4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com/.

November 19, 2019

07 Super Strawberry

Gorgeous colour with a lovely silky feel. This lip balm literally glides when you apply on your lips. It is so smooth and luxurious feeling when applied, even on a crispiest of nights. Love it.

October 24, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

My go to Lip colour product

I found this by accident when visiting the Clinique counter - super strawberry its just perfect - can build from a sheet colour to bolder impact. Its moisturising and so easy to use I don't even need a mirror to apply.

April 05, 2019

BeYOUtiful

This lip balm is amazing, beautiful colours but doesn't last for a long time. It makes your lips soft as does it give it a natural but popping colour. It feels amazing and looks great on the lips. This is a must when you want a natural look or for any look honestly this is my go to, all day, everyday!😍

April 05, 2019

Super tinted super balm

I have the shade 'super strawberry'in this lip colour balm. As expected from a Clinique product, it is great quality at a great value. It provides a very natural semi sheer tint to the lips and is super hydrating without feeling sticky or smudgy. Since it is a lip balm, it is not very long lasting and you would need to reapply several times during the day but it is slim enough to keep in your handbag. Alternately, Clinique also comes out with a 'chubettes' set (that is what they like to call the mini chubbies) during Christmastime, which is fantastic!! The chubbettes come in mini sizes and in about 20 different shades, perfect to keep in your gym bag or the 15 different purses you own,for those makeup emergencies!

April 03, 2019

My favourite lip balm

I just love it. I got it as a gift for purchase from Clinique, strawberry color. Perfect color balm. No fragrance, no taste, not sticky, perfect soft color, lips feeling great. Buy it over and over again.

March 21, 2019

Fun lip color stick

I love this color of the lip stick, it is so easy to apply and looks like a big crayon. I love this brand and how it doesn't dry out my lips. The color lasts for a few hours at least.

January 23, 2019

Buy one

I'm not sure how I came across.one of these but I love it. It's versatile, smooth, non-drying and goes on great. I keep it in my purse to take and apply quickly when needed.

January 21, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love this

Got it for free, purchased again because I loved it so much. I’ve never used such a good lip balm. The tint is hardly there, but it works better for hydrating than chapstick

December 03, 2018

Good, portable product

Chubby Sticks are some of my favorite lip products! They're moisturizing, long-lasting, have a perfect satiny finish and are so simple and convenient to use.

October 26, 2018

New favourite lip balm!

I've been looking for a new lip balm since my absolute favourite was discontinued by Sephora. It was perfect -- provided moisture with just a hint of a hint of colour. It made my lips look totally natural, and they felt wonderful. I have been looking for a replacement for the better part of 2 years, and I FINALLY FOUND IT!! The Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Balm in Budding Blossom. It. Is. Perfect. My lips felt moisturized and had a bit of sheen without feeling sticky, like wand gloss. I don't want a lipstick when I'm just walking the dog or going to the grocery store, and this balm gives me the exact coverage and look I want. I'm going to go back to the drug store and buy several more -- for my purse, my car, & my desk at work. I love it that much!