Biotherm Beurre de Levres Lip Butter
Good

Biotherm Beurre de Levres Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 915 in Lip Balm

May 16, 2017

Got this in a free purchase with purchase....super hydrating, non sticky and what stands out to me is my lips felt soft all day! This is in a squeeze out tube, barely no fragrance which I like. I will be buying the full size!

April 28, 2017

I love love love this product! It feels amazing, it's not sticky like I thought it would be. The smell is very very delicate and my lips stays hydrated for very long (almost all day). I put on a little more at night and I really feel that my lips are fuller and with fewer lines. It's probably the most expensive lip butter I paid for, but it's definitely worth every penny.

February 03, 2016

This lip butter is very hydrating. The texture of the product is not too sticky.
    It does look a bit white on the lips. Works well but like more Biotherm products
    it is a little more expensive. You do get what you pay for with most prestige lines.
    I like to give this balm as a gift. Once and awhile I will splurge on it for myself.
    $22 I believe.