Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#7 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

July 14, 2020

works best for those with oily skin

I will preface my review qby saying that I have combination skin prone to eczema. This mask is a clay mask that works perfect for when your skin is stressed and needs a good detox. Because it can be quite drying, this mask is best used on a as needed basis, as opposed to a mask on regular rotation in your beauty routine. This mask is perfect when your skin needs a detox and a good reset and ideally would work best with oiler skin types.

1.8/5

June 18, 2020

Not for sensitive skin

I tried BIORÉ ROSE QUARTZ + CHARCOAL STRESS RELIEF CLAY MASK and it wasn't for me at all.

It started to burn pretty fast. I kept it 5 min and couldn't take it anymore.

My face was soft after but nothing more but the burning feeling on my skin.

Your face will be pink for about 30 minutes after to wash it off but don't worry, it does disappear by itself.

1.0/5

June 01, 2020

0 stars, Not worth the pain/burn

"some rosiness" what a joke, it burned my face and only had it on for 5 mins before i couldn't take it anymore. I look and feel like I have a massive sunburn on my face, it stings, itches and makes my face feel extremely tight. No relaxing at all. My face is literally radiating heat. This is the 3rd attempt to use it as it states 4-5 uses and thought to try it one more time to see if it improved. My reaction (burns) to this keeps getting worse by the use. Please do not waste your money, there are better ones out there without this side affect. (for the record, I am not allergic to any of the ingredients listed int the product)

March 01, 2020
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Works a treat

This clay mask was easy to apply and the resealable pack is brilliant. Each pack has roughly 5-6 uses in it so plenty to go round on a girly night. After 15 minutes I splashed on some water and it lathered up nicely. My skin felt lovely and fresh after using this.

0.5/5

March 01, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

BURNS STAY AWAY!

I truly hated this product it claims on the back slight redness but the redness was not slight at all it was like id got a sun burn, it did go down after about 2 hours so not the 30 minutes they claim. As all the other products in this range it leaves behind the same shimmery residue. As a result in the whole burning experience i would never reuse or repurchase again.

February 29, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Great mask!

This mask is so relaxing and soothing, perfect after a long stressful day, it is really easy to apply to the skin and easy to wash off as well, it feels really smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family!

Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Superb

Brand and product is.awsome, never my skin was so awesome, it's really easy to apply, super comfortable, super natural, super happy to test thos product, it s awesome

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

My favourite mask for pampering myseslf

I really enjoy using this mask while relaxing in a bath. It truly makes me feel pampered and I can notice the result immediately after applying it to my face. It deeply cleanses the pores and makes my skin feel soft and look smooth and glowy. I love the minimal packaging of this product, it makes it easy to use all of the product and take it on a holiday. The mask has a great value for money. I highly recommend it to every one and I will purchase it in the future.

Gentle

This was nice and gentle and my skin felt soothed after.
    Smell not bad actually, better than the cleanser and pore scrub.
    Skin felt smooth and calm after use.

Love it

This mask is so effective. After cleansing and exfoliating, I put this mask on and left it on whilst I caught up on love island! Felt lovely and fresh and tingly. Could feel it working it’s magic. After rinsing it off my pores looked tighter, skin looked clearer and looked so radiant. Even been able to have make up free days as my skin is looking so much brighter and healthier.