Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 464 in Acne Treatment

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

April 29, 2017

First time i used vichy product was with this one when I was pregnant and breaking out a lot because of the hormones. I really loved this product my skin began to be brighter and clearer, exactly what i was expecting!

April 13, 2017

I absolutely love Vichy products and so does my skin!
    My skin always feels smooth, clean, and fresh after using Vichy. I hate when it still feels like you have residue left on your face, or it feels like it adds another layer on your skin.
    This brand may be a little more pricier, but you definitely get what you pay for and it does wonders for your skin. Definitely better than what your grocery store and pharmacy would carry.
    This is the best line of skincare products I uave tries so far that doesn't break the bank.

April 13, 2017

Mon conjoint et moi avons essayé plusieurs produits avant celui-ci. Il fait maintenant parti de notre routine quotidienne. Nous avons tous deux une peau mixte à tendance acnéique. Le gel nettoyant est doux pour la deux et non asséchant. Les produits complémentaires de la même gamme sont tous excellent. Crème hydratante, detox de nuit...

April 03, 2017

I suffered from acne for most of my life.and tried numerous products to get rid of it. Every time I would use a new product, my skin will be clear for the first month or so and will go back to where it was. One of my colleague recommended me this product. I was not interested in trying it as I lost all the hope to get rid of the acne. But one day she bought this for me and I started using it.

Its been around 4 months now and my skin is very clear. I can see that me acne has cleared now and skills looks much better,

March 22, 2017

I suffer from bad acne on my back and this was recommended to me by a cosmetician and honestly it cleared my acne right up, it was gentle and non irritating, very good for sensitive skin not to mention it smells very good!!!

March 13, 2017

Somehow at age 33 I started to get acne again.
    It seems my skin gets more sensitive as I get older.

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I researched effective acne cleansers and chose this one to try.
    I have been using in for 2 weeks and I have seen a reduction in acne and redness and my skin feels non-irritated or dry even in winter, which I find can be problematic with me and other cleansers.

I am liking to feel on my skin and look forward to continued use.

March 08, 2017

I bought this product on a recommendation that it would help with oil on my forehead. I have noticed a slight reduction, but nothing significant. On the other hand, as a cleanser, this product works great. It doesn't dry out my skin and it lasts a long time - I have had the same bottle for over a year. A little goes a long way. I will be buy a different product in my search to find something to decease the oil, but for someone without this issue, I would highly recommend this product.

February 24, 2017

J'avais une poussée d'acnée et j'ai achetez ce savon en ayant de grande espérance et avec la lotion et la crème de la même gamme j'ai déjà vu une super belle amélioration. La peau est beaucoup moins rouge

February 14, 2017

J'achète ce produit depuis plusieurs années. Il est très efficace pour la peau à tendance acnéique, mais elle n'assèche pas la peau. En effet, j'ai la peau très sèche et sensible et ce produit convient parfaitement à mon type de peau.

January 25, 2017

Although this product seems expensive, it lasts a long time. I love this product because it doesn't dry out your skin. I never know when I will break out, so it's nice to have something that decreases redness and helps dry up the acne for faster healing.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation