Good

Bite Beauty "Line and Define" Universal Lip Primer Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 137 in Lip Liner

April 05, 2017

The Line & Define Primer is the only product from Bite Beauty that I have a love-hate relationship with. It is recommended as a lip liner, or an overall lip primer.

The primer tastes minty, and as a liner really does help prevent feathering. Since it goes on almost clear, it works with any lipstick you may have, which makes it very universal.

However, as a lip primer, it doesn’t work for me. It feels a bit tacky on my lips, and as a result this makes any lipstick I put over it feel tacky. The feeling does go away, but it takes a while. Used as a primer it does help smooth out dry areas on my lips a bit, so I sometimes use it that way when my lips are extra dry and I want to wear a bolder color.

Since I am using it only as a liner, this sample will last forever!

July 24, 2016

A lovely lip liner! It's clear so it can be worn with ANY lipstick of any kind, and the packaging is so slick and simple.. I love it! It goes on smoothly and is a bit moisturizing. I love the way it makes my lips feel that sometimes I just wear it on its own!