Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 16, 2020

Adieu acné

Un excellent nettoyant en gel vraiment efficace pour l’acné! J’ai une peau qui a tendance à avoir des boutons d’acné d’adultes mais avec ce savon j’ai obtenu un beau résultat ma peau est propre fraîche et éclatante. Son odeur est agréable, pas besoin de beaucoup pour bien nettoyer mon visage bref j’ai obtenu un très bon résultat et je suis très satisfaite!

September 01, 2020

Great for acne prone skin

Been using it for an year now and I do not break out as often anymore. A little goes a long way and the price point is perfect. A must try if you have oily acne prone skin. It cleans well without drying

August 31, 2020

My long term face wash

I've been buying and using this face wash for years now and I just love it. 1 pump does your whole face and the smell is really nice. It doesn't dry out my face either. Its a bit pricey but you can catch it on sale periodically.

August 13, 2020

Great but expensive facewash!

I love this gel face wash for acne prone skin. I only need one pump and the gel-like texture feels very soothing and calming on my skin. I do not think this dries my skin out at all and gets all the oil and dirt off my skin. I find that my skin is less oily since I have been using this for about 2 weeks. I love that it contains salicylic acid so it helps get rid of blackheads. My only issue is that Vichy products are quite expensive, and this face wash is a little too pricey for me.

July 31, 2020

My favorite summertime cleanser

I use this cleanser during the summer when I get a lot of oiliness on my skin. I find that Vichy's Normaderm Cleansing Gel is the most effective at controlling the oil and helping with mild acne. I don't ever find it to dry out my skin.

July 20, 2020

Cured my acne. Seriously.

For years and years, I stripped my skin and used the harshest products I could to try to defeat my acne. I was intrigued by this line of products and the idea of getting skin back to "normal" with gentle products instead of fighting with it. The glycolic acid in this product did wonders for my skin, as it helped reveal new skin and reduced scarring marks while it gently opened my blocked pores to heal my active acne. I do not get any redness after using this product, unlike so many acne cleansers. If you have tried EVERYTHING, try giving your skin a break by using this gentle but effective cleanser - allow it time to heal slowly, and the results will last. I have been using this product for a year now and my acne has never come back at its full force. The occassional breakout can be controlled with this cleanser if you give it a few days, with no scarring.

June 13, 2020

Excelent!

My skin is very oily and sensible at the same time. This gel cleans very well my face, without that rough sensation many cleansers do. I feel it helps to control the oil, and it has a very light fragance. I just don't buy often because of the price.

June 12, 2020

Love this product!

I have been using this since last 2 years as my regular cleansing product because after trying few other cleansers this cleanser gives me very smooth and shiny skin and I got rid off my acne this is the main reason I,m using this product for daily basis.

May 25, 2020

Pretty good!

This was a nice product to use in rotation with my less expensive products. A bit pricy but a nice treat all the same. I found it much less drying than other salicylic acid-containing face washes I have tried.

May 06, 2020

Good but not the best

The product its not that cheap and delivers the result expected, cleans the skin and doesn’t leave the dry aspect, but we can find another product less expensive to give us the same results, so its not that wow!