Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

January 22, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

My favorite face wash

This cleanser is great, doesn't cause breakouts or dry skin, and it deep cleans well. I like other Biore products as well but this one is definitely my favorite of them.

January 13, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Acne / Maskne lifesaver

Biore has literally saved my pores throughout all the time we have had to mask up in the UK. I had a little mask acne with a few small pimples here and there, but thanks to using Biore's Rose Quartz & Charcoal range - a purifying wash and an invigorating scrub - the products have evened out my skin tone and sloughed away dirt, oil and make-up that if left on could have fed the maskne and made the spots even worse.

November 29, 2020

good cleanser

this cleanser is good for my oily skin. really good for cleaning pores and smells great. i would recommend it to anyone with oily, normal or combination skin.

October 19, 2020

I’m in love with this cleanser

I was so impressed with this cleanser. I bought it on a whim after being unimpressed with my usual face products. I love Rose and the whole combination of it with charcoal makes my skin feel fantastic.

August 12, 2020

Repeat Purchase!!!

I have repurchased this product 4 times now! I will continue to do so, it has a very pleasant smell and kind of makes your face tingle - in a good way! You are left feeling clean and refreshed!

July 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this

I bought this not knowing if would be good. Have very sensitive skin and get occasional breakouts. But its amazing. Leaves my skin so soft not irritating my face. Love the smell feels nice and refreshing. And my breakouts have gone and my face looks amazing.

1.5/5

June 18, 2020

Read the ingredients

This product seemed great to me at first use, but I started to learn more about the ingredients used in skincare. This one has sodium laureth sulfate in it, and that is a toxic ingredient. It is commonly used in skincare because it’s cheap and effective, but it is extremely damaging to the environment and can have adverse effects on your skin. Buyer beware.

May 11, 2020

That smell!! <3

The smell of this product is amazing. I love the girly colour and the little bit of shimmer it gives while you wash your face. I have oily combo skin and all Biroe products work well for me, not causing acne or drying my skin out. Even my hubby uses it!

May 06, 2020
    Texas, United States

HOLY GRAIL!

My all time favorite cleanser! Leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed! Smells amazing and love the idea of mixing charcoal and rose quartz which is amazing for the skin!

April 20, 2020

Very very cooling and refreshing

After using the cleanser once I would say it did make my skin feel fresh(very cooling minty fresh), smooth and clean after using it! However, wow it like really gives you the minty feeling on your face as you are putting it on you face (never expected that honestly) and the minty feeling still remains for a bit after you clean it off. I then checked the ingredients and see that Menthol is part of it so no wonder. I personally don't mind the mintyness but others may not fancy it much. I got more oily and not sensitive skin to luckily had to reaction from using the cleanser. Otherwise I recommend using this cleanser as it cleans well but headsup if you want to try the cleanser out that it has Menthol in it!