3.6/5
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

July 13, 2019
    Luton, United Kingdom

Great against black heads

Absolutely brilliant product. It leaves your skin a lot clearer and unclogs pores easily. I highly recommend this product as I have used these many times and each time they are very effective.

July 07, 2019

Very nice product I would buy it again

Reasonably cheap, Quantity is perfect. Gets most of the blackheads and whiteheads but not as much as I would like it too. I would recommend this item, I hope that biore will make it more affective than not.

May 30, 2019

The Pain is Worth it!

I have been using the nose strips for many years. It is quite effective if you use it consistently. Though it is painful but it's definitely worth it. My blackheads/whiteheads have not been as visible as before I started using the product. It is a little pricey so I buy them when they go on sale.

May 21, 2019

This product works amazing

I find this works really wonderful for me. That’s why I can recommend this. As I do see the results. I been using this for a couple of months so far. I have no complaints on this. I really recommend this.

May 16, 2019

biorè pore strips

I've tried many pore strips from drugstores and online and I always seem to come back to these ones ! They make my skin feel so soft after using them and they are the most effective ones for cleaning that gunk out!

2.7/5

May 15, 2019

Doesn't work that well

These pore strips are not that effective. They pull out more little hairs from my nose than blackheads. My nose does feel a little smoother after using these though.

April 29, 2019

So gross but so satisfying!

Was recomend to try them by a friend. Was very surprised on how well it works and how much stuff you see come out of your pores. Very gross but so satisfying to look at.

1.0/5

March 26, 2019

does nothing

i dont find these do anything but take a layer of skin off and make your pores a little smaller, they will take blackheads out if they are sticking out, i honestly dont recommend buying these and just removing your black heads yourself

March 22, 2019

I use them once a week

Me and my husband both use this produce once a week! Very easy to use and even more efective if you exfoliate your 'T' zone and open the pores with a warm face cloth before hand

March 06, 2019

Amazing!

I like this package because they come with both the nose and face strips. Using them makes you feel like you're having your own spa day. I think using them once a month is sufficient, otherwise you're just pulling at your skin. This being said, these strips get rid of any impurity in your pores easy.