3.9/5
Biore Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Infused with natural charcoal, these innovative pore strips draw out excess oil for the deepest clean. In just 10 minutes, you'll remove weeks' worth of build-up and see 3x less oil. With natural charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities.

July 15, 2020

Would buy again!

These pore strips work amazing! I bought these and they literally pull out all the gross stuff from your nose. They are easy to use and they make your skin feel so fresh after. Definitely recommend!

June 25, 2020

Love the pore strips!

I’ve always been a big fan of the biore pore strips. I find it ultra satisfying to remove those unwanted blackheads. I didn’t feel that the charcoal added anything to this product over the original other then the strip being a different colour and easier to see what was removed. Overall I would purchase again.

May 15, 2020

Blackheads no more

These little things are great for blackheads on the nose. Not good for sensitive cause they cant hurt when you take them off. You let the strip dry until it's hard and it takes the blackheads and probably every tiny hair on your face with it.

3.2/5

May 15, 2020

Not impressed, but does the work

I always have a hard time getting these things to stay glued to my nose, but they do get a lot of blackheads out, so I guess they do work. However, you have to clean your nose afterwards, unless you want black spots here and there.

March 13, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Gross but Kool

The strip works! I thought it would peel off more, but it does get those sebaceous filament. If you wet it too much the strip will leave pieces on your face, but it’s an easy clean up. It doesn’t hurt either.

February 10, 2020

Worked well

I got this with a self heating mask, and enjoyed the product. It pulled out a lot of my blackheads, but left me with tingling sensation that began to hurt in my nose.

January 30, 2020
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Blackheads Vanish in one

The Pore strips from Biore are thicker than other branded ones. It is easy to apply you need to make sure that the strip sticks on and leave it for the allocated time. The strip is easy to pull away and oh my god it takes away some much black and white heads. My nose was cleaner and felt a lot smoother with less oil residue. A great Product

January 30, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

One of the most effective nose pore strips

I have used quite a few different brands around the world, and this one is by far one of the best I have used. It is super simple to use and is very effective.
    It is somewhat satisfying seeing the results on the strip after using.
    I highly recommend this product.

October 12, 2019
    Ceredigion, United Kingdom

Alright

It worked all right, did the job but left little black stain on my nose I used coconut oil to get rid of.
    Overall it worked alright and did the job for me. Might use again.

October 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Say Goodbye to Blackheads within minutes!

This product is incredible and used by many of my friends and family members both female and male. It is a quick solution that has instant results without leaving redness, dryness or irritation of any kind. If you use this product continuously, you will notice a significant difference in your pores. It's made with natural charcoal and gives your skin the deep clean it craves within 10 minutes leaving you blackhead free and removes dirt and oil. Again, if you read my reviews, you will know I like products with good ingredients, little to no harsh ingredients and cruelty-free. Thus, this product gets bonus points with me, not only does it really work, it is hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty free and dermatologist tested.