Prestige Item
Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift Cream Reviews

2.8/5

January 11, 2021

Didnt really do much

I tried this day cream and it didn't moisturize my skin very much. When winter hits, I like something that really moisturizes. This seems to absorb and disappear, without long lasting effects for me. I tried the night version of this cream and love that one!!

January 06, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product

I have actually tried this product twice I really love it...it's non greasy and has a light feel to it and it doesn't clog my pores ...the only thing I would change is if it could moisturize my skin more.

January 06, 2021

Nice product great packing and so rich

I have used this product for a few weeks and love how my skin feels powdery soft after using this. It is very rich so I had to reduce how often I use it to once every 2 days to avoid congestion of the skin around my mouth. The scent is is nice but really strong so I would have preferred less scent. A little pricey but what a luxury!

January 01, 2021

Great moisturizer!

This cream is very smooth and rich. My dry and sensitive skin easily absorbed this non-greasy cream. My skin is supple and bursting with radiance. A little goes a long way for a fresh and luminous face. The texture and smell is pleasant!

Finally, a cream that does what It promises

December 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Solid Choice

I just finished the pot - my rule is I have to finish the product before I write the review to give it proper chance! I got this from Shoppers Drug Mart It’s listed for $89CAD I usually buy it when there is a bonus optimum points offer on (or use points to get it) I know it’s blue algae (and tried some in the actual blue containers and one I really didn’t like gave it a 1 star, the other two weren’t bad, eye cream and night cream, but also not overly memorable) This one has a lovely pink colour that seems to be a trend (have seen it in Clarins and a few other brands) it didn’t look off or have a white cast on me or anything, not sure how much of a rosy glow it gave me either if you are looking specifically for that. I gave it 4 stars as it did feel nourishing and plumping. From a texture perspective it does leave a silicone like feel (like Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer) I felt like that was a protective barrier but if you don’t like/want that feel might not be for you. I used it at night so I didn’t mind the feel/texture or notice any colour issues - not sure what you might find it you used it under foundation... I find Biotherm to be a solid mid-range brand which I go for fairly regularly over time especially for the #Optimum Points - decent quality that is a reasonable price :) #Skincare #Beauty

November 19, 2020

THE BEST BIOTHERM SKIN PRODUCT!!!

I switched to Biotherm Red Algae Uplift day creme and I have really noticed a change in the texture and softness of my skin in just 3 weeks!!! its non greasy and doesnt cause breakouts i will definitely be buying this again as part of my everyday skin routine!!!😄😄

June 18, 2020

Silky smooth and fast absorbing

I stopped using a serum and a moisturizing cream that were in my daily skincare routine and replaced it with this luxurious cream. It's been 3 weeks since I started using it. It has a delightful rose scent. In the first few days I applied it both morning and night but found that it was a bit too heavy for my combination skin during the day with the warm weather. It would be perfect during colder/winter weather when my skin tends to be a lot dryer. There is a noticible difference in the depth of the wrinkles around my eyes and the creases on my neck. Pores on my nose look smaller and my skin feels much softer and has a bit of a dewy glow to it which at my age I didn't expect to see. Only suggestion I would make is to provide a little spatula for dispensing the product. Otherwise an excellent buy for aging skin.

June 04, 2020

I love the way my skin feels

I had the opportunity to try BIOTHERM BLUE THERAPY RED ALGAE UPLIFT. I applied it at night after washing my face and it made my skin feel so soft. I only needed a small amount it definately goes a long way. It has a very pleasant floral scent. I also found my pores looking smaller after using it for a couple of days. I would definately recommend this product to others.

March 05, 2020

Loved it

This product left my skin feeling very hydrated and looking bright😊 It has a very nice light, clean smell, and makes your face tingle ever so lightly. The cream is a thick, yet light texture, and has a beautiful pink tone to it (although it didn't show on my skin)

June 04, 2019

Wonderful product!

First time using a Biotherm product and I was a little sceptical, having dry skin. It held up very well, especially with Winnipeg’s brutally cold winter this year. I use it every morning as part of my regular morning routine. It leaves my skin silky smooth and I especially love the wonderful smell. I will definitely continue to use!!