St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

September 19, 2018

Just what my face needed

I was having a lot of issues with pimples and blackheads all of the time. I've tried all the different products you can find but this stuff is amazing!

1.0/5

August 08, 2018

Avoid

This scrub was so uncomfortable and kept stinging my skin while I used it. I used it twice and my skin was visibly more red than usual and significantly drier. If you have sensitive skin please don't use this because it hurts so much

August 08, 2018

My go to!

I've been using this product for years and still love it so much. My skin feels amzing after using it and it's very affordable too! I also love the smell :)

August 07, 2018

Better Than Coffee in the AM

Honestly, I have tried a number of blemish and blackhead control scrubs and fell in love with this one right away! I really enjoyed the fresh, invigorating smell, it reminded me of Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser because of the bursting beads and long-lasting citrus scent.

I would highly suggest people with combination skin give this a try!! It left my face feeling smooth and refreshed, I notice a difference the next day as well. My skin after one week of using this product is smooth, my blackheads have been reduced and I am getting less and less redness around my lips and eye upon waking up!

Great for morning time routine!

August 01, 2018

Heavy Duty Stuff, it works so well!

This is a great product for oily skin! It exfoliates really well, so much so that I only use it every 3 days or so. You can tell the difference after you use it, your face feels so soft and oil free. Love it!

July 24, 2018

Not for sensitive skin

Used this product a few years ago, found that it cleared up my acne but left my skin dry and tight. this lead to more moisturizer which led to more acne over time. I found the exfoliation too abrasive as well.

July 22, 2018

Just noticed that my acne clears by 75% after using product

I noticed my acne cleared up about 75% after using it. Even with the exfoliating effect after use, it’s amazing that it doesn’t make my skin really dry and irritated despite using it twice a day (waking up ang going to bed). I tried both with and without Salicylic acid but both work wonders.

June 26, 2018

Best exfoliator

I have bought this face wash multiple times and I keep going back to it. Firstly, I love the scent and then I love how my face feels after use. I use it 1-2x a week or when I have to take my makeup off after a night out.

June 22, 2018

Works good

This blemish scrub smells good & Works good. It helps get rid of acne & helps prevent future breakouts. Your skin will however get dry if you don't apply a moisturiser after use

June 21, 2018

Clear skin’s best friend

I cannot express how much I love this product. I came to find out about this product when I realized that I needed an acne scrub because I occasionally broke out . You can buy this product at any drugstore and it’s extremely affordable for the amount of product you get. The scrub is mild and does not burn or over exfoliate your skin. The product does say to exfoliate every day, I would honestly try every 2-3 days rather than exfoliate everyday or even 3 times a day.
    Every time I use this product, my blemishes do get smaller and this scrub helps to prevent acne. The salyicic acid is only 2% which is not too much or too little. Ingredients are not harmful and for the price it’s a total buy.

I didn’t know St. Ives made good products like this :)