BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

March 31, 2020

À mon avis; la meilleure!

J'ai reçu cet eau micellaire en cadeau. Et wow! Une agréable surprise. La peau est plus belle. Plus claire, plus fraîche et plus hydratée après utilisation. Le démaquillage est facile et aucune sensation de peau qui tire ou de dépôt collant. Un essentiel dans ma routine beauté!

March 10, 2020

Must have!!!

I will never be without this product. My sensitive skin loves it and it removes ALL my makeup. This is a cult favourite product for a reason. There are cheaper versions of micellar water on the market but this is the best for daily use on sensitive skin.

February 19, 2020

Love it

I love the BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O makeup remover. Use it everyday to take off my daily makeup. Very gentle and not drying at all.I still see a bit of makeup on the cotton pad after my toner step, but nothing to complain about. Can't live without this

January 21, 2020

Love this product

I’ve been using this product for the last 7 years and I keep buying it which says a lot. It’s the best at removing makeup and it’s so gentle on my sensitive skin.

January 04, 2020

Pretty great product

This micellar water is awesome for people that have sensitive eyes or skin. It doesn't make your face turn red and it doesn't sting your eyes. It hydrates but it does leave a bit of an oily/slick feeling on the skin which I do not like. The price for the product is amazing but I would go with the blue version of this makeup remover!

December 13, 2019

Great Morning Routine

After reading that using a micellar solution in the morning in place of water was more gentle for the skin and helps to retain moisture I gave this a shot! It feels refreshing and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I feel like my skin has been less dry since I started using it.

December 13, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Best make up remover for sensitive skin!

Bioderma Sensibio H2O is by far the best make up remover I have tried. I have sensitive skin and suffer from eczema. Most make up removers irritate my skin specially around my eyes. Bioderma is the first product I have found that effectively and easily removes my make up without irritating my skin!

October 29, 2019

LOVE

Absolutely LOVE this micellar water. I havent bothered to try anything else because its that good! Very gentle on my extra sensitive skin. I use this as a second step after taking off makeup with coconut oil.

October 08, 2019

Game Changer!

GAME CHANGER!!! I fell in love with a micelar water from a sample and now magic will need to be performed to get me to switch.

I got a sample many moons ago of BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution and I scoffed. Then I tried it. My last purchase was a set of two big bottles from Shoppers Drug Mart before they had a great sale and this is an amazing product.

It is unbelievably gentle, yet cleans caked on make up, mascara and lipstick in just a couple of passes at most. It does not bother my sensitive skin and I got a smidge in my eye once and didn't feel any burn. The lid design doesn't squirt too much out. I find you get decent control even with the big bottle so you don't waste product. I have used this as toner in a pinch and it worked without drying out my skin.

I am so happy I received that sample way back when. Life is much easier now!

October 03, 2019

The best micelar water!

The best micellar water that I've ever tried! It doesn't irritate the eyes, it cleanses the face very well and doesn't make your skin feel sticky after using it.