Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

July 15, 2017

Pleasantly Surprised

I got this to try for free through GlamSense in exchange for my honest review.

I've used this face wash many years ago and I expected to not really care for it but surprisingly I liked it. I have combo, slightly dehydrated, acne prone skin so I am pretty picky with what I put on my face. I try to use cleansers that have a low PH (5 or under) and this came in at around a 6 so it's not the worst, especially for a foaming cleanser but I wish it was a little lower. I used it with my Clarisonic brush and it foams nicely without needing more than one pump and didn't over dry my skin. It did feel a little tight after using it but not as close as other foaming washes. I didn't break out and it did help control my oily t-zone. I only used it for about a week morning and night so I can't say in if it really helps control acne in the long run but so far so good. The biggest con for me was the smell. It's not that its bad but more that it is REALLY strong smelling. I don't have an issue with fragrance but this is like washing your face with a bottle of perfume. Other than that, it's a nice face wash if you have oily skin.

July 13, 2017

Good cleanser

I used this product a lot in the past and I liked it a lot. It leaves the skin clean and fresh. Lately however my skin started to feel dry from using it so I changed to another vichy cleanser. For oily skin however is just great, and reduces acne if used daily.

July 10, 2017

Cleans Without Stripping

I found this product very effective for my acne prone and oily skin. I like that it doesn't make my face feel tight or dry. It foams well without needing a lot of product, so a bottle lasts me a long time. I also really enjoy the scent. I've been using this product for over a year now and I am extremely happy with it!

July 07, 2017

Amazing product!

I started using this facial wash as I have had bad cystic acne since I was a teenager and wanted to try this before I decided to go to a dermatologist. I have been using this for a week and my face is starting to heal. I noticed a reduction in inflammation of my cysts within 2 days of using this!

May 31, 2017

I've been using this product for about a month now, switched from Proactiv (recommendation from a doctor). At first I found my face broke out a bit more than usual but now I very rarely get a blemish, and if I do, they're usually quite small. I use it with the rest of the Normaderm system. I love the lightness of it on my face.

May 30, 2017

I really enjoy this cleanser. Very little is needed, soft on the skin, smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend this product. Vichy is a great line.

May 22, 2017

I really like this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin that is also very oily. I use this product morning and night and find it very effective yet gentle.

May 12, 2017

Ce produit est parfait pour les personnes ayant une peau grasse! Il nettoie la peau et même des heures après l'application du produit, mon visage ne se sent pas irrité et ne me fait pas de bouton. C'est mon nettoyant pour le visage depuis longtemps et je l'aime beaucoup. Ma peau est ultra douce après le nettoyage et je sent que ma peau est fraîche. Il nettoie super bien. je lui donne un 9/10! Le prix peut être cher pour certain, mais ça vaut le coup.

May 11, 2017

I have tried many cleanser before this one and it definitely is the best. I use it for a long time now and I absolutely love it. This is probably the only one that really helped me with my acne.

2.0/5

May 10, 2017

This product is great for oily skin, until about 2 hours after you've washed your face. Didn't really do much for pimples either. I've used way cheaper more effective acne face washes. Definitely not worth the money.

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!