Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Reviews

May 24, 2019

Nothing else works

For me, my main skin concern are black heads. Even typical charcoal or mud masks cannot extract the black heads on my nose. I tried this out a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. It's the only product that actually works for me.

April 17, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

I did not think they could improve these strips

But they did!! I have been using biore strips since high school, and one day they were out of stock at the drugstore so I purchased the Charcoal variety instead, and I love them. They left my nose feeling tingly and clean.

April 15, 2019

Regular use

I use this product a lot. I love that I can see the blackheads on the back background. It doesn’t always work perfectly but it is worth buying again.

March 22, 2019

Really enjoyed these

I’ve bought this product a couple times now. I always leave it on a little longer then suggested so that it really dries out and gets the pores good. It always works for me. Leaves my pores cleaner then they were and that’s what the goal is for me. It sometimes leaves a residue on the nose from the strip but easily removed with some water. I definitely recommend giving these strips a try!

March 22, 2019
    Washington, United States

Pretty good, fun to try

I had always wanted to try this out! I’ve seen many videos of these working so I was very curious about them myself. When I finally got and used them, I did notice a difference and I could definitely see that it had taken off some dead skin and blackheads. Although they usually return with in the next few days. Maybe if you use it consistently though it will give you better results? Even though this didn’t give me the results I was looking for, it was fun to try and I would recommend it if you want to have some skin care fun!

March 19, 2019

Effective

I use these strips on a weekly basis. However ,it doesn't work wonders on clearing my pores. But it helps to smooth out the skin on my nose and helps to remove oil and dirt. Overall, I like this product. My teen daughter uses it too.

March 18, 2019

No more better than the regular ones

There was nothing special about these strips in my opinion. Compared to other charcoal products, or nose strips, there isn’t anything that this product delivers which improves upon the original Biore nose strips, or a good quality charcoal peel off mask. If you can get these for the same price feel free to give them a try and see for yourself. Maybe my experience is unique. But don’t pay more for these, the regular ones work just as well.

March 15, 2019

I was excited to try these charcoal porestrips, I think it's my first time. I love using porestrips, but I've only had the regular white ones. Biore is my brand of choice. I feel like this removed a lot of whiteheads and sebaceous filaments, and the black colour of the porestrip made seeing everything quite satisfying. I just try not to use them too often because it can damage skin and pores.

2.0/5

February 28, 2019

Good but normal ones are better

I was super excited to use these, I had good experience with the regular ones so I figured these would be just as good if not better! when I put them on I was disappointed by how little they took out of my nose.

February 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

They are ok.

I’m not loving these. I love charcoal and I really believe it’s a natural way to remove dirt and stains, but these strips are not really getting all my “gunk” out. Maybe they are designed for bigger pores, but they just aren’t working that great for me. I’ve tried them 3 times now and none of the results have been as I expected, unfortunately.