Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser Reviews

Got spot prone skin? This refreshingly cool formula works to deep clean by removing over 99% of blemish-causing dirt and oil. It’s ideal for oily, blemish-prone complexions, as the formula contains witch hazel and salicylic acid. It works to control oil and to deep clean for clear pores. Gentle enough for everyday use, Dermatologist tested.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

June 19, 2020

Must have

I love this cleanser. I have oily skin and I am always struggling to find a good cleanser that doesnt leave my skin feeling heavy. I have been using this for a couple of months and it leaves my skin noticably clearer and feels amazing.

November 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Felt amazing

I really like this cooling cleaner,I have used a few different ones over the years but I really liked the texture and how clean and fresh it made my skin feel after. There was no redness or irritation to the skin, would recommend this to anyone.

November 20, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Makes my skin feel amazing

This is a great face clenser. It has got a lovely smell and makes my face feel soo amazing and refreshed. Would definitely recommend this product! 100%!!

November 19, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Super fresh faced

I really enjoy using this cleanser. It's actually a lightly foaming face wash and it has something in it that gives that cooling feeling (kind of like menthol but it doesn't smell that way) which is really refreshing and invigorating.
    It didn't necessarily feel like a deep clean but I only get that feeling after a face scrub anyway.
    It did leave my skin feeling clean and fresh dn I will happily use the bottle up and rebuy.

November 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

I just love this

I'm not a big fan of face wash, that was until I tried this,
    its amazing it's got a real cool feel to it, a bit minty if some manages to get into my mouth, and my face afterwards is so soft and smooth,

I'm buying this again when it runs out I just love it, it's my new favourite fave product

November 16, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Love this

So refreshing and really helped to clear my skin. I am now using this as part of my daily routine quick and easy to apply I would highly recommend to busy working mums

November 15, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Refreshingly cool cleanser

I was excited to try this as I think I have only used Bioré nose strips before so I was intrigued to try the new products added to their range. With their expertise in unclogging pores, a cleanser seems like a natural addition and I like that it is different from other cleansers I've tried.

It has a slightly soapy, yet fresh, botanical fragrance and gives a gentle lather. What makes this different from other cleansers is the refreshingly zingy, cooling effect on my skin. It's like my face has had a blast of fresh, Arctic air, enhancing the deep cleansing properties and leaving my skin feeling purified and refreshed.

November 14, 2019
    Florida, United States

Biore cleanser

I enjoyed using this face wash I felt like it purified my skin from all the makeup and dirt that had built up throughout the day or on days I didn’t wear makeup I felt it helped to keep my skin clean and help prevent spots from forming.

The mask smells menthol/minty and is cooling on the skin which I like as you can feel it physically cleansing your skin deep down.

It was super foamy once lathered in which I was glad about as there’s nothing worse than a cleanser that’s really dry and doesn’t slip around the skin when your working it in as you feel like your not getting as good a job done at really cleansing your skin deeply.

You get a fairly big bottle for the price which is great and I like that it’s a pump cleanser as it’s a lot less messy to use than other cleansers and a lot more hygienic to use if you share cleansers with other people e.g at a salon etc.

I like that the cleanser has the added benefit of witch hazel as you know aswell as cleansing your skin the cleanser is helping prevent spots and rid of some of that bad bacteria on the surface of your skin.

The cleanser didn’t make me break out which I’m glad about and my skin did look a lot clearer after using this for a continuous period I noticed my skin was healing a little faster from previous breakouts (for reference I have combination skin, only oily in the T zone and only get spots every now and then in small quantities) and I was experiencing less breakouts.

Overall I enjoyed using this cleanser paired with the pore strips and will continue to use them in my daily skincare routine. I can’t wait to see what else my skin gains from using this cleanser and I recommend you try it if you have a similar skin type to mine.

November 14, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This has been really amazing it has really helped my with my skin it’s left my skin feeling soft and not dry. I would recommend this to anyone that needs help with pores

November 13, 2019
    Andalusia, Spain

Loved this!

I loved this face wash! The smell and texture were lovely and it left my skin feeling so fresh and clean. After using it for a few days, I definitely saw and felt a difference in my skin!