Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Reviews

January 15, 2018

Hello smooth nose

I love the deep pore clean on my nose that this product gives me. it is very reasonable for the proce it is sold for. it left my nose clean and smooth for many days after one use. removal does not hurt and most importantly my i didnt have a skin reaction to it!!

January 14, 2018

Works well

This is amazing if you tend to get a lot of black heads! Always so satisfying seeing all the black heads come out. For it to work better you should steam your face so your pores open up

December 11, 2017

Wish I started using these strips sooner!

I have combination/oily skin. After having my first child I’d find my pores would be incredibly clogged. Biore’s pore strips have definitely solved my problem. My only suggestion is to remove slowly, especially around the corners of your nose for effectiveness of the strip. For me the strip will clear 70-85% of visible poles.

November 28, 2017

Biore Charcoal Nose Strips - Must Buy!

The Biore charcoal nose strips are really great. They remove a lot of white heads and black heads which is great. I use this product every weekend, as my miniature spa at home. They help my skin feel cleaner and I feel extremely refreshed after I use them. I do wish they had a tighter grip but I'm also happy with the grip since I didn't want to rip off my nose ring (that was a huge fear of mine when it was time to take it off!) But compared to other Biore nose strips, these ones are definitely recommended.

October 21, 2017

Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Review

I've seen these on tv and started looking for them here in Canada. I did find them to try. I found them basically the same as the white strips. They did stick great. I waited for it to dry, excited to see the results. Unfortunately, I found many blackheads still on my nose afterwards. I will still keep using what I have left as it did take some out. My son had the same results. I think that's they would be great for someone with a lot of black heads that hasn't ever used them. A lot will come out. They are a little pricey for only 8, however if they work better for you, it's worth it. I wish I could say that they work great and remove all your black heads but sadly, this isn't the case. Taking care of you skin properly will give you better results.

2.0/5

October 18, 2017

not for me

I was experiencing some blackheads so I bought this product hoping it would work as I use other biore products and love them. Unfrtunatly I did not find that these strips worked at all for me.

October 10, 2017

I didnt work

I have often suffered from blackheads and tried everything to get rid of them including this product and it didn't work i still have the same about of blackheads. I unfortunately wouldn't recommend this product

October 10, 2017

Love it

The product is very affordable and works very well. It does not hurt that much and does what it’s supposed to do. Since it is very effective I would not use it every week since strips can increase the anoint of blackheads.

2.3/5

October 04, 2017

Doesnt work

Those black dots on our noses are not blackheads, they are sebum. Which is just oil and no matter how many times you squeeze or pull them out they will always be there :)

October 04, 2017

Le moins pire

Bioré est certainement la marque qui produit les soins les moins nocifs pour la peau. J'ai mis longtemps à trouver le produit parfait pour tester l'efficacité du charbon sur les pores. On m'a vivement recommandé les bandes spéciales de Bioré que j'ai donc testé. Le prix est un peu excessif mais rentable si on utilise 1 produit/semaine. Lorsque les points noirs sont plutôt en relief, le charbon est très efficace. Si vous souhaitez nettoyer en profondeur la peau, le simple usage des bandes ne suffira pas, et le prix deviendra alors cher... C'est pourquoi je ne recommande pas ce produit à 200% mais c'est l'un des meilleurs proposés tenant en compte la fragilité de la peau.