Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews
Ranked #29 in Lip Balm

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com/.

August 28, 2017

A beautiful sheer coloured lip balm.

The Clinique Chubby Stick moisturizing lip balm comes in multiple colors. I have this crayon styled lipstick in two colors. Super Strawberry and Voluptuous Violet. I prefer the super srawberry cause it's a little more natural. Clinique Chubby stick is a sheer color lip coverage. If you're looking for a full coverage lip color this is not for you. I like the fact that this does keep my lips well moisturized and gives them a nice glossy shine. To push the lip balm up all you need to do is twist the bottom. Although some may find the price a bit expensive for a lip balm I am completely hooked on Clinique lip products. I will buy a few more colors when they go on special at Sephora. Keep in mind since this is a sheer coverage lip balm you do need to apply it quite often as the color is not long lasting.

August 19, 2017

Works better than expected!

I bought this as a trial pack of 3 (the nudes) and was a tad disappointed when I first swatched them on my hand. I wanted something not as flashy or outstanding as lipstick but these swatched as very sheer. However, once on my lips, they gave the perfect hint of colour (several layers needed) and were oh-so-moisturizing. My new go-to for something that doesn't dry my lips and for that hint of colour for when I make a quick run to the store.

August 18, 2017

Nice lip colour balm!

I like it so much. A very nice formula that leaves my lips hydrated, not sticky and with an absolutely pretty colour. They actually have so many different colours to choose from. I usually buy mine at Hudson's Bay.

June 21, 2017

Would buy this again!

As someone who wants to be able to have the option for lots of color or a little bit of color I love this product! It comes1 is everything from a soft lilac to a bold red, from shiny to matte! Also found that the color lasted well through the night

May 31, 2017

Chubby stick by clinique is my go to lip balm it stays put for longer and gives my lip the much needed moisture love love love it
    I like the berry one the best it is always in my makeup drawer and my purse

May 29, 2017

I love most Clinique products but this is one of my all time favorites. It goes on so smooth, lasts a long time and leaves your lips feeling moist as long as it's on.

May 16, 2017

I work in construction so don't want anything too flashy but still want to feel feminine. These balms come in great colours and don't cake. I would reccomend them for sure.

May 07, 2017

I received Clinique Chubby stick baby tint in bidding blossom as a free gift with purchase. I find even though it looks like a like pink shade in the tube it goes on my lips a little more like a bright pink. It's not a shade I would normally wear, but I like it. It moisturizes well and lasts for a while.

May 07, 2017

I really love my Clinique chubby stick in Super Strawberry. I received it as a gift with purchase and will probably buy more when it's gone. It goes on easily and adds a subtle amount of colour to my lips to help brighten up my face. It keeps my lips nice and moisturized and lasts a decent amount of time.

May 01, 2017

One reason why I love my chubby stick is because it's so easy to apply, it glides on beautifully and and the shape makes it's easier because it's shaped like a pen, I love it!!!