Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

March 04, 2021

Gives you soft lips

so at first I was skeptical about this product and it was too expensive for me to give it a shot. But I got to try it after receiving it as a gift and it does work!! It makes your lips so soft and it smells great! Although the price is a bit steep, it actually lasts pretty long so the price is not too bad as it looks.

March 03, 2021

Smells yummy and keeps my lips moisturized

This is my favourite lip product - while it is intended as a sleeping mask, I actually use this during the day as well, especially during winter. It smells delicious, and does a great job keeping my lips moisturized and absorbs well!

February 28, 2021

No more flaky lips !

I use this as both a lip chap/gloss and an overnight mask. I live in a very dry climate with cold winters, this tends to be a lips worst enemy. Since using this product, I've noticed that my lips are much more supple than every before!

February 16, 2021

Does it’s job

This lip mask is great when you have dry lips since it moisturized your lips overnight. However, I’m not too crazy about the texture as it does feel a bit more sticky and thick than I would like but it does it’s job. My lips are less chapped the next morning and more hydrated.

February 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Smooth lips you wake up to

Masks you sleep in are growing in popularity thanks to their ability to deliver skincare benefits while you sleep. They’re usually creamy formulas in jars that make masking up just like applying a night cream. Masks have, in recent times, evolved, with the laaunch of more targeted preparations to focus on one area.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is one particular product. It’s a balm like formula, possibly a bit lighter than a balm that coats lips in superior moisture and hydration overnight so you wake up to a plumper, softer, smoother pout.

Laneige have a rainbow of flavours like Apple Lime, Grapefruit, Gummy Bear and Mint Choco in these lip sleeping masks that gently buff away dead skin cells, smooth and soften the pout while you sleep with Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter and Vitamin E.

February 09, 2021

perfect cure for chapped lips

I don't know about you, but I get dry during the night. Maybe it's just the dryness in Alberta or maybe my skin is just dry, but I apply all the lip balm, moisturizer, and even have a glass of water before sleeping and I still wake up feeling dehydrated! The Lip Mask in Grapefruit is perfect for keeping ultra dry, chapped lips, either or, hydrated. It isn't thick or tacky, just thin layer that you barely even feel on your lips that helps you lock in the moisture.

February 08, 2021

Parfaaaaaiiiit

C’est le seul produit qui redonne vie à mes lèvres! Je l’utilise la nuit pour que le matin mes lèvres secs deviennent soyeuses. La couleur et l’épaisseur est fantastique, à un tel point que je l’utilise aussi en gloss pour sortir!!! 👄

February 08, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Outstanding Lip Therapy

I am obsessed with lip balms, but nothing comes close to this Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask!
    I use this religiously every night before I go to sleep, I wake up with the most softest lips, free of any dry skin, and very supple lips!
    I do use this during the day too if my lips are extra chapped or dry, it is honestly the best therapy for your lips!
    A little pricey for the size of the product, but it lasts around 6 months with every day use so is totally worth it!

February 07, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

The best lip balm I’ve ever used

A must-have lip mask! Lips are moisturized and smooth. The mask smells beautiful and is very efficient. Large package that will last for many months. It looks beautiful with a lip liner and can be used as a lip gloss.

February 06, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Great for chapped lips and repair

This is one of the best lip repairing products there are ! The product itself has 20g and will last you ages ! It has quick a thick balm texture and forms a film on your lips once applied ! Very good when used under air conditioning or when heating is on at winter ! The only downside is that the thick texture tends to stick to my hair , so if you have long hair, you may experience the same thing !