Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 18, 2019

It's a good lip balm

After hearing/reading all of the hype about this lip product (and being mildly obsessed with lip balms/treatments in general) I knew I had to try it for myself.
    I bought the limited edition Vanilla scent and tried immediately. It's the biggest container of lip product I think I've ever owned - so that's a plus! & the vanilla scent is definite, but also subtle.
    I can't say I notice a huge improvement wearing it all night (most likely because I probably lick it off in my sleep) but I enjoy using it throughout the day and has a nice shine without being greasy or tacky.
    Overall it's a very good lip balm.

January 18, 2019

Love this product!

I absolutely love this product! I received a sample of this from sephora and I was super happy with the results of it. I applied it at night time before bed and woke up with perfectly moisturized and plump lips. It smells super yummy as well. Although it is on the high side of pricing, I would definitely recommend giving this product a try.

January 02, 2019

Really wanted to love this

I heard sooo much hype about this sleeping mask from Laneige and was so excited when I got it! But alas, after trying the product out for myself, I found that it did not live up to my expectations (maybe it was hyped up too much? I don't know). I like the BITE agave lip mask more and would highly recommend trying that if this doesn't work for you!

January 01, 2019

I have tried many lip moisturizer & other lip sleeping mask, but nothing matched like Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. Always wake up with dry chapped lips every morning even when using lip balm before bed. I got a sample size from one of the Sephora Favorites, and I am happy I purchased this. My lips is super soft, moisturized in the morning and never had that chappy-painful lips which I hate. Especially during winter times, you will definitely need this. Little goes a long way. I would like to try other flavours too (my pink one is almost running-out). Will definitely repurchase...

December 20, 2018

A must have!!

I have been looking for a lip masque that was affordable, and one that actually works. This product does just that! I use this before bed almost every night and I wake up with plump, moisturized lips. The product also comes with an applicator which is nice, because it allows you to take out a good amount of product. A small amount goes such a long way! Will be repurchasing this.

December 07, 2018

Amazing!

This product is in a category of its own. On days when the weather just isn't right, or when I am heading to bed and my lips feel like they are drying and hurt, I can put this mask on and leave it overnight and it does WONDERS. It works instantly! I wake up and the product is still working, it makes your lips so soft and moisturized. Doesn't have an overpowering smell and doesn't taste horrible. Better yet, it doesn't leave that HIDEOUS white line that so lip products do, meaning you could even use this as your daily chap-stick! It is really a miracle product!

December 03, 2018

Amazing!!!

The laneige special care lip sleeping mask is amazing it is very moisturizing and leaves my lips super soft i use it as a sleeping mask and i also use it has a a lip gloss or as a lip balm for everyday and it work incredible

November 09, 2018

Great overnight product!

I love products that I can use when I'm asleep, and I get very dry lips in the fall and winter. This lip mask goes on smoothly and instantly makes my lips feel more comfortable. In the morning my lips are smoother and softer. I also use a little bit of this on the go as a lip balm - it works both ways :)

October 18, 2018

Major lip mask!

This lip mask is amazing! I try to use it every night... which means I actually use it about 3 or 4 times a week and my lips have never been softer and they look amazing! I am a lip ANYTHING junkie but this is by far my fave! I have purchased a number of times and just purchased the holiday set from sephora which comes with 4 new flavours/scents! I am beyond excited for it! This is an amazing product for the price. Get it if you love your lips!

October 16, 2018

LOVE this stuff!

I am not one for buying expensive lip balms usually, but this is an exception! I LOVE THIS STUFF! The best part is, it really stays on; I wake up in the morning and itès still on my lips. That being said, I also wear it during the day. It is so smoothing and moisturizing and nourishing. And the value for money is actually quite decent as the pot is huge (24g I think)