Vichy Normaderm Anti-Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 28, 2021

Amazing Anti-acne wash

This is an amazing cleanser for acne prone skin. Since I picked it up I have been using it daily and I am experiencing much less breakouts.

My skin has always been prone to acne and I have gotten realy bad acne over the years. My acne was back due to masks and face coverings and I keep getting pimples.

This is a realky good face wash. It cleared my skin within days. My skin does not feel dry after I use the product. And it has a very nice light fragrance. Overall I loved using it.

April 09, 2021

Love this face wash

I've been using this for a couple of months and have noticed differences in my skin. I don't break out as much and my skin doesn't feel dry or tight after using this wash.

March 25, 2021

I like this.

I get acne often. This cleared my skin right up and I’ve been using it for about 3 months now. I genuinely like this product. I do wish it was a little less expensive but it’s all good!

February 15, 2021

Great gel cleanser to reduce oiliness

This is a gel cleanser that contains 0.5% salycylic acid and zinc, which is great at reducing oil from the skin. This product is great for oily skin type. I wish the product would have came with a higher concentration of salycylic acid, maybe around 2%. Other than that, this cleanser leaves my skin feeling squeeky clean.

January 11, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I was recommended this product by my local drug store beautician and I am so happy with it! It’s helped treat my acne and leaves my skin feeling pure and refreshed

December 06, 2020

WONDERFULLLLL

I can not tell how amazed I am with this product. I am using the toner and moisturizer as well and they are amazing. It makes the skin smooth and soft and my skin did not breakout in such a long time. Thanks vichy

December 02, 2020

One of my favourites!

I was really impressed at how well this product works. I’m happy to say that I have definitely noticed a difference. My skin hasn’t been as oily and the texture has improved. This gel cleanser is oil free and soap free. It contains salicylic acid, and helps remove excess sebum and impurities, leaving you with a smoother, clearer complexion. I really liked the formula, it’s lightweight and very gentle on the skin. It cleanses well and doesn’t dry out your skin in the process. It has a subtle fresh scent which is nice and refreshing

November 19, 2020

Worth the money?

Skin definitely gets worse before it gets better. I have breakouts with horrible painful cystic acne.. Started using the normaderm line cleanser, lotion and 89. the first week and a half, the only difference I saw was more small pimples (not happy) but after following through and using it morning and night I started to see a difference. My face felt softer. Properly moisturized, pimples disappeared.
    Honestly fell in love with the line. Gift sets at shoppers for $30 .. give it a try!!

November 10, 2020

Love Love love

ONLY thing that works with my acne, will never switch, use it everyday alone with the cream, I love most Vichy products but this is great for acne skin and skin that breaks out if you wash it to much- wash with just water more and moisture & this every night with moisture & boom clear!

September 16, 2020

Adieu acné

Un excellent nettoyant en gel vraiment efficace pour l’acné! J’ai une peau qui a tendance à avoir des boutons d’acné d’adultes mais avec ce savon j’ai obtenu un beau résultat ma peau est propre fraîche et éclatante. Son odeur est agréable, pas besoin de beaucoup pour bien nettoyer mon visage bref j’ai obtenu un très bon résultat et je suis très satisfaite!