Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser Reviews

Got spot prone skin? This refreshingly cool formula works to deep clean by removing over 99% of blemish-causing dirt and oil. It’s ideal for oily, blemish-prone complexions, as the formula contains witch hazel and salicylic acid. It works to control oil and to deep clean for clear pores. Gentle enough for everyday use, Dermatologist tested.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

November 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Bioré my perfect cleanser!

Ooh my days. I don't even know where to start. I have previously used a few Bioré products that I have loved so having the opportunity to try this cleanser was incredibly exciting!
    I love the scent, it's perfect for the morning shower as it really perks up the senses. The texture is beautifully silky and it feels zingy and refreshing on the skin. And although it just specified to just massage and rinse, I accompanied it with a bamboo cloth for a little additional luxury. Heaven!
    Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

November 09, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Nice freshening cleanser

I have tried some other products by Biore and always liked them, so was excited to try this. This cleanser has a lovely refreshing feel when you apply it, perfect for a morning shower getting you ready for the day, and it smells nice and fresh too. It left my skin feeling really clean and removed all traces of make-up etc. I think it reduced my oiliness throughout the day which is great. I would buy this and recommend to others for an everyday cleanser.

York, United Kingdom

Love it x

Been using this product for only a week and wow my skin feels clean, fresh and energised my pores feel clean and unclogged this product is fantastic and well worth every penny. First time I have tested biore products and will test more in the future

Cumbria, United Kingdom

My new favourite!

Since trying this product I have fallen in love with it, I have never used a cleanser like this one before, my skin is glowing after every use. It really has helped unclog pores and my skin feels cleaner after I use it. It lathers up really nicely and has a lovely cooling effect. I have had no skin complaints since trying only improvements. Will definitely be purchasing again :)

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I used to get terrible spots on my chin before I started using this. My skin usually breaks out if I use anything on it, even sensitive/blemish prone stuff. Now I use this and it has completely cleared up. It's shocking to see what comes off your face when you think you've already cleaned it. Couldn't be without it now!

United States

Yay clean soft skin.

I am not a fan of profits to use on my face snd usually prefer plain water but this product was surprisingly refreshing and didn’t make my skin feel dry. I’d definitely buy this product. My child also used it and make his skin all soft and clean highly recommended

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Fab product

Fantastic, love this facial wash. !
    Leaves my face feeling fresh minty and clean ... gets rid of stubborn makeup too.

Love the fact it has a pump ...so no wastage.
    Will deffo recommend to friends and family.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Good cleanser

This cleanser is good value for money cleansed my skin of makeup and made it nice and clean. The added witth hazel helped with spots and oily skin too.

United Kingdom

Really works

Absolutely brilliant product to use! I have tried various different cleaners and all of them have been the same and still left my skin feeling oily! This one actually works and fully cleanses my skin!

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the tin

Excellent cleanser, i really didnt expect miracles from this, but it works perfectly, it has reduced the pores around my nose, and the little raised bumps on my forehead are not much reduced. Non drying and cleanser, smells great and comes in a good sized bottle. Will definitely rebuy as it is a great price and works well