4.1/5
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 05, 2018

Excellent

Ce gel nettoyant sans savon nettoie profondément ma peau acnéique sans l’assécher. J'applique une petite quantité sur ma brosse nettoyante que je passe ensuite sur mon visage humide matin et soir.Ma peau est toujours fraîche après.

November 11, 2017

good non drying

this cleanser bubbles when you use it which is expected with acne cleansers but it doesn't have any harsh chemicals and doesn't seem to strip my skin.

October 25, 2017

Parfait pour les peaux huileuse

Super bon produit , je le recommende pour les personnes aillant des peaux grasses , mais aussi pour les peaux sensible , je le recommenderais comme produit à utiliser dans sa routine d'été quand notre peau est plus grasse . Ce produit nettoye en profondeur et ne laisse aucune pellicule sur la peau ! Je le conseille si vous chercher un produit efficace et pas trop dispendieux

October 06, 2017

Julie Landry

Nettoi en profondeur tout en laissant une impression de propreter sur le visage, laisse le visage lisse et avec un parfum qui sent tres bon egalement, a essayer

October 03, 2017

Good quality

I was devoted to this line for a long time in high school and found that it really helped without being too drying. I need something more hydrating now but recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality cleanser for acne prone skin. Would recommend esp in combination with the whole line - toner, moisturizer, etc...

September 26, 2017

Vichy Normaderm Good cleansing gel

The Vichy Normaderm Deep cleansing purifying gel is a really good cleansing product that I like. I use it everyday and it helps my skin a lot.
    I also like the texture of this purifying gel. Leaves the skin soft :)
    I absolutely recommend this product!!

September 20, 2017

Nice !

I have tried just about everything for acne from over the counter, perscribed medications & every face cleanser. Although, this face wash has not cleared my skin by any means, I have noticed a change in my acne. fewer breakouts occur! big fan, will continue to use it!

August 12, 2017

Loving it!

I usually rotate my cleansers depending on what's going on with my skin, but this cleanser is good for sensitive or irritable skin. It provides a deep clean without drying out your skin. The smell is very gentle and not overpowering like many other cleansers. My mom and cousin use it as well and they are very pleased with it.

July 15, 2017

Pleasantly Surprised

I got this to try for free through GlamSense in exchange for my honest review.

I've used this face wash many years ago and I expected to not really care for it but surprisingly I liked it. I have combo, slightly dehydrated, acne prone skin so I am pretty picky with what I put on my face. I try to use cleansers that have a low PH (5 or under) and this came in at around a 6 so it's not the worst, especially for a foaming cleanser but I wish it was a little lower. I used it with my Clarisonic brush and it foams nicely without needing more than one pump and didn't over dry my skin. It did feel a little tight after using it but not as close as other foaming washes. I didn't break out and it did help control my oily t-zone. I only used it for about a week morning and night so I can't say in if it really helps control acne in the long run but so far so good. The biggest con for me was the smell. It's not that its bad but more that it is REALLY strong smelling. I don't have an issue with fragrance but this is like washing your face with a bottle of perfume. Other than that, it's a nice face wash if you have oily skin.

July 13, 2017

Good cleanser

I used this product a lot in the past and I liked it a lot. It leaves the skin clean and fresh. Lately however my skin started to feel dry from using it so I changed to another vichy cleanser. For oily skin however is just great, and reduces acne if used daily.