Blue Buffalo Lamb and Rice Puppy Food

Blue Buffalo Lamb and Rice Puppy Food Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 99 in Dog Food & Treats

February 15, 2016

This is an amazing puppy food. So gentle on their little tummies. no un needed fillers and they all seem to enjoy it. Gotta keep the big dogs away every time i set down a bowl of Blue Buffalo puppy food

January 20, 2016

This is the only food I will give my dog. She has long hair and this formula makes her coat shiny and she doesn't shed or scratch (like she does when given any other lower quality brand) nearly at all! Her teeth are always plaque free and her weight stays on point. Worth every penny as she feels full when following feeding guide properly.

October 15, 2015

Expensive... yes, but my dog LOVES It, I have had her on this since we got her since she is still a puppy and she loves her food. Before blue buffalo we tried wellness and Natural ( something like that ) and she wouldnt eat, Blue buffalo is the way to go!

March 26, 2015

Very Good Product my cavalier loves it. He is very healthy and very eager for their meal.

March 03, 2015

Blue Buffalo puppy food in small bites is what I fed to Earnie when he was a pup. He loved this product and I like that it has no by-products in it. Look on your furbaby's food labels and you will be shocked at the terrible products that are in it. We have to be so careful. This is a great brand and tastes great, because he sure did woof it down!!

August 30, 2014

Natural and no by-products.

This is the only brand I serve my dog. I lost two dogs due to cancers related to cheap food. Never again!

We fed this to my dog in his puppy years.

The brand seems to be a bit pricey but after you check the wholesome ingredients and the needed serving size you will soon realize that this is quite affordable. My dog also produces less waste, meaning that more "good stuff" is being absorbed then passed by.