Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub Reviews

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Scrub is infused with micro-crystals. This innovative polisher deep cleans by drawing out oil and washing away dirt leaving pores smooth, visibly smaller and oh-so loved. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Stress Relief Clay Mask

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Amazing

I am amazed by this product, my skin looks lovely after using it and I am getting lots of compliments . It's an amazing feeling . I am definitely going to buy it again and strongly recommend it.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Nice scrub!

The scrub is quite mild in terms of the abrasiveness, but works really well at exfoliating and removing any dirt and debris from my skin. It doesn't dry it out either which is fantastic. I love the scent and the colour of the product - it's really girly!

England, United Kingdom

Relaxing

This is great when you just want to relax and chill out after a long day. It's smells beautiful and feels really thick and creamy on your skin its a real treat and I highly recommend

England, United Kingdom

Excellent

I absolutely love this product. It's easy to wash and the end result is incredible. My face skin feels fresh, soft and very clean. Also my pores looks amazing. I'm highly impressed. Definitely will buy it again.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing pore refining scrub

I am amazed and excited about this product, it smells beautiful and feels amazing. It has a lovely light feel to it with maximum end results and best of all you only have to use minimum amount and it still lathers into an amazing amount covering all parts of the face. It's easy to wash off and the end result is amazing, my face feels fresh soft and very clean and my pores are amazing I will definitely continue to buy this product as long as I can and give this product 110 out of 100 for effectiveness,cleanliness refreshing and revitalizing and will recommend to friends family and others.

United Kingdom

Great to tackle my combination skin

Since entering my late 20's, I have struggled with a very oily face but with dry patches. I try to exfoliate at least once a week to try and renew the skin but found that some of my other products were over drying my t-zone making the oil worse!

This was a great product, it was not too harsh but made my skin feel clean without being too drying. Using this twice a week along side the cleanser made a vast improvement on my skin.

I noticed my dry patches, oiliness and pores were reduced within a few uses.

United Kingdom

Amazing

This has been on of the best face scrubs I’ve ever used! Use after the cleanser to remove dead skin, it left my face feeling smooth and polished. It’s like an extra deep clean for your face!

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Fantastic results

Really enjoyed using this scrub it left my skin looking very refreshed and with a subtle glow I must say I'm very impressed. The texture is awesome and not sticky with a lovely scent.

February 24, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

BIORÉ ROSE QUARTZ + CHARCOAL GENTLE PORE REFINING SCRUB

This product is amazing I loved the fact that the granules in this scub wasnt too big and hard on the skin but were very delicate which made it easy to rub around the pore area I also liked that it smelt amazing and did what the product say and removed pores and impurities it also had a very nourishing effect.

February 24, 2020
    South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Excellent

Comes in nice packaging and easy to follow instructions. It wasn’t too harsh on my skin, had a nice scent and seemed to work really well at reducing blackheads and left my skin feeling soft