St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

January 13, 2018

Can't beat the price

This stuff actually works. I feel the exfoliating beads clean the dead skin cells. And my skin feels brighter and clean. It's so cheap too. Try it for yourself.

December 12, 2017

Amazingly effective product!

The first time I used this product was when I was around 14, I saw it lying around my washroom sinks counter with my sisters stuff and decided to try it out. At the time I did not have much visible blemishes or any flaws with my skin. As I began to see more blemishes and blackheads on my nose and cheeks I tried several products that were not what I was looking for and I remembered the effects of this product. After using it I could see and feel a difference in my skin, it is very well cleansing and does its job. I have been repurchasing this product constantly for the past 2 years and I always turn back to it when I feel my skin cannot take anything else!

December 06, 2017

Recommend this scrub for sure

I love this scrub even thr smell of it is nice. The new feeling it gives my face as well is awesome. I love washing my face everyday using it. I have sensitive skin as well and there has been no problem. I recommend this to friends family and everyone.

December 04, 2017

Love love love st ives

I really love st Ibew products. But I recently stumbled across their blemish control scrub! It leaves my skin soft and clearer. It also smells very good. Definitly my go to scrub

3.2/5

November 12, 2017

may hurt my skin

Bought this product base on review online, thought it was good but turn out not for my face. When I first had it I love it, I love the beads and the smells, it removes makeup and dirt, after wash my face feel smooth. But after a week or so I find the beads are actually hard and they don't dissolve, It start to felt like they are scratching my face. I stop using it even the bottle is not finish.

October 24, 2017

Great for oily skin!

I like to use this product once a week and I love it. I used to be a short-order cook and I used this every time that I worked there. The only caution I can think of is that there are ground up apricots in the scrub, so if you have extra sensitive skin, it might be a little rough.

October 21, 2017

One of my holy grail products

I can't get enough of this stuff. I am always using it to soften my face, elbows and any other rough patches on my body. It feels so good. After a good moisturizing session, you will feel like a goddess.

October 16, 2017

Effective yet affordable

I've used this stuff religiously since a teenager and find it to be very effective in removing dry / dead skin from areas of your face gently without irritation. Its what's kept my 38 year old skin glowing and hydrated all these years while still being mistaken for many many years younger than I really am. Also when I heard that Gigi Hadid also uses this?!! Wow, not a hard sell for anyone that's for sure!

October 02, 2017

Great scrub without drying or irritating skin

I have used this face wash for years. It has a nice smell and is effective at keeping breakouts at bay. It doesn't irritate the skin like some scrubs do, so that's a huge bonus!

2.8/5

September 11, 2017

Not for my skin type

I've been using this product for well over two years now, and the only reason I haven't replaced it is due to the price and occasional effectiveness.

Firstly, the exfoliation is a little too rough for my skin, which is very sensitive. It does the job, but I feel raw and irritated after a shower or face wash despite being gentle throughout the routine.

Secondly, the smell is a bit off for me. I personally dislike it, as it reminds me of chemicals.

Even though it causes the redness and irritation, it still does a good job at getting dead skin and portruding comedone heads off of my face.

Basically, I wouldn't recommend it, especially for someone with sensitive skin. It definitely isn't a must-have for me.