Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 08, 2022

Wake up with nice soft lips

I first tried this product after receiving a sample of the original berry lip sleeping mask in the Sephora birthday gift. I have since purchased the full size in vanilla and I love the applicator that comes with the full size as I do not have to touch the product with my fingers this way. This is especially convenient as I apply it right before I go to sleep, so now I can apply it after I get into bed without having to go rinse my hands after. I have very dry chapped lips as a result of picking them and this formula is soft enough to apply at the end of the day without hurting my lips and provides them with enough moisture overnight to wake up with my lips feeling softer and smoother. The berry scent is really sweet but I prefer the vanilla for night time use as it is more subtle. I was hesitant to spend so much on a lip sleeping mask that likely would not even be seen on my lips by others, but the amount of product that comes in the container will last quite a long time and I find it helps me to wake up with a nice smooth base to apply other lip products to during the day. I do think that there are other more affordable alternatives such as vaseline, however, those leave a thicker residue and so I prefer the lighter formula of this product for overnight use.

July 22, 2022

Nice product

I never tried a lip sleeping mask before. I am not sure what it actually does (I did not see some huge change in lips or something, but also I did not have chapped lips to begin with) but it feels nice and it is soothing. I like wearing it on my lips sometimes before bed. It is lightweight and not heavy or too smelly or distracting.

July 14, 2022

Soft lips for days

The cult favourite lip mask has taken over the internet. I seriously love this stuff and I’m sure you all do too! I wake up with seriously soft baby lips. If you have dry, chapped lips this will be a game changer for you. I have to try the mango flavour next.

Key ingredients:
    •Moisture Wrap™
    •Berry Mix Complex™
    •Murumuru butter

The mask provided plumpness and it didn’t cause a mess on my pillowcase. I’ve noticed that my lips look more dehydrated and have more lines if I don’t use this mask. I love how they feel upon application. My lips start to immediately feel plumper and moisturized. I’ve been struggling with bleeding, chapped lips for a long time until I discovered this product and I’m so happy! Although it is a bit pricey so that’s why I’m not giving it 5/5 stars.

April 22, 2022

Literally so lush!

This item is literally so lush! It works so amazing for my dry lips and I love the taste and smell of this lip mask, and of course the packaging is super aesthetic! Price is good for the item and the quality is amazing, I bought mine at Sephora. A lot of my friends are very pleased with this item as well. It’s a no doubt buy!

April 22, 2022

Works wonders

I put this on before bed and even if my lips are really dry and chapped the next morning they're silky smooth and hydrated again! This is better than any moisturizing lip balm I've ever used.

April 21, 2022

Really moisturizing

This is an amazing sleeping balm that smells absolutely amazing! I usually use it at night or as lip balm, and it does a great job at repairing my dry lips.

April 05, 2022

The best lip mask

I exfloiate and apply this every single night and believe me it guarantee the softt lips in the morning. I loved the vanilla flavor more. It's affordable and worth it

March 23, 2022

Smooth, plump lips!

I've bought this mask 3 times now and I don't think I can ever stop buying it. I leave it on overnight and when I wake up I have the softest lips! The consistency is really nice and smells good too :)

March 15, 2022

Expensive but worth it

I am on accutane and my lips are super dry. Nothing can prevent them from being chapped and cracked, with the skin literally peeling off throughout the day. I tried this on night and instantly my lips were soft and smooth, no more rough dry, flaking skin. It also smells amazing like candy. Although it is expensive, definitely worth it. Must give it a try!

February 11, 2022

Saved my winter-chapped lips!

This winter was the absolute worst for dryness and my lips were paying for it. They were gross and worst of all, it was painful and uncomfortable. Chapsticks weren't helping at all but Laneige lip sleeping mask all over my sad lips for 2 nights brought them back to life. The initial cost was a bit of a shock for me but this was the only product that TRULY helped. I used such a small amount that this container will last so long. I even used it on my daughter who can't stop licking her dry lips and I've noticed such a change. This will definitely be in my arsenal every winter!