4.1/5
Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Blue Agave + Baking Soda Detox Mask while you de-stress. Formulated for combination skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left instantly clean, refreshed and ever-so-nourished.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for combination skin

HOW TO USE

• Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask.

August 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Tingles on your face

Applies nicely to your skin! Can feel it tingling on your face. I applied it when my face was dry rather than wet and it worked well. The only thing is after I washed it off my face went bright red and I thought I had a reaction but now I am thinking this is what happens. Would use it again! Cant wait for the next time!

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Great for younger skin

This mask is whipped it’s so creamy. It was easy to apply and not messy like some masks can be. I loved the fact it didn’t dry down or leave my face tight. It simply wiped away with a wRm flannel after 10minutes.
    I liked that it was blue too. It didn’t sting or tingle and was pleasant to use. My skin felt soft and smooth after.
    I feel that this mask would be better for a younger skin than myself.

United Kingdom

Cooling effect in the skin

I have combination skin which makes it very difficult when trying new face masks. They usually work well but end up clogging some pores after its application. So I tend to get a few breakouts afterwards. That's why I'm very pleased with this face mask. My face feels refreshed and very clean, especially around the nose area while it closed the pores too. I felt a cooling effect on my skin, pretty relaxing.

Douglas, Isle of Man

Smooth texture

Very surprising of baking soda!! Thought the texture would be really rough when I used it although it's mask, but it turned out super smooth. Besides that, I could feel a bit cool on my face as well and very satisfying result. Really like it.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Definitely would buy this

I have dry skin and find that sometimes products dry it out however after applying this I felt that some moisture had been added back to my skin. Feel like repeated uses would result in dry skin no longer being an issue for me.
    This mask smells like other clay type face masks I find it subtle and not over baring.
    The downside for me is that I felt I had to apply a fair amount in order to get good coverage.

Stockport, United Kingdom

Leaves you feeling fresh

This product is not to heavy and it smells beautiful. After use my skin felt very soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this facemask to others, it caused my skin no irration and you don't need too much so it will last. I will definitely buy this in the future.

2.7/5

Northumberland, United Kingdom

Not to sure

I'm not sure what i think of this product firstly I didn't really like the texture and I found I had to use a lot of product to get an even coverage. I don't think it made my skin look any different after one use maybe I will notice a change after I use it a few times but my skin did feel clean and fresh and using it.

Croydon, United Kingdom

Soft, smooth skin after just one use!

I received this product to review for free. The mask smells lovely and has a whipped texture which really does cool your skin. Perfect for a hot summers day! I tried applying the mask with a brush but I found it easier to use my fingers. Following using the mask my face was soft and smooth. When I woke up the following morning I found the blemishes which I had were less inflamed which I feel is due to the mask. Once I’ve finished this tube I will definitely be purchasing this mask. The tube is very large and it’s very cheap. Great value for money in my opinion.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Cooling fun

I really loved the cooling sensation the mask gave! It’s the perfect mask to use during summer time, relaxing. I disliked the scent, it smelt like a clay mask normally smells but luckily it wasn’t unbearable. Afterwards my face did feel a little tight, but the feeling left very soon. My pores also were slightly reduced.

0.5/5

Leicester, United Kingdom

Allergic reaction

The product smelt nice, a fresh minty smell. The whipped texture made it a bit tricky to apply compared to a normal cream and even harder to get off. The worst thing is that after I’ve taken it off my face is now bright red where the product was on my face. #gotitforfree #neveragain