Prestige Item
Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift Cream Reviews

June 04, 2019

Wonderful product!

First time using a Biotherm product and I was a little sceptical, having dry skin. It held up very well, especially with Winnipeg’s brutally cold winter this year. I use it every morning as part of my regular morning routine. It leaves my skin silky smooth and I especially love the wonderful smell. I will definitely continue to use!!

March 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Easy to use

Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift visible aging repair firming rosy cream is suitable for all ages. There are a lot of ingredients in the product so I was not sure what to think about it but it seems to work.
    I really like the smell, it is not overwhelming. It does smell like roses. Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Uplift is very easy to use. A little goes a long way, which means it should last quite awhile. A lot is not needed. It can be used day and nightIt smoothly applies to your skin resulting in your skin feeling smooth and silky.
    Overall, I like this cream and feel it is a great additional my skin routine. This is a product that everyone should have. #freeproduct

February 27, 2019

Great moisturizer for the dry months

Pros: extremely moisturizing! I have combo skin, and this really moisturized the dryness around my eyes and nose from this winter weather we are having! Just with the first application I could feel a difference of moisture in my skin -my skin did feel slightly tighter after one full week of use (day and night) - I love the packaging, the glass jar made the product look and feel prestige. -the consistency and texture is nice and thick yet still easily melted into my skin, luckily it did not pill on me as some users mentioned. -it works well under my makeup, It didn???t feel greasy/filmy after application and my makeup did not slide off during the day -The red plankton actually do bring a rosy glow after application! I have a more olive complexion and this still made my cheeks (and forehead) temporarily rosy! Kinda neat to see the red plankton working Cons: although it was extremely moisturizing I did not personally find it did too much for my (beginnings of) fine lines and wrinkles - I will update this if I do see a difference over time. -Although a lot of users loved the smell I personally didn???t care too much for it. The rose smell seemed a little too mature for me, not a bad smell but would have preferred something softer/lighter. -it???s a good product, but there isn???t a lot in a jar, I have been using this cream for 2 weeks now and I???m more then half done.. -wish it had some sun/pre aging protection to it to save steps in the morning Verdict: would I purchase this again? I think I would but It would be something I would use seasonally (during the winter only)

February 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells great but not that effective.

I received this item for free to try in exchange for my honest review. I have been using the Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift Cream, and I have noticed that my skin feels more soft. The smell is light and not overpowering. You don't need to use a lot of product. I like how it is creamy. However, I do not feel it firmed my skin. That being said, I have only used this for 1 week so I am assuming i will notice that result while I continue to use it. The cost At $89.00 it is a bit steep for my liking but it does last a long time so the value is definately there.