3.6/5
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

May 16, 2019

biorè pore strips

I've tried many pore strips from drugstores and online and I always seem to come back to these ones ! They make my skin feel so soft after using them and they are the most effective ones for cleaning that gunk out!

2.7/5

May 15, 2019

Doesn't work that well

These pore strips are not that effective. They pull out more little hairs from my nose than blackheads. My nose does feel a little smoother after using these though.

April 29, 2019

So gross but so satisfying!

Was recomend to try them by a friend. Was very surprised on how well it works and how much stuff you see come out of your pores. Very gross but so satisfying to look at.

1.0/5

March 26, 2019

does nothing

i dont find these do anything but take a layer of skin off and make your pores a little smaller, they will take blackheads out if they are sticking out, i honestly dont recommend buying these and just removing your black heads yourself

March 22, 2019

I use them once a week

Me and my husband both use this produce once a week! Very easy to use and even more efective if you exfoliate your 'T' zone and open the pores with a warm face cloth before hand

March 06, 2019

Amazing!

I like this package because they come with both the nose and face strips. Using them makes you feel like you're having your own spa day. I think using them once a month is sufficient, otherwise you're just pulling at your skin. This being said, these strips get rid of any impurity in your pores easy.

March 02, 2019

In love

These are my favorite biore pore strip. They remove the absolute most of the blackheads on my nose. I've suffered from blackheads on my nose for as long as I can remember no matter what I do and these help control them and really minimize my pores which prevents the blackheads from coming back as bad. Literally so disgusting but also amazing product

February 28, 2019

LOVE these!!!

My boyfriend and I use these weekly! they work very well especially on his face. they take everything out that you could want them to! I will never stop using them.

2.7/5

February 25, 2019

I used it for Blackheads

I have acne and thought this could help in my blackhead/whitehead department. But after multiple uses I have rarely seen it work. Maybe once or twice out of dozens of times. I use it right after the shower so my pores are open and it still just doesn't seem to do anything.

February 14, 2019

A+

My skin is usually super dry, yet my pores still get clogged from time to time. I'm always super caution with different scrubs as they tend to exaggerate my dryness, so the strips are the solution for me. This deep cleansing pore strips combo is really cool, you get two types of them in one pack: one is for your nose and another one is for all other areas on the face. They are easy to use, you just follow the instruction on the packaging and that's it. One of the main upsides for me is that they are not painful or uncomfortable to remove, they didn't irritate or dry my skin out. And they actually got a lot of gunk out of my pores. If you're looking for pore strips these ones are definitely worth giving a try.