St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

June 19, 2019

Bye bye body acne!

Gentle enough for face bur strong enough for body breakouts too! I use this regularly for both and it makes such a difference really quickly. Only negative is rinsing off the grains of apricot.

May 14, 2019

Excellent!

I've been using this scrub 1 to 2 times a week and really like the feel after my skin has been exfoliated. I don't have acne but it does seem to prevent the pores from clogging.

April 30, 2019

Acne control

This scrub has helped my oil acne prone skin. I only use every second day as it can strip your natural oils on your skin but I have seen a difference in less acne and blackheads. A little goes a long way.

April 19, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My son uses this for his breakouts

My teenage son plays sports and sweats a lot. That leads to small acne and clogged pores. He uses this a few times a week and it clears right up! Great price and value

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Anne control

I have flare ups of Anne when I'm stressed or before that time of the month and really sensitive skin. This product made my skin feel nice and clean but it iterated my skin.

April 02, 2019

Best blackhead cleanser

This product really helped reduce the blackheads on my t-zone area. Made my skin super soft after as well and smells great! I would recommend this to my friends. A little goes a long way with this product and I especially use it in the shower.

March 25, 2019

The only scrub I use for my face

I love this scrub because it clears blemishes without drying my sensitive skin. I also love that the price is right and it lasts a long time as only a little tiny bit is needed for it to be effective.

March 25, 2019

Great multi use product for face and body

This is advertised as a facial product, but it also works amazingly as a body product for keratosis pilaris on arms and legs. The salicylic acid works SO well for clearing up KP and is WAY cheaper than prescription alternatives.

March 21, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I really loved how it made my face feel and look after every wash,I loved how the beads in the face wash felt lathering it all over my face, it was great all in all. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to other people.

March 20, 2019

My favourite drugstore face scrub

I have been using this product for over 10 years now and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started using it. It does what it says it’s supposed to do so what more could I ask for. I always feel cleansed and refreshed after using this to scrub away the impurities of the day.