4.1/5
Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask Reviews
#9 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Blue Agave + Baking Soda Detox Mask while you de-stress. Formulated for combination skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left instantly clean, refreshed and ever-so-nourished.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for combination skin

HOW TO USE

• Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask.

Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Amazing mask

This face mask smells good enough to eat
    My face feels so clean and looks it too.
    I highly recommending this product and will tell my friends about this mask.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Nice little treat

First of all, I love the packaging. Masks that come in one time use packaging just aren’t for me. This comes in a tube when you can take out as much or as little as you’d like, which makes I brilliant when you just want to apply a little to problem areas.
    Me and my boyfriend both used and loved it. He has dry skin and I have combination and it was brilliant for both our skin. It’s really moisturising even when it’s washed of and doesn’t leave your skin begging for moisture. It smells fresh and calming and brightened up my skin

United Kingdom

Brilliant

I love a face mask, I use one minimum 2x a week . Cant beat a good pamper night so I was delighted with this.

It made my skin feel sort and refreshed after , it was easy to use and wash off too . It smells lush to .

Definitely by buying this again .

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Mask Blue Agave Bioré

I have test this product, the texture is pleasant, the colour is beautiful.
    The odour is subtil and nice.
    Unfortunately for me, this product doesn't fit with my skin, 2 minutes after to have put the mask on my face, I felt warmth everywhere on my face, I haven't wait the 5 minutes of contact, I have remove the product and my skin was red. So, my skin is probably sensitive at something of the composition. Despite this disadvantage my skin seems soft and clean.

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Cool and refreshing

I have combination skin and this product really felt great. It does not dry out on your face and deep cleans pores. The feeling after the process is quite refreshing as the skin felt re-energised and clean. The best part is that it does not leave any tightness or dryness rather the skin is soft to touch.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Fresh feel, great results

I was sent this face mask by ChickAdvisor to review and I really enjoyed using this product. It felt cool and tingly on my skin as it was working and left my skin feeling very clean and moisturised too. There was no greasy residue like other masks, just clear, fresh, moisturised skin. It really worked well on my combination skin as it removed grease and moisturised at the same time. Highly recommend this product.

Blackpool, United Kingdom

Amazing

I really love this product! The texture is so fluffy and I absolutely loved the sensation on my skin when applied. The blue colour really stands out! The masks does not harden like a clay mask and my skin didn't dry out. My skin felt deeply clean, soft and refreshed!
    I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.

Fife, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I was very excited to be chosen to review this mask. This mask is amazing for detoxing my skin of impurities especially in my pore areas around my cheek and nose. My skin was left refreshed and amazingly clean. #gotitfree

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Brilliant!

Gorgeous face mask, goes on easy, smells lovely and feels tingly once on, it almost lathers up when washing off so feels like a good clean, would definitely recommend.

2.2/5

August 11, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Effective but harsh burnt my face leaving me all red

I used the product for the first time and because it’s so intense i could feel it burning my face after a few minutes so washed it off. It left a bright red mark on the area that I had it. After moisturising it did ease off and left my skin soft and smooth but not sure I’d use it again as it was very harsh on my face.