Vichy Normaderm Anti-Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 11, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I was recommended this product by my local drug store beautician and I am so happy with it! It’s helped treat my acne and leaves my skin feeling pure and refreshed

December 06, 2020

WONDERFULLLLL

I can not tell how amazed I am with this product. I am using the toner and moisturizer as well and they are amazing. It makes the skin smooth and soft and my skin did not breakout in such a long time. Thanks vichy

December 03, 2020

One of my favourites!

I was really impressed at how well this product works. I’m happy to say that I have definitely noticed a difference. My skin hasn’t been as oily and the texture has improved. This gel cleanser is oil free and soap free. It contains salicylic acid, and helps remove excess sebum and impurities, leaving you with a smoother, clearer complexion. I really liked the formula, it’s lightweight and very gentle on the skin. It cleanses well and doesn’t dry out your skin in the process. It has a subtle fresh scent which is nice and refreshing

November 20, 2020

Worth the money?

Skin definitely gets worse before it gets better. I have breakouts with horrible painful cystic acne.. Started using the normaderm line cleanser, lotion and 89. the first week and a half, the only difference I saw was more small pimples (not happy) but after following through and using it morning and night I started to see a difference. My face felt softer. Properly moisturized, pimples disappeared.
    Honestly fell in love with the line. Gift sets at shoppers for $30 .. give it a try!!

November 10, 2020

Love Love love

ONLY thing that works with my acne, will never switch, use it everyday alone with the cream, I love most Vichy products but this is great for acne skin and skin that breaks out if you wash it to much- wash with just water more and moisture & this every night with moisture & boom clear!

September 16, 2020

Adieu acné

Un excellent nettoyant en gel vraiment efficace pour l’acné! J’ai une peau qui a tendance à avoir des boutons d’acné d’adultes mais avec ce savon j’ai obtenu un beau résultat ma peau est propre fraîche et éclatante. Son odeur est agréable, pas besoin de beaucoup pour bien nettoyer mon visage bref j’ai obtenu un très bon résultat et je suis très satisfaite!

September 01, 2020

Great for acne prone skin

Been using it for an year now and I do not break out as often anymore. A little goes a long way and the price point is perfect. A must try if you have oily acne prone skin. It cleans well without drying

August 31, 2020

My long term face wash

I've been buying and using this face wash for years now and I just love it. 1 pump does your whole face and the smell is really nice. It doesn't dry out my face either. Its a bit pricey but you can catch it on sale periodically.

August 13, 2020

Great but expensive facewash!

I love this gel face wash for acne prone skin. I only need one pump and the gel-like texture feels very soothing and calming on my skin. I do not think this dries my skin out at all and gets all the oil and dirt off my skin. I find that my skin is less oily since I have been using this for about 2 weeks. I love that it contains salicylic acid so it helps get rid of blackheads. My only issue is that Vichy products are quite expensive, and this face wash is a little too pricey for me.

July 31, 2020

My favorite summertime cleanser

I use this cleanser during the summer when I get a lot of oiliness on my skin. I find that Vichy's Normaderm Cleansing Gel is the most effective at controlling the oil and helping with mild acne. I don't ever find it to dry out my skin.