St. Ives Apricot Scrub Acne Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

February 28, 2020

BEST SCRUB EVERRRR !

This scrub is amazing !!! I use it in the shower once or twice a week and it makes my skin so smooth ! It smells good, it's inexpensive and it's effective ! I would definitely recommend you buying it.

February 21, 2020
    Florida, United States

Acne control mild exfoliant

This stuff works great! It is however very abrasive so if used too hard on your face it will be raw. Just FYI! Found that out the hard way. You can definitely use it as I typically use it with my bar soap when exfoliating my whole body just have to be gentle on the sweet cheeks. It works very well at drying out oil and acne, blemishes, leaves the skin feeling refreshed and soft. I would repurchase and recommend. My only improvement would be that because it is for acne control (which most people have on their face) that the grit not be so large. Because without prior knowledge you may do what I did. To which I also didn't realize my face was even raw until well after I washed it off. Around my nose and cheek bones was very sensitive from this abrasive. 😘

January 29, 2020

Reliable acne control

Nice and gentle for every day use. I use this to help control regular break outs, when I use this daily i have no blemishes to worry about. Great for exfoliating! It goes on sale regular for those who are looking for something budget friendly as well.

October 18, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Classic that never fails

Gentle exfoliation that feels like it deeply cleanses and leaves skin beautifully soft. My skin looks brighter and clearer after using this. I use regularly for the best results.

October 09, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Great at exfoliating

Like the squeezey tube this comes in and is perfect for travel. Not too harsh on skin, brilliant exfoliate and smells nice too. Helps me to control breakout but works best on my open pores.

October 02, 2019

Classic! Staple! Absolute Necessity!

Everybody I know swears by St. Ives as their go to! (If I was funny.. or clever.. I'd be inserting a hilarious one liner about being the saint of all skin types.. but I clearly am not lol) I have been using St. Ives since high school and no matter what highly reviewed or recommended scrubs I test out, I find myself always going back to my tried and true. I've tried all of apricot scrubs St. Ives comes up with but I find for my oily combo skin, the blackhead and blemish control line is superior. Each one of my gfs have their own faves for their own needs, which is something I love about St. Ives, they actually cater to everyone and not just say they do with 3 products. My fave definitely lives up to the name because control is exactly what it does to my zits and oil. I notice a huge difference from days I accidentalllazzy (omg I AM funny and kinda clever lol I'll take it) skip it in the morning, I'm blotting excess oil all day, my makeup doesn't sit as well and my face ugh just feels dirty. The texture of the scrub is perrrrfect, I have yet been able to feel any other scrub come close to duplicating it. Just enough to strip your beautiful face of impurities until your skin glows, is as soft as baby's booty and pores pshh I love St. Ives for just that, I go back to seeing myself in the mirror again and not immediately checking off my combat list of imperfections, that literally take so much time I forget to actually see myself. The hilariously, clever badass who's so badass she stopped taking her makeup bag to the bathroom! Damn. Thank you St. Ives, you've always given my confidence that little boost when I needed it the most. And by little I mean big.. if ya couldn't tell already lol

August 20, 2019

Must-have in your skin routine!

This product is amazing. It deeply exfoliates your skin and really takes out blackheads and whiteheads. It also cleans your pores. This product prevents major breakouts. I use this every other day but you can use it every day if you have breakouts a lot. I have sensitive skin so this did not burn or give me a rash. I totally recommend this.

July 26, 2019

Great product

I really like this product and it works well for my oily skin. Keeps blemishes under control while keeping your face fresh. Highly recommend this product and it is a great price too!

July 20, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This product is gentle to my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin. It always makes my skin very soft after using it. it also makes my skin very clean. I've been using this for three months and my skin is getting better. It smells really good too! highly recommend this product.

July 19, 2019

My fave for years!

This has been my favourite scrub for years and I still use it every week. I absolutely love how great it is at getting all of the dead skin off of my face without irritating my acne like other scrubs do.