Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

May 28, 2020

Great product

I bought the water sleep mask and the lip sleeping mask from Laneige and I just love the results! My lips are very hydrated and I can see the difference already! I really enjoy this product!

May 24, 2020

Favori pour les lèvres

Je m’en met à tout les soirs et le lendemain matin mes lèvres sont encore très hydratée. Peut paraître dispendieux mais il y a beaucoup de produit dans le pot et ça dure longtemps.

May 22, 2020

One of the best sleeping masks out there

I use this almost every night before bed and my lips are so soft and supple when I wake up. It has a great scent to it, and very easy to apply...melts immediately with finger heat. I've only tried the original, but they have many other flavors as well like vanilla, grapefruit and apple. Hoping to try another flavor when my bottle runs out.

3.2/5

May 21, 2020

Luxurious, but not essential

I received this as a gift, and as a drug-store exclusive shopper, I was taken in by the elegance of this product. It has a little spatula to apply it, and it makes me feel fancy and luxurious. It works alright, but for what it is, I have a hard time justifying the price. If you don't have chapped lips often, this product is just a fancy extra step to do at night for fun. Most lip balms do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

May 20, 2020

Dry lips no more !

This lip mask is amazing! A little bit goes a long way. I have suffered with dry lips all of my life, and this helps keep them soft! It is a bit pricy, although my tub has lasted me approximately 8 months!

May 18, 2020

Nice lip mask!

Great product overall, and my lips love it! My only complaint is maybe it's a bit over priced for a lip mask. Other reviews I read on this product state that you can get the same affect by buying a cheaper drugstore lip balm.

May 15, 2020

Great lip balm!

I have repurchased this lip balm so many times. It has a creamy texture and it goes on smoothly. My lips are usually very dry and this hydrates it with ease. Would recommend this lip balm to everyone!

May 14, 2020

Love it!

I have tried this mask in both the normal as well as Green Apple. The effectiveness is amazing! I use it nightly, not too much, and my lips have never been softer.

I do find the Green Apple gave a green tint, so if you decide to use it as a day balm it might be best to pick a different color!

May 09, 2020

Best lip mask

The first thing I noticed about this product was how yummy it smells. I put this mask on before bed and when I wake up, the dead skin from my lips just peel off.

May 06, 2020

Holy Grail Lip Product

I love the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask! I have it in Apple Lime which I like because I find it more refreshing and less artificial smelling then the other available scents. This lip product is on the more expensive end of lip products but a little goes a very long way. I've used it daily for two months now and have barely made a dent in the tub. It is very moisturizing and has a great shine that magically does not make your lips stick together. As a result, I not only use it before bed at night but I also use it in the morning as a daily lip balm/gloss. Also, it comes with the cutest mini spatula for application! This product will be a regular on my nightstand for sure!!