BITE Beauty Matte Creme Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #953 out of 1323 in Lipstick

Bite Lipsticks contain the super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits

Formulated WITHOUT:

- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

This product is free of synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum byproducts and made exclusively with lip nurturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat.

March 05, 2017

this lipstick applies so well. It is soft and very pigmented. i dont even have to use it with a lip liner. the fact that it is made with natural ingredients is amazing, it makes my lips very soft.

December 19, 2016

I got the Restina shade is a pale nude pink creme

They are moisturizing and nicely pigmented - very creamy

These are pricey around $30 a lipstick, so would only purchase on special occasion. As I go through a lot of lipsticks in a month - I just couldn't afford to get this on a regular basis

BITE PRODUCTS ARE HANDMADE BY BITE BEAUTY IN TORONTO CANADA
    Cruelty free

February 12, 2016

Very nice application and great colours to choose from. Doesn't need to be sharpened which is great too! Really liked the matte look because it is subtle.

June 09, 2015

I bought my BITE lipstick in Toronto at one of BITE's roaming personalized lip lab events about 6 months ago. So it is everything I want in a lipstick because I got to choose the details, and I've given it ample wear. I just LOVE it. It looks fantastic and it FEELS fantastic. No gross taste or texture. The most I have ever spent on a lipstick, but so far it's proven it's worthy of that price tag.

September 20, 2014

I absolutely love bite! The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. The colour variety is amazing and very pigmented :) A little pricy, but your lips will look gorgeous and healthy

September 12, 2014

The Matte Creme Lipsticks from Bite are a great option for someone wanting a matte lip, but with a formula that isn't overly drying or harsh on lips.

As a bonus, Bite has a wide variety of shades available. I've purchased the Amaretto (peachy nude), Brandy (raspberry wine), and Aubergine (purple wine) shades released for Fall 2014. Each of them is very different, but gorgeous colours and highly pigmented.

I like the crayon format because it makes the lipstick easy to apply. The tip is dull after you use it the first time so it can be harder to get those perfect, smooth and sharp lines. But that can be easily fixed with a lip brush.

November 13, 2013

I too am a fan of these lipsticks. I bought a mini double ended one from Sephora and I really like how pigmented it is. It lasts just as long as any other lipstick and I find it much more moisturizing than many I've used. The price is high but I'd buy it again.

February 05, 2013

I received the Bite Matte Creme Lipstick in Pastille Violet from the Spring 2013 Pastille Collection to review.

I first heard wind of Bite Lipsticks last year around christmas time. A pack of minis came to the office and i took a look at the lipsticks. My first impression was that the lipstick looked chalky in the tube, and rather dry. So from then on, I didn't really look into the brand. But it came into the office recently and the office decided to try. Let me tell you, my first impression was totally wrong!

The lipstick glided on so easily since the formula was so creamy. The colour was super rich and pigmented. I also learned that all the lipsticks are made from food grade ingredients packed with lots of goodies like antioxidants! Looks good and good for you too! Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and am curious to try other colours and products from Bite beauty!

3.2/5

January 25, 2013

I received the Bite Matte Creme Lipstick in Pastille Lavender from the Spring 2013 Pastille Collection to review.

Though it says its a matte, it's actually more of a semi-matte. This shade is pretty sheer too. I have tried this lipstick in other colours and they are more pigmented but I did find that the colour in the tube isn't exactly what you get on your lips.

Because it is sheer and semi matte, it isn't too drying which is nice. It contains essential oils to make it more moisturzing but it's important to take note that these aren't lip balms. What I like about these lipsticks the most is the fact that they use food grade, natural ingredients and they have anti oxidants to fight wrinkles. I also really like that these are made in Toronto and its a Canadian company.

I would try these again, there are matte lip crayons that I am eyeing at the moment. The price is high but not as high as other brands.

January 24, 2013

I just got Bite Matte Creme Lipstick in Pastille Lilac.. The fuschia colour is unbelievable! The lipstick is very moisturizing, goes on smoothly and has great coverage. Most of all I was really taken by the collection of colours being offered, ranging from muted and elegant to bold and eyecatching. This will not be the only Bite product in my growing lip collection.