Blue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Cat Food Reviews
Ranked #56 in Cat Food & Treats

Good - 0

July 03, 2017

The only product I buy

I really care about what I give my cats. Blue buffalo has always been a good brand based on what I see and hear. I read their ingredients and it is true! They are all natural and have much less starch and water in their wet or dry food. I noticed my long hair cat had less hairballs after eating this and she gives herself a nice groom before going to bed every night. The way she grooms herself, I expect hairballs every few days. But it happens once a month if at all!

April 23, 2016

My guy was experiencing hair balls often! This cured it! He liked it from day one. He is happy we are too! This brand is more expensive but for my cat it's worth it.

June 08, 2015

I recently switched my cat to blue buffalo indoor hair ball formula and I was really glad I did my cat took to it very fast and seems to enjoy it ive had zero hair balls since and less waste as well! A little bit pricey but it's in my personal opinion the best on the market.