Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 19, 2019

A little expensive but a little goes a long way

My lifesaver in cold dry winters. My lips crack very easily and everytime I feel it start to get dry I put a thin layer of this before I sleep and my lips are complete restored by morning. Also helps heal cracks like magic too!

2.2/5

March 18, 2019

Nothing special

I had a sample of this and tried it out for a few days. My lips are just always dry and I always need some moisturizer on my lips, especially when I go to sleep. This, did not do much. I felt like this made my lips peel more? The scent is nice though but I don't think this is thick or hydrating enough for me at least. You can get petroleum jelly or another alternative for much cheaper.

March 15, 2019

Totally recommend!

One of my best discoveries for 2019! Winter in Canada can be brutal and my lips would suffer a lot - problem solved with Laneige lip mask! It’s very good priced and lasts forever! Also it gives an extra filling in the lips and make them look healthier and with more volume.

March 07, 2019

LOVE IT

I would for sure buy this product again. it is amazing, it comes with a cute little brush so you can apply it on your lips without using your fingers which I like. I reallly like it. It also smells amazing.

March 07, 2019

I'm obsessed

I really thought this lip mask was going to be nothing special just over priced vaseline. To my pleasant surprise this stuff is amazing. It makes my lips so soft and look fuller. I find you can wear it day or night. I like during the day as it adds a nice pinky look to the lips. if you wear it over night you up with soft smoothest lips.

February 25, 2019

Such a must have

This sleeping mask is amazing for cold winters. It's creamy, super moisturizing, and smells great too. It's especially effective after using a lip scrub right before sleeping, and works well as a balm during the day too.

February 25, 2019

Lip Saver

Use this almost daily to repair my dry cracked lips. Leaves lips soft and supple and ready for the next day. Comes with a small applicator so you don’t have to scoop it out and waste any.

February 17, 2019

Heavenlyy

This is one of the best lip items I've bought. I bought this in the goodnight kit set by Laneige with includes this and the Laneige water sleeping mask with is also amazing.

February 13, 2019

OMG i'm SO in love.

OMG. Like, O M G. I love it SO MUCH!!!!!!! Si tes lèvres sont sèches, elle brule à cause du froid de l'hiver c'est le meilleur produit au monde!!! Lol. Tu en met la nuit et tu te reveille avec des lèvres parfaitement hydraté. Tu peut même l'utiliser pendant la journée quand tu en ressent le besoin! Ca sens bon et c'est tellement bon ca marche vraiment bien je l'adore tellement. Ca la changer ma vie je vous jure lol

February 12, 2019

A must in my makeup bag!!!!!!!!

This lip sleeping mask is the boom I like to use it on nights or while am doing my make up I like to put it on then apply my lipstick after it have my lips so so soft and moisten........