Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 734 in Masks

December 19, 2016

I was very excited to try this mask. Unfortunately after trying it, it made me break out horribly all over my face. It also had a very menthol smell I wasn't expecting. Might be good for other chicks but it was definitely not for me.

February 28, 2016

This prduct contains charcoal to help draw out impurities and helps unclog pores. I felt that the mask packet was quite difficult to open and I struggled with it. Once applied I couldnt believe how quick it warmed up on my face....felt soo good on my skin. All product washed off easily however it will make a mess and applying it was messy too. Overall it is a good price considering you get numerous applications.

February 23, 2016

We live in a fast paced world. Ain't nobody got time to sit around and do beauty treatments;) That's why the Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask really appealed to me!

I am a hard working, busy lady who is an everyday makeup wearer. I am always on the hunt for new skincare products that help to detox my skin. I put the Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask on my face in the shower (after cleansing of course) and let it sit for 1 minute while I wash my hair. The steam in the shower supports the Biore Self Heating Mask in penetrating into the skin to help pull out debris and buildup. I do this mask about once per week and receive compliments on my skin just about everywhere I go!

If you are a busy body like myself, pick up the Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask... It takes little to no time and you will feel clean and gorgeous right after you rinse it off!

February 17, 2016

Bought this on a whim but absolutely adore it! They don't kid when they say it heats up! Great for a relaxing mask. Easy to use and works well. I really enjoyed it and my skin felt great afterwards.

February 03, 2016

Great mask... Its a warm mask and does it ever make your skin feel soft and hydrated. Love it.

February 03, 2016

This is a great face mask.

Pros: Really makes the face feel clean and refreshed, lightly scented, exfoliates and draws dirt out of the pores

Cons: A little pricey, messy application

September 20, 2015

This contains natural charcoal which held draw out the oils from your pores. As soon as you apply this to your face it begins to warm up. It made my skin soft and smooth and bit oily.