St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

August 20, 2019

Must-have in your skin routine!

This product is amazing. It deeply exfoliates your skin and really takes out blackheads and whiteheads. It also cleans your pores. This product prevents major breakouts. I use this every other day but you can use it every day if you have breakouts a lot. I have sensitive skin so this did not burn or give me a rash. I totally recommend this.

July 26, 2019

Great product

I really like this product and it works well for my oily skin. Keeps blemishes under control while keeping your face fresh. Highly recommend this product and it is a great price too!

July 20, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This product is gentle to my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin. It always makes my skin very soft after using it. it also makes my skin very clean. I've been using this for three months and my skin is getting better. It smells really good too! highly recommend this product.

July 19, 2019

My fave for years!

This has been my favourite scrub for years and I still use it every week. I absolutely love how great it is at getting all of the dead skin off of my face without irritating my acne like other scrubs do.

June 19, 2019

Bye bye body acne!

Gentle enough for face bur strong enough for body breakouts too! I use this regularly for both and it makes such a difference really quickly. Only negative is rinsing off the grains of apricot.

May 14, 2019

Excellent!

I've been using this scrub 1 to 2 times a week and really like the feel after my skin has been exfoliated. I don't have acne but it does seem to prevent the pores from clogging.

April 30, 2019

Acne control

This scrub has helped my oil acne prone skin. I only use every second day as it can strip your natural oils on your skin but I have seen a difference in less acne and blackheads. A little goes a long way.

April 19, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My son uses this for his breakouts

My teenage son plays sports and sweats a lot. That leads to small acne and clogged pores. He uses this a few times a week and it clears right up! Great price and value

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Anne control

I have flare ups of Anne when I'm stressed or before that time of the month and really sensitive skin. This product made my skin feel nice and clean but it iterated my skin.

April 02, 2019

Best blackhead cleanser

This product really helped reduce the blackheads on my t-zone area. Made my skin super soft after as well and smells great! I would recommend this to my friends. A little goes a long way with this product and I especially use it in the shower.