4.1/5
Prestige Item
Bite Beauty "Line and Define" Universal Lip Primer Reviews

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

I found this to be average. It tends to be on the dryer side, and not as creamy as I expected and I do not see a difference when applying this. To be honest it makes my liquid lipsticks look worse

August 14, 2017

Easier lipstick application

First I just wanna say that I absolutely love anything mint. Every time I purchase a product or receive a product, the first thing I do is to smell it. and let me tell you, I was one happy girl when I smelled mint when I opened the cap off. The tube is pretty big, and so I'm assuming there's a lot of product in there. I fell in love with this product not only because it has mint but because it has the ability to prolong almost any type of lipstick. It also helps give a really smooth canvas for you to apply your choice of lipstick on easily. I actually even use it by itself just because it's so hydrating on the lips. Oh and btw, it's also from a Canadian brand, and if you know me, I love supporting brands that are Canadian because I just love my country!

April 05, 2017

The Line & Define Primer is the only product from Bite Beauty that I have a love-hate relationship with. It is recommended as a lip liner, or an overall lip primer.

The primer tastes minty, and as a liner really does help prevent feathering. Since it goes on almost clear, it works with any lipstick you may have, which makes it very universal.

However, as a lip primer, it doesn’t work for me. It feels a bit tacky on my lips, and as a result this makes any lipstick I put over it feel tacky. The feeling does go away, but it takes a while. Used as a primer it does help smooth out dry areas on my lips a bit, so I sometimes use it that way when my lips are extra dry and I want to wear a bolder color.

Since I am using it only as a liner, this sample will last forever!

July 24, 2016

A lovely lip liner! It's clear so it can be worn with ANY lipstick of any kind, and the packaging is so slick and simple.. I love it! It goes on smoothly and is a bit moisturizing. I love the way it makes my lips feel that sometimes I just wear it on its own!