Prestige Item
BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

December 15, 2020

super thick

This mask is super thick, but it doesn't do anything for my lips. I do only put it on right before bed to let it sink in, in which majority does but there's still a little on my lips when I wakeup which I don't typically like. The results aren't anything to go crazy over for the price, I would rather prefer to use my lip oils.

September 20, 2020
    United States

the original formula was the best

Bite beauty recently changed the formula on this product and it isn't quite as good as it used to be. Don't misunderstand me it is still a really good product but the original formula was definitely better. I will still buy it.

July 07, 2020

Not Bad, Yet A Stand-In As I Look for the Star

I purchased the Bite Agave lip mask about 8 months ago at Sephora within a set of lip care products, and I am generally happy with the effects, but not thrilled. When I apply the mask before bed, the effect is great in the morning - smooth plump hydrated lips, but by evening it wears off and lines start showing again. Also, some dryness returns.

I've been using the Lip Mask religiously, and while it saved me from chapping in the winter, it does not do an amazing job with lines. Three stars.

March 06, 2020

Doesn’t dry out my lips

I find any other lip product I use dries my lips out even more, this one doesn’t. It’s very silky soft and the tube lasts be forever, you’ll love it.

February 27, 2020

Agave lip mask

I looove Bite Beauty lip products! The lip mask is so hydrating that it kind of looks like a gloss when you put it on but doesn't feel sticky at all. You really don't need a lot to be hydrated so there is a good value to the product.

February 26, 2020

Haven’t tried to reformulation yet...

My favourite lip mask, especially the Maple and Champagne for the subtle tint of colour and great scents. I’m a little scared to try the reformulation in case it’s too different so I’m glad I stocked up on the OG formula. I hope the new one will have a wide range of colours and scents too!

If the OG formula is too thick for you (or it won’t come out of the tube), stick it in your pocket or waistband for a few minutes while you brush your teeth or do something else so your body heat loosens up the formula. Works like a charm!

January 11, 2020

Saving your lips from the Canadian winter

At a price of $34 for a lip balm this was a huge splurge but after all the rave reviews I gave in. This baby is thicc! To apply evenly I always squeeze out a bit on my finger and warm it up before tapping it onto my lips. It has a slightly sticky texture that helps it stay on throughout the night. This is also a great day balm and lasts up to 4 hours on me. Despite the price one tube lasts well over a year and saves my lips from flaking during the day so this is a must in the Canadian winters!

December 19, 2019

I like

I got the maple lip mask,it has a nice light maple scent/taste. It's a nice thick balm that isn't sticky ,glides nicely & stays on the lips. A little product is all that is needed. Had a hint of colour if you want to wear it as a lipgloss/balm.. I used it at night & lips are nice ,smooth & soft.

December 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

The BEST

This product is sent straight from heaven. It smells like donuts all most, it’s super thick and a little goes a long way. I put it in when I go to bed and it’s like my lips were never chapped to begin with.

November 25, 2019

#1

I prefer to use this as an overnight lip mask instead of during the day as it is very thick. It is so thick that i can put it on before bedtime and still have some on when i get up in the morning. Also works great for moisturizing the lips/priming them before lipstick application! I prefer the clear one but i also like to use the candy cane and maple flavoured lip masks. Extremely hydrating.