Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser Reviews

Deep cleans pores & gently exfoliates.

July 27, 2020

I Love it!

That pore cleanser has a soft smell, nice texture. I use every day for daily cleansing of my face, it removes impurities and olesity of the skin very well. Its exfoliating particles are soft and do not hurt the skin. I highly recommend it!

July 15, 2020

Excellent Product!

I purchased this product to try because I have acne and I wanted something that would help with it. So far it has worked amazing and the thing I like about it, is that it doesn't dry out your face.

June 12, 2020

Great blemish and pore cleanser

i recently purchased this item as I loved that it has baking soda in it which has really helped my pore become smaller and i've had much less blemish break outs that I was. I use it 2-3 days as part of my overall skin care routine.

May 28, 2020

I bought this product almost 6 months ago and i swear by it

It is so gentle to the skin and a really light exfoliate. I use it 3 out of 7 days a week and i've noticed how my face has improved , my pores are definitely smaller and my face feels so clean after using

April 11, 2020

Pore de peau

Les gens qui ont des pores de peau dilatés je vous recommande ce produit il ressert les pore de la peau et nettoie bien la peau je l’adore vrillé beaucoup

March 20, 2020

Great for oily/ combination skin

If you are prone to acne- this helps clear off face when used regularly ..

Got a cooling effect as well

Would buy again and reccomend to everyone i know

March 20, 2020

Baking Sosa always does the trick!

I’ve always struggled with acne, I’ve read everything online on how to fix it. Baking soda was always a huge thing so to add it to the face wash was so smart! You gotta use it every day for a while but it does work!

March 12, 2020

WORKS AMAZING ON COMBO SKIN!!

I love this product. Sale is around $5.99 but I have found it at winners as well. Regular price is around $8.99. It works very well and is not too harsh on your skin. I use this as a step one and then the charcoal one as a step two for face washing.

February 27, 2020

incredible clean

I love this great smelling cleanser! it's a foam and two pumps are plenty to wash your face. After, my face feels so clean and smooth - you must try it!

February 02, 2020
    United Kingdom

Biore out the pore

I love the biore range as someone who suffers with oily skin and enlarged pores it can be a little frustrating, trying to find skin care. I found after a few uses my blemishes had cleared up and pores seemed less enlarged and makeup didn’t cake around them. It isn’t too harsh neither so doesn’t aggravate skin. Defo worth a try if you suffer from enlarged pores and blemishes.