St. Ives Apricot Scrub Acne Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

2.3/5

April 08, 2021
    Kansas, United States

Caution

I got this a few years back because an old roommate recommended it. It wasn’t until recently that I found out that it can cause damage to your skin because it’s too tough.

December 21, 2020

Favorite and affordable scrub

I have purchased this scrub for several years. I use it 3 times a week for a deep clean. Great smell and not too harsh on my sensitive skin. Affordable price.

December 04, 2020

Great product for the price!

Considering the low cost of this product, it has great value. It is effective and my skin was much more clean and clear after using it. I will continue to buy this product but I noticed two small things I didnt really like. The first is that you really have to wash it off well because the little beads in the scrub get stuck in your eyebrows and face. I also found that it irritated my sensitive skin a bit (but not dramatically). This product smells great and I will continue to buy it.

November 10, 2020

Long time user

I love how this exfoliates my face and isn’t drying. It helps with breakouts and I have used this for years now. I would definitely recommend this if you have oily skin and need to control acne.

October 21, 2020

Not my favorite product

This product smells very good. The bottle that I has lasted for a super long time. I use it once or twice weekly in the shower on my face. It is good for exfoliating.

September 07, 2020

Monthly buy

it lathers rather poorly, but otherwise is effective at clearing out my pores and providing smooth, relieved skin. Not recommended for people with sensitive skin

1.0/5

July 19, 2020
    Florida, United States

Please don’t get me started!!

This product is TERRIBLE !!!! It leaves PERMANENT damage to your skin!!! PLEAASSEEE whatever you do, DO NOT use this product!! Their main exfoliating ingredient is crushed walnut shell... Think about it

June 22, 2020

Good clean scrub

I was a little hesistant buying this product but i am happy I did. This product has a nice soft scent and good cleaning ability. Ive saw a reduction in blemishes shortly after starting use of this product.

June 20, 2020

good

This is the only exfoliating face wash that I use. Smells great , gentle yet does the job of deep cleaning leaving your skin feeling soft with a light glow.The size and packaging are great, and the value is fantastic considering that it's an affordable product. I would recommend this product.

0.8/5

June 19, 2020

It left me with acne scars

I would never want to buy this ever again in my life. I honestly thought this was doing the job for me until i noticed I had severe breakouts after several uses. Maybe you should do a skin/patch test first. It was very hard on my sensitive skin. If you're like me and you have sensitive skin, DO NOT USE IT, go for something more soft on the skin. There are harsh chemicals in this which is not good for acne prone skin. Especially if you had acne like me, its not a good idea to rub an exfoliant on acne prone skin!