape of the bottle top and control of flow of the water was great. The product did not come gushing out and soak the cotton pad like other products I have used. I was able to control the level of saturation on thecotton pad. When I wiped it on my skin it easily removed my makeup. I used a little more for heavy makeup areas such as eyes and eyeliner. It was unscented, and the water did not irritate my skin at all. There was no residue left behind as usually my t-zone I break out when using makeup remover. The water did an amazing job of removing my makeup, and leaving my skin soft, supple, hydrated and refreshed.

The NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin is priced very reasonably at around 8.99 for a full sized bottle. You are getting your monies worth., and I will definitely be switching to this product.

Thanks @chickadvisor. #gotitfree #tessaxnivea

Easy to Use

It easily removed my toughest waterproof eye makeup without leaving any residue. The fragrance-free product for dry and sensitive skin effectively leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
    I received this product courtesy of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

September 23, 2018

So nice to take my makeup off with this product!

NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin was a real surprise for me. I received a free sample of this product to review from ChickAdvisor, and already had a micellar water that I liked to use.

I opened it up and used it on a cotton pad to remove my makeup. It was unscented, and the water did not irritate my skin. It did a good job of removing my makeup, and left my skin feeling refreshed afterwards. My skin felt hydrated after use, but not oily.

I do tend to wear a lot of eye makeup that is water proof. It was easily removed by this water. My foundation is set with powder though, so I had to use a bit more of the product to get my face really clean. Even so, I loved how my skin felt afterward - it was so soft! I would also use it in the morning to freshen up my face before I put makeup on.

The NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin is priced very reasonably at the store, and will be a regular purchase of mine in the future. I will be switching over to it from the other product I was using. I was very happy with this product, and recommend it.

Skin needs to breathe

I love how you can gently remove make-up, easily, with MicellAIR Skin Breathe. Your face feels refreshed and clean. No residue feeling.

Mild, with no real scent.

An all-in-1 cleansing, for your face, that works to lift away dirt and make-up. No rubbing and you don't have to rinse.

Fresh and hydrated skin that can breathe.

I would definitely recommend this

Easy To Use Cleanser

I like the simplicity of using Nivea Micellair Water to cleanse my face. I've noticed that the micellar water is great at removing surface dirt like makeup. But unfortunately that's not the case with dirt and grime that gets into your pores. It could do better in the deep cleansing department in my opinion. I like that my face didn't feel sticky or feel like there was residue left on my skin. I received this free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. All opinions expressed are my own.

September 23, 2018

Une peau d'apparence saine instantanée

J'ai eu l'occasion d'essayer gratuitement de la part de Chick Advisor la nouvelle eau micellaire MicellAIR Skin Breath de Nivea. Ce produit nettoie et démaquille tout le visage y compris les yeux. Il nettoie très bien et laisse la peau propre et douce. Elle parait propre et en santé, J'ai adoré ce produit et je le recommande. Par contre, il ne faut pas mettre une trop grande quantité du produit sur le tampon de coton lorsqu'on l'utilise sur les yeux parce qu'une trop grande quantité de produit brûle un peu les yeux. Mais avec la bonne quantité aucun problème et les yeux sont parfaitement démaquillés.

Gentle on Skin!

I've tried several micellar water products before, from high end to drugstore brands. This product does not disappoint! Nivea is known for producing great skincare products that are also affordable. I like using this to get rid of any clingy makeup that still lingers on my face. My skin does not feel irritated or dry afterwards. I am enjoying this product! My husband has also been using this, and his skin is more fussy than mine. He has been enjoying it as well!

I received this free to try for review purposes.