Prestige Item
BITE Beauty Matte Creme Lipstick Reviews

Bite Lipsticks contain the super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits

Formulated WITHOUT:

- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

This product is free of synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum byproducts and made exclusively with lip nurturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat.

June 04, 2019

Love

I got this lipstick in a subscription box and have since bought other colours. I got the merengue, it goes on smooth and smells and even tastes good.
    I love this lipstick

October 27, 2018

natural product that lasts and goes on well

Bite lipsticks are the only lipsticks I wear. I love the way they last on my lips and that they are all natural - the name is cool too. My favorite color is Verbena.

June 23, 2018

Great lip coverage

I got bite matte lipstick in the colour chai as my free birthday gift this year. I find it has a lot of pigment in the lipstick, so a little goes a long way! The application is very smooth and it doesn’t dry my lips out. The chai shade is a darker red colour with some brown pigment as well. It’s not an every day colour choice for me, as it really stands out, but it looks great if I’m going out!

March 09, 2018

nice

I got this for free. I usually don't like matte as they are drying, but this was nice and hydrating and creamy. The colour was also nice. I would be willing to buy this to try.

October 08, 2017

new brand for me

I recently discovered this brand when looking for a new lip balm. I tried a few samples and was hooked right away. will buy more from this line. Love the moisturizing quality

March 05, 2017

this lipstick applies so well. It is soft and very pigmented. i dont even have to use it with a lip liner. the fact that it is made with natural ingredients is amazing, it makes my lips very soft.

December 19, 2016

I got the Restina shade is a pale nude pink creme

They are moisturizing and nicely pigmented - very creamy

These are pricey around $30 a lipstick, so would only purchase on special occasion. As I go through a lot of lipsticks in a month - I just couldn't afford to get this on a regular basis

BITE PRODUCTS ARE HANDMADE BY BITE BEAUTY IN TORONTO CANADA
    Cruelty free

February 12, 2016

Very nice application and great colours to choose from. Doesn't need to be sharpened which is great too! Really liked the matte look because it is subtle.

June 09, 2015

I bought my BITE lipstick in Toronto at one of BITE's roaming personalized lip lab events about 6 months ago. So it is everything I want in a lipstick because I got to choose the details, and I've given it ample wear. I just LOVE it. It looks fantastic and it FEELS fantastic. No gross taste or texture. The most I have ever spent on a lipstick, but so far it's proven it's worthy of that price tag.

September 20, 2014

I absolutely love bite! The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. The colour variety is amazing and very pigmented :) A little pricy, but your lips will look gorgeous and healthy