Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 20, 2019

DEEP Clean for Oily, Acne Prone, Sensitive skin!

❤️ Vichy Normaderm Deep Purifying Gel!
    Works best when used with the other Normaderm products. One downside is the slight chemical smell. Works great though, part of my daily skin routine. I recommend it! 👍🏼

April 20, 2019

DEEP Clean for Oily, Acne Prone, Sensitive skin!

The name says it all, it cleans DEEP! Perfect for Oily and Acne Prone Sensitive skin. Leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and matte without any dryness. My large pores are visibly reduced. Works best when used with the other Normaderm products. One downside is the slight chemical smell. Works great though, part of my daily routine. I recommend it! 👍🏼

April 20, 2019

GREAT skincare line for Oily Acne Prone Sensitive Skin!

❤️ the Vichy Normaderm skincare line!! It’s my go to skincare saviour! It has your face covered 😉 It has an AMAZING range of products! My favourites are the Cleansing Mattifying Foam, Deep Cleansing Gel, Purifying Lotion, Corrective Anti Acne Treatment, and the Hyaluspot. If you have my type of skin I highly RECOMMEND this line!

April 10, 2019

Great nondrying acne face wash

I was selected to try this face wash by Chickadvisor. I have oily and acne prone skin, so I am always on the hunt to find something that will help my problem areas! I have hormonal cystic acne that ive been struggling to get under control for several months now. I have been using this face wash twice a day for over a month now, and the improvement I have seen is huge! My skin is no longer shining with oil by mid afternoon, and Ive seen a huge decrease in the size and amount of pimples I get. Of course, I still have red marks from old spots, but my skin is starting to feel smooth. I love gaining some confidence back. The best part is, unlike most acne face washes, since this one is for sensitive skin, it doesn't leave my skin feeling totally dry and flakey.

A little goes a long way with this face wash! It foams quite well, so i dont need to use more than a quarter size amount to wash my whole face. After using it twice a day for over a month, Im not even finished 1/4 of the bottle, so it will last me quite some time, making it a great deal for the price you pay! The wash has a mild floral scent to it, which I enjoy, but those who are sensitive to scent may not. I can not smell the floral scent after rinsing my face. It comes in a pump bottle which makes it easy to dispense. My husband has even used it a few times and thinks its great. I will be definitely be purchasing this again once my bottle runs out! I wish i had taken a close up before picture to show how bad my skin was before using this face wash, but my skin was not something I wanted to look at close up. I look forward to seeing how my skin will look even better in a month from now!

April 09, 2019

J’adore!

J’aime beaucoup ce produit. Il donne une belle apparence à ma peau ainsi qu’une belle souplesse. Une fraîcheur se fait ressentir lors de son application! Je recommande fortement!

April 05, 2019

Great

I love this product as it is perfect for oily skin. It completely removes the oil from the skin but not over dries it. The dispenser dispenses just the right amount. It cleanses the face perfectly though it doesn't help me much in acne marks but it keeps me oil free for long.

April 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super Produit de qualité

J'ai adoré le produit que j'ai recu pour essaie de Vichy. Ce produit fait plus que rafraîchir, il nettoie la peau et les port en profondeur. Je vêt personnellement acheté se nouveau produit car je suis entièrement satisfaite et surpris du résultats.

2.7/5

April 04, 2019

Didn't work for me

I really wished that I liked this product! I received it for free from ChickAdvisor to try. I'm always looking to try new products for acne as I have extremely finicky skin. It's combination so it's either dry or oily, whatever it feels like doing that day haha. I have regular breakouts on my forehead. I've thus far only found one product that seems to work on it and unfortunately this wasn't it! Here's my pros and cons:

Pros:
    - smells amazing
    - light clean smell that's not overpowering
    - easy dispense bottle
    - foams nicely

Cons
    - dried my skin out
    - caused many more breakouts

Again,I wish this product was effective in clearing up my skin as I really loved using it but unfortunately it did the opposite. A no go for me!

April 04, 2019

Tres efficace

J’ai recu ce produit gratuitement grace a Chick Advisor et j’en suis très contente puisque ça m’a fait découvrir un produit que j’adore que que je me rachèterai. J’ai des problèmes d’acne leger. Ce produit est efficace, je n’ai pas la peau grasse et il sent tellement bon!! Meme le format de la bouteille est parfait pour ma Petite douche! Je recommende!

April 03, 2019

Love It

I received this as a free trial offer and love it, the smell it not to powerful it leaves you feeling freshed. It does not leave your skin feeling dry and the best part it WORKS!!! No more acne.
    I used this daily with Vichy purifying pore tightening lotion