St. Ives Apricot Scrub Acne Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

June 20, 2020

good

This is the only exfoliating face wash that I use. Smells great , gentle yet does the job of deep cleaning leaving your skin feeling soft with a light glow.The size and packaging are great, and the value is fantastic considering that it's an affordable product. I would recommend this product.

0.8/5

June 19, 2020

It left me with acne scars

I would never want to buy this ever again in my life. I honestly thought this was doing the job for me until i noticed I had severe breakouts after several uses. Maybe you should do a skin/patch test first. It was very hard on my sensitive skin. If you're like me and you have sensitive skin, DO NOT USE IT, go for something more soft on the skin. There are harsh chemicals in this which is not good for acne prone skin. Especially if you had acne like me, its not a good idea to rub an exfoliant on acne prone skin!

June 18, 2020

Best scrub ever!

This scrub has done its work. I can notice changes after 1st apply. Scrub efficiently fights against black pores. It is however very abrasive, but It's gentle scrub. I was also impressed by ingredients, it's good. The smell is incredible. I have a dry, sensitive skin, but this scrum doesn't make my skin drier. It's working for me! No scrub has been as perfect for me as Acne Control Apricot Scrub by St. Ives!

June 16, 2020

this scrub smells absolutely amazing. it really makes my skin glow and feel super clean. im not enirely sure with the effectiveness but so far it looks great.

0.5/5

June 14, 2020

TERRIBLE

THIS MAKES MICRO-TEARS IN YOUR SKIN DO NOT USE ITLL HELP FOR A SHORT TERM BUT YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU IF YOU IMMEDIATELY STOP SO STOP USING THIS YOURE DESTROYING YOUR SKIN!!

May 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product at a Great Price

St. Ives Apricot Acne scrub is a good quality product at a modest price. The scrub deep cleans and leaves your skin soft and shiny and feeling fresh. The product is creamy with a fresh scent and does not over dry the skin, like many other drug store products will. It will clear away small blemishes and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.

April 18, 2020

5 star for you

I am in love with this product. I use it once daily and I have seen a major difference with my acne prone skin. It also smells great. St.ives is one of my favourite. I will be buying this again!

February 28, 2020

BEST SCRUB EVERRRR !

This scrub is amazing !!! I use it in the shower once or twice a week and it makes my skin so smooth ! It smells good, it's inexpensive and it's effective ! I would definitely recommend you buying it.

February 21, 2020
    Florida, United States

Acne control mild exfoliant

This stuff works great! It is however very abrasive so if used too hard on your face it will be raw. Just FYI! Found that out the hard way. You can definitely use it as I typically use it with my bar soap when exfoliating my whole body just have to be gentle on the sweet cheeks. It works very well at drying out oil and acne, blemishes, leaves the skin feeling refreshed and soft. I would repurchase and recommend. My only improvement would be that because it is for acne control (which most people have on their face) that the grit not be so large. Because without prior knowledge you may do what I did. To which I also didn't realize my face was even raw until well after I washed it off. Around my nose and cheek bones was very sensitive from this abrasive. 😘

January 29, 2020

Reliable acne control

Nice and gentle for every day use. I use this to help control regular break outs, when I use this daily i have no blemishes to worry about. Great for exfoliating! It goes on sale regular for those who are looking for something budget friendly as well.