Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 09, 2021

Perfect for dry cracked lips

I got the berry scent as part of my Sephora birthday gift. I love the smooth texture. It immediately feels hydrating without being sticky. It is thick and stays on all night leaving me with soft and hydrated lips in the morning

September 25, 2021

There’s no going back once you start using this product

Initially it may come across as an expensive product , but trust me one jar lasts literally 6 months. Once you start using , you will never sleep without using this product ever. Love it!

September 23, 2021
    Kentucky, United States

Obsessed!

I use this every night and wake up with hydrated, luscious lips! I love that it can even be used during the daytime as a lipgloss as well! The big jar lasts me forever!

September 22, 2021

Big smiles for Laneige

To my surprise, this product did more than I could have imagined! I wanted to try Laneige products through the Sephora birthday promotion as I have had dry lips my entire life. Basic chapsticks never helped to keep my lips from peeling. I didn’t have high hopes when I applied this lip mask for the very first time, but days later my lips were still smooth and looking healthy! I couldn’t believe it. I only have to apply this at night once every few days. I highly recommend if you have dry lips all year round.

August 28, 2021

THIS IS THE BEST

I consider myself an "expert" in chapstick, lip masks, etc and I can honestly say that this is the best! It's thick enough where it'll last me all throughout the night. I wake up and my lips are super hydrated and soft!!!!

August 11, 2021

I got the Gummy Bear (purple colored)..

I was starting to have really dry lips so I was looking for something to provide a quick nourishment. I had heard good things about this product before but oh boy CAD26 for a small 20g bottle, it's no wonder it took me ages to finally invest in this! So I took a risk and bought this item (hence why samples are important! you need to know if it works on you) and thankfully, this actually worked nice for me! Comes with a little application tool to apply safely without having to dig your fingers into the jar. I left the mask on overnight as instructed, woke up to much better looking lips. So I'm quite glad to have purchased it. Do I still need a lip balm during the day? Yep, but not as much. I should warn you though, it smells delicious but please, as tempting as it is, please don't eat it :D (jokes)! The only other downfall is that I can't kiss my doggos goodnight anymore :'(

August 06, 2021

Best lip mask

One of the best lip masks I have used. I have had 2 of them and will continue to buy again when I finish. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft!

July 28, 2021
    National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Holly grail

The best lip balm i have tried till date. Some might think its pricy but it last a long while which makes it value for money
    Stays on your lips through out the night and you wake up with hydrated lips
    Also it comes in different shades but my personal favourite is the berry shade
    Fell in love with it from the first use

July 23, 2021

Love the Scent

I was surprised that this fruity lip mask contained such ingredients as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, a definite powerhouse to provide moisture and lock it in. Comes in a variety of scents which is a great option especially if you want to change it up. Although it has a thick texture it does absorb and it doesn't feel tacky. I have a tendency to rub it off on my pillow at night as I toss and turn a lot but my lips feel plump and hydrated in the morning. For me a definite must have.

2.0/5

July 19, 2021

Not hydrating

I was really disappointed in this product. I would lather it on before bed but my dry lips did not see improvement in the morning. I used this for 2 weeks almost every night before giving up. I wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. My hunt continues...