4.1/5
Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask Reviews
#9 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Blue Agave + Baking Soda Detox Mask while you de-stress. Formulated for combination skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left instantly clean, refreshed and ever-so-nourished.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for combination skin

HOW TO USE

• Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Face feels fresh and clean!!

I really enjoyed using this mask. I've used it about 3 times now this week in place of my face wash and it seems to have really helped with my pores. They seem smaller and after using the wash my face feels clean but not too dry which I love. I'd buy this product after testing it and getting such good results!

Jelgava, Latvia

Great detox cooling effect mask

Great mask, cooling effect kicked in as soon as applied. Quick and easy to apply, great texture for application. Washed off after 5 min after application, real time saver. Skin felt refreshed and detoxed. Looking forward to keep using it to free my pores.

2.8/5

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

I would not purchase this as my skin took a reaction.

I tried the face mask which was light and fluffy although not as thick as it appears on the tube. At first I thought the face mask was good but thinner than I expected but then I noticed a burning sensation so I washed it off and had a red face for an hour afterwards there must be something in it which my skin does not like! I had no other symptoms other than burning and red skin which later died down. Therefore unfortunately I wont be advocating the mask. I'm really annoyed as I love face masks and I am a regular user.

Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

It made my clean nice and soft

I honestly didn’t enjoy putting it on, you have to put it on very thick to get a good coverage and I didn’t like the smell much.
    It did have a lovely cooling feeling and washing it off was easy.
    I think the bottle will last a while actually, there seems to be more in it than it looks.
    And my face was so soft and clear looking once washed off and dry so I would recommend it.

Coventry, United Kingdom

Airy goodness

This Biore mask with Blue Agave and Baking soda promises to eliminate impurities and clear dirt and oil from your pores . It is specially formulated for combination skin and it has a lovely airy mousse like texture. Very easily applied and after a minute or two you can feel the cooling tingly sensation which I took to mean that it was working ! It is a non drying mask which means that after 5 minutes you rinse off and it is suitable for use 2 - 3 times a week .
    I found this rinsed off very easily and my skin felt invigorated and refreshed ready for a relaxing night in . And its suitable for men too! 1

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Skin feels great

I really like this detox mask from Biore, it has a rich and creamy texture and is very easy to apply to the face, it gives an instant soothing and cooling feeling when applied and once rinsed, skin feel detoxified, clean, fresh and nourished. It is reasonably priced and helps to reduce the appearance of pores. I would recommend.

K'alak'i T'bilisi, Georgia

Amazing mask!

I love Biore products and this mask is really good too! It smells nice but a little bit stronger than I expected. It feels nice on the face. Removes dirt and oil from pores and makes skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Super refreshing & clean feel!

Very strong emphasis on cooling! This is one of the nicest masks I've used. It works instantly, with the 'tingly yet cool" feeling making you feel a very refreshed feeling on your face. Once removed my skin felt amazingly smooth & clean so I'll definitely be using it again. Even the next day my skin still feels extra clean. #gotifree with chickadvisor but absolutely Iove it!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I like that it doesn't harden

I have quite big pores that get blocked easily so needed a good mask to try and clear or reduce them.
    This mask was easy to apply but I did need to use a lot of the products to was quite thin. It didnt smell which is a good thing as I didnt want a strong smell under my nose.
    Left the product on for 5 mins as per the instructions and was happy that the product didnt harden as in the past trying to get masks off that did caused my skin to redden. This was easy to wash off with warm water and I didn't need to rub the skin
    My skin felt nice afterwards but I didn't see much difference in my pores. I will probably need to use this product a number of times before i see results but it did make my skin feel nice

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Very good mask

First I was happy to be elected to try this nice mask second I loved to try it as it's made of baking soda which it well known of good cleanser third when I applied the mask on my face it was really nice feeling as it smell fresh but the only one thing I didn't like it left my nose and for head skin red which made me worry little bit but gradually it fed away and it left my skin super clean and soft which really made happy to try it and I recommend it for anyone who keeps looking for a good cleaning mask.