Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 881 in Lip Balm

Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 blends reparative oils and waxes with real sugar, a natural humectant, for delectable and dependable moisture. Sweet and tart blackcurrant oil, rich in plumping essential fatty acids, cushions the lips while antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E provide protection from wrinkle-causing free radicals. It also provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays.

April 04, 2017

I love Fresh's lip products. The tinted lip balms and treatments are fantastic. My lips feel and look great and are being moisturized all day long. Quick and easy and in a variety of awesome colours. Only downside is the price. Quite expensive so it's a bit of a luxury product for me.

February 28, 2017

I first got introduced to this product through a birthday gift through Sephora, I absolutely love this product. It goes on well and my lips feel well moisturized when I use this product.

February 28, 2017

The price hurts... I get it. But once you bit the bullet and buy the product, you will not be disappointed. I LOVE this lip balm! It smells amazing and is so effective. Be careful about letting it get too warm (like any lip product) because I find it's so creamy.

February 28, 2017

I find this an expensive purchase however its absolutely amazing. I have now used it quiet a bit as I get this choppy lips especially in winter and this product is a saviour.

February 22, 2017

This is now the only lip balm I use. It's rich, it covers with a sbtle tint. Lips get soft after 1 application. It's simply amazing ! I have tried so many other brands bu keep coming back to this one.

October 01, 2016

this has to be the most pricey lip balm ive ever owned at first i was like wtf but i recieved a sample and let me tell you it is worth every penny i highly recommend this product take the plung you will never look back

July 05, 2016

This lip treatment keeps my lips moisturised and protects them from the sun too! I bought it at Sephora and it defenitely worths it!!I totally recommend this product to anyone but make sure to not leave it exposed to the sun because it will melt right away...;)

May 11, 2016

These lip balms are the epitome of mediocre. They smell great - but that's all I like about them, They don't do a particularly good job at hydrating my lips whether that be short term or long term and they feel greasy on. I will forever be stumped by their popularity. There are far better lip balms available to you at the dollar store. Do not buy these.

April 25, 2016

I got this for free from Sephora for my birthday once and loved it, it smells great! Sweet smell and really does the trick of getting rid of chapped lips and keeping them moisturised. Only down side is that they are pretty pricey!

April 10, 2016

I really like the sugar lip treatment. It goes on smooth and the rose has a lovely red to it that isn't too intense or bright. I got this as a gift and while I really like it the price stops me from actually buying it. That alone makes me say spend your money elsewhere.