Biotherm Biomains Age Delaying Hand and Nail Treatment
Good

Biotherm Biomains Age Delaying Hand and Nail Treatment Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 332 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

Cette crème est vraiment super! L'odeur est agréable et elle rend la peau super douce et hydratée toute la journée! Le prix est de 30$ mais elle vaut la peine (100ml).

January 08, 2017

I always receive this product as a gift or from someone. (Maybe they are trying to tell me something)

I really love this hand cream. I know it is on the pricey side, however a little goes a long way and it does last a very long time. I have very dry skin and my hands are the driest as I am used to consistently working with my hands. This product helps moisturize my hands without leaving a greasy residue. It doesn't make my hands feel slippy and slidey and it absorbs easily into the skin.

I always keep one in my purse and another on my side table to keep my hands nice and smooth. If you do suffer from dry skin, this may be worth your money.

July 02, 2016

I love this hand cream, I have a problem with greasy textures so i have problems finding a hand cream i actually will use. This is so amazing at healing cracked skin and hangnails. Price is expensive