Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 15, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Il nettoie en profondeur et n’irrite pas du tout la peau. Il laisse une texture lisse de la peau après le rinçage. Je combine avec l’hydratant 24h de la même marque et c’est un combo parfait.

July 29, 2019

OMG Need This One All The Time

I love this product so much. It's very effective for my skin. I have a very sensitive in and therefore need to pick my face-wash effectively. I usually use the Neutrogena one as well. Both work fine for me. However, I prefer Vichy more because it works faster and effectively. It also helps me with my breakout/acne.

June 27, 2019

Good value, and works well

I’ve used the Vichy Acne products for years and really find that this product works well for removing make up, when followed with a salicylic acid toner, and moisturizer. I seldom have break outs at all anymore, and I’ve suffered adult acne for many years.

June 22, 2019

Parfait pour peau grasse

J’ai adoré ce produit! Je l’ai utilisé beaucoup dans les périodes où j’avais de l’acnée et la peau grasses. Ma peau à clairement amélioré depuis. Les cicatrices d’acnés ont disparus aussi!

June 05, 2019

My Go-To Face Wash Product for Acne/Oily Skin

I got a sample about a year ago for Vichy Face Wash. Since then, I never went back to my old products. This smells good and keeps my skin feeling fresh and smooth because of the glycolic acid and salicylic acid. It keeps my skin non-oily for way longer than other products I have tried and limits my breakouts. I strongly recommend it!

June 04, 2019

Good quality

I really love Vichy products and this one is excellent. I use everyday to deep clean my face in the shower, the product helps me with the only parts and leave it soft.

May 31, 2019

Nettoie en profondeur

En plus de nettoyer les peaux sensibles en profondeur sans laisser une sécheresse suite au lavage, ce produit laisse une odeur agréable et revitalisante. Un must dans la routine matinale et du démaquillage le soir.

April 20, 2019

DEEP Clean for Oily, Acne Prone, Sensitive skin!

❤️ Vichy Normaderm Deep Purifying Gel!
    Works best when used with the other Normaderm products. One downside is the slight chemical smell. Works great though, part of my daily skin routine. I recommend it! 👍🏼

April 20, 2019

DEEP Clean for Oily, Acne Prone, Sensitive skin!

The name says it all, it cleans DEEP! Perfect for Oily and Acne Prone Sensitive skin. Leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and matte without any dryness. My large pores are visibly reduced. Works best when used with the other Normaderm products. One downside is the slight chemical smell. Works great though, part of my daily routine. I recommend it! 👍🏼

April 20, 2019

GREAT skincare line for Oily Acne Prone Sensitive Skin!

❤️ the Vichy Normaderm skincare line!! It’s my go to skincare saviour! It has your face covered 😉 It has an AMAZING range of products! My favourites are the Cleansing Mattifying Foam, Deep Cleansing Gel, Purifying Lotion, Corrective Anti Acne Treatment, and the Hyaluspot. If you have my type of skin I highly RECOMMEND this line!