4.9/5
Biotherm AquaSource gel Reviews

Good - 0

May 16, 2018

Si douce et apaisant

C’est ma crème hydrants préférer à vie.

Je la met chaque jour le matin. Elle pénètre rapidement et je peux me maquiller par la suite.

Quand la peau a bien absorber la crème. Mon visage est aussi doux que les fesses d’un bébé.

On peut la retrouver partout et un pot comme celui-ci me dure des mois. Parce que nous avons pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup.

Elle sent le frais et rafraîchissant tout en apaisant mon visage.

Je peux vous dire que je l’aime d’amour cette crème. Qu’une fois terminer je la rachète sans hésiter.

July 18, 2017

Biotherm is My Holy Grail!

This product was recommended to me by a group of women that have the same skin condition as myself. Combination with hormonal acne with very dry patches. So...really easy combo to deal with, right?
    (sad face). I was given the Aquasorce gel and went on my way.
    Upon trying it the first time I was amazed by how moisturizing the gel was, keep in mind that this was the middle of a Very harsh Canadian winter. They also sell a cream version, which I was told was not enough moisture for my skin type.
    Using it for about a week was all I needed to make sure I was never without it. I'm on my second container now. The last one lasted for about 5 months.
    Biotherm has so many great products for every skin tone, that it is difficult to not find something that works for you and your skin concern.
    I will always have this in my skincare routine, as long as they keep making it!