St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

July 02, 2017

Great products from St.Ives

This product has been around for a long time and I remember trying it in my teens when others raved about its acne clearing results. I tried it at the time and found it too thick and harsh on my skin, I was not a fan.

I was recently at Wal-Mart and saw that the apricot scrub is now oil-free with salicylic acid and decided to give it another try. I am very happy with the results. I don't use it everyday as I have recently discovered other amazing products that are making my skin look amazing! However, I have been using it on my bikini area and I am so excited to say that it is keeping me ingrown-hair free!!

I am also using it on the back of my upper thighs and on the back of my upper arms and it is smoothing everything out and getting rid of those pesky little bumps.

The only thing that I am not crazy about with this product is the smell, it's right on the edge of being yummy, but there is a strange scent.

July 02, 2017

My Go-To Scrub

This has definitely become my daily scrub in my daytime and nighttime routine.

Packaging: Easy to squeeze (no missing any product at the end of its time). Never had an issue like a leak or break. Perfect for packing.

Feeling: So clean! Whether starting your day or finishing it, your face will feel fresh like you just got out of the shower with none of that leftover product feeling on your face after rinsing. No irritation, no scratching, no sensitivity or increased oil production.

Just. clean. skin.

June 22, 2017

St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Great Value

So incredibly affordable. This scrub is cost effective and works pretty well. With a great guide on the back, it is easy for first time users to see how intense the scrub is, and how often they should be using it on their face. If this scrub isn't right for you, St. Ive's offers a variety of other scrubs made for different skin types.

June 21, 2017

Gets the job done

I use this product when I have visible dry skin. It is a good scrub not too gritty. It also does not dry out your skin. My face feels clean and dead dry skin is gone after one use. I would recommend this product.

June 15, 2017

love

I love this facial scrub. I used to use it all the time as a teen, actually now I want to go out and buy a new bottle. It leaves your skin super soft without being too harsh like some exfoliating scrubs. It smells kind of odd though

June 15, 2017

I would buy it for sure!

I believe this product is most effective if used every other day. I find for black heads it's super effective and eliminates the dirt and oil really well.

June 03, 2017

Absolutely love this product . I have really bad acne had and having trouble finding stuff that works. Came across the ST .Ives apricot scrub one day try and been using it since. Love the smell and leave skin silk and smooth it worth very penny

June 02, 2017

This product smells amazing and has a nice texture to it, it helps remove blackheads and leaves your face feeling refreshened. I would recommend this scrub to anyone.

June 02, 2017

I love it. It smells great and it leaves my face really clean and soft. It doesn't irritate my face but I don't have sensitive skin. If you don't have sensitive skin, I would recommend this brand.

June 02, 2017

Where to start.....this product is amazing! I had dry skin on my face, specifically on my cheeks and T- zone and visible black heads. I gave this product a try and a year later I'm still using it! My skin is soft and my black heads are at a minimal. The little beads in the scrub are what really helps. This is definitely a must try and for the low price it's at, it's a great deal!