St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

April 19, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My son uses this for his breakouts

My teenage son plays sports and sweats a lot. That leads to small acne and clogged pores. He uses this a few times a week and it clears right up! Great price and value

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Anne control

I have flare ups of Anne when I'm stressed or before that time of the month and really sensitive skin. This product made my skin feel nice and clean but it iterated my skin.

April 02, 2019

Best blackhead cleanser

This product really helped reduce the blackheads on my t-zone area. Made my skin super soft after as well and smells great! I would recommend this to my friends. A little goes a long way with this product and I especially use it in the shower.

March 25, 2019

The only scrub I use for my face

I love this scrub because it clears blemishes without drying my sensitive skin. I also love that the price is right and it lasts a long time as only a little tiny bit is needed for it to be effective.

March 25, 2019

Great multi use product for face and body

This is advertised as a facial product, but it also works amazingly as a body product for keratosis pilaris on arms and legs. The salicylic acid works SO well for clearing up KP and is WAY cheaper than prescription alternatives.

March 21, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I really loved how it made my face feel and look after every wash,I loved how the beads in the face wash felt lathering it all over my face, it was great all in all. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to other people.

March 20, 2019

My favourite drugstore face scrub

I have been using this product for over 10 years now and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started using it. It does what it says it’s supposed to do so what more could I ask for. I always feel cleansed and refreshed after using this to scrub away the impurities of the day.

March 20, 2019

I love this product

St. Ive’s will always be my favourite brand, and I absolutely love this. It’s a very good product, it does wonders to my skin. I usually choose scrubs and I always go for st. Ives

March 19, 2019

Great face wash

As a chef I find my face gets very oily and pimply as I sweat quite a lot In the kitchen.St Ives apricot scrub is a lifesaver for me. It helps keep my face clear

March 19, 2019

One of my must-haves

I have stood by and used this product for years. I have eczema and if I use this everyday it never comes back. If you also have a problem with eczema, I would recommend this along with polysporin eczema moisturizer.