Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 300 in Facial Exfoliators

1.3/5

July 08, 2017

Gals, this won't work in the longterm

Yes, I used to use these, because I was so excited about the satisfaction of seeing blackheads get pulled out of my nose. But the truth is, while these things might be satisfying, they don't work in the long run. Not only will they make your pores look bigger, but they're only getting the tip of the icerberg when it comes to blackheads, meaning that those little nasties are going to come back REALLY fast! This goes for pore peeling masks as well, basically anything of that nature, not just the Biore strips. If you REALLY want to see a difference in your blackheads, here's what I suggest:

1)Steam face/hot cloth to open your pores. This step is essential to maximize results.
    2)Use a 2% salicylic acid solution on target areas, leave to sit on your skin for about 20 mins. This will cut through the grime in your pores.
    3)Use a clay mask, and leave on until dry. I personally find the Aztec Indian Secret Clay Mask to work very well. This binds to the impurities in your pores, making it easier to dig them out.
    4)Wash off mask when it's dried, and apply a cleansing oil/oil based cleanser to affected area, and let sit for 15-20 mins. This brings whatever is left in your pores to the surface, to be washed away when you wipe away the oil.
    5)Use cold water or a pore tightening serum to close your pores, in order to prevent future blackheads from forming!

I know it's a longer process than using pore strips, but the longterm benefits are amazing, and it WORKS! Take it from a former skeptic ;)

June 21, 2017

Once a week Necessity

I use the deep cleansing charcoal nose pore strips every sunday. Its part of my big face cleaning regiment every week. I love these strips, they clean your pores very well. Honestly i prefer the charcoal strips to the other ones because I can actually see the dirt that is pulled out of my pores.

June 12, 2017

These strips definitely clean out your pores, they do hurt when you rip them off! Unfortunately, I found myself having worse pore build up after using these. I only really had white heads before using these and now I have multiple black heads! I probably won't repurchase, I may try the Biore cleanser though!

1.8/5

March 31, 2017

This product I not worth it. It is too expensive for the product. This product barely works. When you put it on, you remove barely any blackheads. The strip barley sticks to your face.

March 23, 2017

These pore strips work very well! They are quick and easy to use and you can really see how well they work when you peel them off. I use them all the time and definitely recommend them to anyone!

2.0/5

March 06, 2017

Biore Charcoal Pore strips doesn't work for me at all. It barely removes any whiteheads and is very expensive for a tiny pack. Lots of people are concerned about their white and black heads, myself included. After doing some research, I found that pore strips are not an effective way to remove blackheads. There is a distinct difference between whiteheads and blackheads that are stuck deeper under the skin. Whiteheads made up of dead skin cells and sebum, which are natural oils produced by your skin. Applying pore strips may remove a small portion of those whiteheads but often times they are too deep to be removed by the strip and even if they do, they will come right back in a few days. You can still use pore strips, (I actually recommend the original Biore strips since they are stickier) but it's good practice to wash your face with a wash cloth everyday, not just splashing some water and lather some cleansing cream.

2.7/5

March 06, 2017

I've tried many pore strips before and I cannot say this is any better than the dollar store brand for 3$ a box in comparison to 10-12$. My skin is very dry and sensitive and to be honest I find these strips irritate my skin more than a cheaper brand. I would not go out of my way to purchase this product over a 3$ one when it works just the same.

March 06, 2017

I have used many pore strips in the past and I honestly cannot say that these charcoal ones are better than others. They, in my opinion, aren't even better than their original ones. I also don't have huge pores on my. Owe and only use them every once in awhile. I tried this on my brothers nose as his pores are more apparent and it stuck a little too well to his skin. We actually had some difficulty taking it off. However, it did do the job of getting most of his black heads.

March 05, 2017

Once or twice a month I would use the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips to unclog my pores. During my nighttime routine, I would splash hot water onto my face to open the pores, stick the pore strips on and then peel it off to see the disgusting pores taken off from my nose. I love the charcoal ones more than the regular ones. Then I would cleanse my face with face wash and seal my face with cold water to close the pores. Remember to apply a toner after as the pore strip can be drying on the face, and of course serum and moisturizer to lock the deal. Love this stuff!

March 05, 2017

I bought this about a week ago, and have been using it every other night on my nose. I've found I have to leave it on for 15-20 minutes in order to really draw out the blackheads. After two uses, I am honestly seeing a big difference in my nose pores. I tried these vs the regular pore strips and I feel as though these charcoal ones really "latch on" to the blackheads and draw out the dirt better than the other ones. It doesn't hurt at all, as long as you're not ripping it off super fast; then obviously it's gonna hurt a little. It really tightens up the skin on my nose and has cleared up my pores. I gave four stars because I wish more strips came in the box, and I wish it extended a little further onto my cheeks to get the few blackheads and tighten up pores there as well. All in all, great product to use if you want to get rid of pesky blackheads! I find it really easy to add into a bedtime skin routine.