Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

2.8/5

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

It burns

It looks, smells just awesome. It does it job as well, but it burns the skin! And i don’t even have a sensitive skin. I like all the rest products from this line, but not this cleanser :(

Poole, United Kingdom

Fabulous

This is amazing stuff comes in a lovely bottle and the product itself comes out with a shine to it does have a bit of a tingle to it but You can actually feel it working. My skin has never felt smoother. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Wonderful

This is a wonderful cleanser! My face was incredibly soft after using this and it gives your face a little tingle when you use it. The cleanser itself has a lovely bit of sparkle to it and looks so pretty but the effects speak for themselves. My skin looks incredibly healthy!

City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Lovely product

Ok firstly I love that it’s pink - I this will appeal to many because it’s different.
    It was lovely to apply - a little went a long way plus it made my skin feel lovely and soft afterwards.

Dorset, United Kingdom

Amazing for acne

Fantastic product after a few uses I noticed a good difference in my acne and overall skin appearance. I will definitely be buying these to keep in control of my skin.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Refreshing cleanser!

The new rose quartz cleanser is super gentle and refreshing on the face. It removes minimal makeup and doesn’t strip the skin of natural oils. It smells beautiful too, not too overpowering. I definitely recommend this cleanser as it’s affordable too.

England, United Kingdom

Fantastic

Wow this cleanser is amazing! Beautiful fragrance and the texture is smooth and easily blendable. Really easy to apply and left my skin feeling cleansed and nourished. This is a fantastic product

North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Nice texture

I received this free as a product test. I loved the texture of this wash and used it in the shower as this suited me best. I find it is great value for money as there are other alternatives on the market for as much as x4 the price which are just as effective! I would recommend to others with problem or combination skin, it has worked well for me.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Amazing cleanser 😍

I used this cleanser for a few weeks to really get the most out of it and it is amazing. I could feel the difference in my pores after a couple of days. I suffer with congestion and this worked great and left a soft fresh feel to the skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin for daily use.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

This smells insane

The bottle itself is fab really easy to use and dispense from! The texture is amazing and it’s so easy to get a great clean with just a little amount of product. My skin felt really fresh and clean after using it and I noticed after using it for a week or so my skin was less oily and much fresher.